Like Minded Lushes-April 2015

Options

Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I just poured myself wine it's not even 4pm. It's been that kind of day. I should partake in 4-20 is what I should do!! :smokin:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Ack, my back was in pain for almost two weeks and I tried not to anything to make it worse, so no workouts and then got news that my other cat is diabetic (the first one being hyperglycemic), so hard when pets get old!
    I have been drinking a lot of box wine while I binge watch a variety of programming good and bad-got through the latest house of cards, and unbreakable kimmie schmidt (very funny, recommend!) and my guilty pleasures including Younger, and Married at First Sight.
    Friday=5 beers and a glass of wine
    Saturday=4 beers
    Sunday=1 bloody mary and 1glass of wine

tonight, I don't know. I could try for a 0. The scale keeps creeping up and I don't think I have been splurging all that much, but I have on some pants I haven't worn for awhile and they are too tight, so I need to log some lower calorie days...
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Syd, I hear you...sometimes wine helps annoying situations...HELL wine helps all situations. Hope the work is all done and you can resume normal kitchen activity :bigsmile:

Sorry about your back Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday-1 beer. It was my grandmother's birthday, so we drank the Mango Hibiscus Saison we made in her honor!
    Tuesday-0
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I had a little glass of wine and a big dirty martini last. Eric was sick in bed so I had drinks while I watched a couple of my guilty pleasures: Intervention and Catfish. Although after I had the martini I thought, "I really didn't need that". The glass was the end of the bottle, so it didn't stand a chance. Maybe a 0 tonight. I could stand to have some.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Lushy sunny weekend. I got some yard work done and consumed a lot. Last night was another MindBender night and today I cannot stop yawning. I think it will be wine tonight.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    I had one cider last night. Thought about another drink, but I ate lasagna and then went to my neighbor's and had 2 carnitas tacos so figured I had no chance of catching any sort of buzz considering the food I ate. :blush:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    HAHA smart Ashley!!!!!

Monday-1 beer
    Tuesday-QUITE A DOOZIE!!!!!!!!!!!! Lenny and I met for happy hour...1 flight, 1 pint, then a 6oz pour. AND THEN, we split 3 beers at home...I feel like CRAP today :laugh:
    Wednesday-definitely 0
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Wait for it folks. ...the kitchen (phase 1) is complete!! It looks good. Next is the cabinets but I'm waiting until after my birthday getaway to do that.
    0 for me last night. I was so exhausted. Probably wine tonight if I get in a decent workout
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Need to pick up white wine and since husband won't be home at normal time there will definitely be wine.
  • rjadams
    Options
    Wine and soda water so I didn't do too bad. This week is really dragging.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Monday - 3 beers
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - HOW IS IT ONLY WEDNESDAY?! I would like a 0, but contemplating getting some wine....
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-lots of beer
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0 although the buyers are getting on my nerves and that very much makes me want to drink..............................
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Two 0s this week. Not sure about the next few days...
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Monday-wine
    Tuesday-two beers at the brewery, 3 beers at friends place, taco bell on the way home!
    Wednesday-2 glasses of red wine
    Thursday-going for beer and pizza tonight, I think.

We have gone through two boxes of wine in two weeks!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Wed - 3 drinks
    Team win
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    My lovely lushes, it's so nice to see the group is still going. I'm back to logging (ish) and have finally discovered I can see the forums on the phone app! After a few months of enforced abstinence due to being on pain meds I can now drink again and have rediscovered my taste for a nice glass (or 2) of red wine so I feel like a proper lush again :-) Got to make the most of it though as more surgery scheduled in 3 weeks so I'll have to be good again for a while after. It's been a tough last 12 months but hopefully I can start to get my fitness back in the coming months :-)
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Great to see you yvonne!! Sorry to hear about your pain and surgery but happy you can check in with your lushes again :)
  • rjadams
    Options
    I have thought of you often, Yvonne. I am so glad you came back to check up on us.

I have continued with my soda's down wine to keep the volume to respectable moderation.
    TGIF. this weekend will be all about getting things done for the trip. (I hate coming home to a mess) I am so ready and I hope next week will fly by so I can then get on that damn plane!!!!!

Keep on lushing.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    I've been consistent....
    Monday - a wine, a martini
    Tuesday - a cider
    Wednesday - 3 glasses of wine, a martini
    Thursday - 2 glasses of wine, a vodka/soda

I'll probably grab some wine on the way home. I've got a facial at 10 tomorrow, so won't be getting schmamered or anything. And we've got lots to do to get the yard Derby ready and there's an art fair this weekend and a kid's birthday party. It's at a bowling alley. Wonder if there'll be booze. Have a great weekend lushes!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    HEY YVONNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-lots of beer
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-3 1/2 manhattans
    Friday-well it's friday.......not sure what yet, maybe more manhattans.
    Tomorrow, will be hike, then cleaning, then nothing. Lenny is going out with his buddies for the night so I suppose I will just chill with some beers or wine or vodka and get to bed early. Sunday-nothing planned. Probably just clean up the dvr!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!!!