Like Minded Lushes-April 2015

Options
SoCalWoman
SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
The fist quarter of the year is already over and spring is here! More outside activities usually includes more lushiness. Enjoy! :drinker:

Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    The more I sit at work, the more I want a drink haha!!!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Tuesday=3 drinks

So, any good pranks today?
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I've had wine all week but have also worked out so it's safe to say there will be wine tonight.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Kate, I'm right there with you! It's been a busy week so far, so I'm seriously considering picking up a bottle of wine tonight to enjoy. It is Wine Wednesday after all!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - maybe some wine!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Wow April already! Yay for spring! 4 more months until I can resume lushiness....I have still been enjoying my 4 oz a week, which usually ends up happening on Thursdays for some reason, I can never quite make it to Friday :#
  • kblue2007
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Sunday-3 beers
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-1/2 beer and lots of white wine
    Wednesday-we decided to celebrate the house going on the market, so we walked over 4.5 miles with a stop at the brewpub. 1 beer, 1 vanilla vodka with diet root beer, 1 shot and 1 mead, back at the house. It was so tough getting up this morning for my workout, but it's done :bigsmile:
    I am off tomorrow so maybe some wine tonight??!!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting the April thread Syd. I have just really been out of it. I am in a rut but it isn't too bad. I have wine with diet sprite every night. I don't eat much anymore so the scale is still slowly coming down. I walk everyday. I have decided to love my body even though I will look like a beached whale in Jamaica. I am so ready for the trip.

Have a wonderful day all.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Last night I had two margs and two beers and I have a bit of a headache today...
    Have a great weekend everyone, TGIF:)
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    hang in there mama lush! Jamaica is going to be great.
    Happy weekend lushes...enjoy! I am going to try to moderate on both the eating and drinking despite us having a party to go to tomorrow. We'll see how that goes lol. :drinker:
  • rjadams
    Options
    TGIF wine and club soda on the menu tonight
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! I know I did...not too much overeating, but lots of alcohol! ;)

Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
  • rjadams
    Options
    way too much wine yesterday. feeling puny this morning.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    I was pretty lushy Wednesday through Sunday, trying for a few more zeros this week.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I over did it on Friday and managed a 0 on Saturday with some wine last night. I didn't workout at all and I feel like a blob. Back to it this week.
    Hope you all have a good one!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Hey lushes! I've been having a drink or two many nights, a little more on weekends. I go back to work Wednesday. Bittersweet. But at least I'll keep up with the thread more!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Last week was tough thinking about this week then this weekend was tougher and today :pensive: haven't eaten yet, hoping husband might want to go out for dinner. Might be good to get out of the house. Tomorrow is going to be miserable :( I can't believe its been a year and we're wishing our little girl a happy first birthday in heaven :'(

Might see if husband wants to eat out, could be good to get out of the house. If not then I'll probably run out and grab some wine then we can just bum around on the couch.

Hoping Wednesday brings a little peace <3
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Thinking of you, Kat <3<3
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you Kat :'(
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Peaceful, positive healing thoughts coming your way Kat. <3
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are with you Kat.

Going for a zero tonight. Hoping for a string of em. Might be what I need to get the scale moving down.