Like Minded Lushes-April 2015

Options

Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Aww Kat :flowerforyou:

Monday-4oz of melomel. We got a really low ball offer on the house, countered, they countered, we countered again...waiting to hear the verdict...might need wine to sleep??!!!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Kate, good luck on the house! I hope your offer gets accepted!!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0, but REALLY tempted to stop by the liquor store on the way home for wine. Working with an idiot is very exhausting.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the house Kate.

Sending you positive feelings and love, Kat.

I got a zero on Monday but last night I had a few Mind Benders (Kahlua, vodka and soda water)

Maybe a zero tonight.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Mind Benders, huh, Robin that sounds tasty!!!!!!!!

The house is officially under contract. Now we keep our fingers crossed for the appraisal to come back where it needs to. This is a cash deal, so there is a contingency that the appraisal comes back at the sale price!!

Monday-4oz melomel
    Tuesday-2 manhattans and 1 bourbon on the rocks!
    Will probably get a zero tonight but I have a feeling that the next few weeks will be lushy!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Wow Kate that was FAST! Good luck with the appraisal!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Hugs Kat. :heart:

Yay Kate!

Back to work today so I'll be around more. Hoping to cut back on the booze a bit after my family comes in for the weekend to get my weight loss to more than 1/2 pound a week.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Congrats Kate! I know selling is a huge stress but it sounds like things are going well. I was in escrow with my dad's house this time last year and it didn't close until summer...what a PITA!
    Back to work already??? How can that be??

I had wine yesterday but also had a great workout.
    Salon pampering day today so I'm thinking there will be wine tonight as well. The scale is moving down a bit.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Managed a zero last night- will attempt another tonight.
    Congrats on the house Kate- it seems like just a week ago you guys were getting ready to list!

Sydney- enjoy your salon pampering- with all that walking, you certainly earned it! :devil:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    managed a 0 last night, even while writing the checks for taxes, yuck!
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=0
    Tonight I think there will be wine and tomorrow there will be happy hour...

Thoughts are with you, Kat, hope you check in soon and be as lushy as you want!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Thank you all <3<3<3
  • kblue2007
    Options
    We did get an offer on the house after only a week....too good to be true haha!!!!

Monday-4oz of melomel
    Tuesday-2 manhattans and 2oz bourbon on the rocks
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-think I'll try for another 0
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    I had a 0 last night also. I developed mastitis Tuesday night (which seems to be going away) so was feeling pretty rough last night and figured I would benefit from not drinking. Plus my family will be in this weekend and they all like to drink so I could use a break. I'm sure there will be wine tonight. And Saturday. And I've already bought ingredients for sangria verde with cucumber, melon, mint, basil and lime for Langston's Baptism after party Sunday, so there's that too....
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I managed another zero last night.

Kate good luck the appraisal. I am sure it will all come out great.

Syd, I would love to be pampered. I have to wait until Jamaica and then there will be some serious spa pampering!

Amy have a great happy hour.

Congrats on the zero, Gary.

Think of you Kat.

Happy lushing all.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Good job on the zeros Robin, Better and Kate. I plan on another tonight!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Everything Thursday, happy hour thoughts creep in...................
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    hahaha...Get out of my head Katie!! :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-4oz of melomel
    Tuesday-2 manhattans and 2oz bourbon on the rocks
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-HAPPY HOUR WON!!! 3 pineapple martinis...they are amazing, it is literally vodka that soaked in pineapple for a few weeks, SO DAMN GOOD. And a beer when we got home.
    It's Friday, so I am sure alcoholic beverages will be drank :wink:

Tomorrow we are visiting our cousin's new baby and then not much else. Think we will start going through our drawers and closets and donating and trashing some things. I am not going to start packing-packing until we have the appraisal. Inspections are schedule for next
    week, but I'm not too concerned about that!!!

Happy friday all!! xo
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, everyone!! My day started off nicely...my co-worker commented to me that I look great and asked how I have "lost so much weight". I am slightly confused though because I haven't lost that much...like 2-4 lbs, but oh well. That kind of made me happy.

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - 0

I don't remember the last time I made it through a whole week with only 0's! But today is Friday...so, beer and wine tonight. WOOT WOOT!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Lots of wine last night. I think we drank 5 bottles between 4 of us and my husband was drinking some beers too.

Kate, when are you all actually moving to Hawaii? As soon as you get out of your house? We have friends that just moved there recently and they LOVE it.

There will be more wine tonight but taking it easy Saturday.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Ashley, if everything goes through we will be moving with my in laws until Jan to save money. Ideally, we didn't want to be there that long...7 friggin months....but we also didn't expect to sell our house so quickly....blessing and a curse. We want to be around for the holidays (well at least feel like we should be) otherwise we would be leaving Nov-early December. AGAIN, IF (big IF) everything goes through, we will on a flight to Maui Jan. 6th :bigsmile:
    Where did your friends move???