The Blessings of Grandchildren

Options

Replies

• MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    tj0ye28sinzg.jpeg

Our daughter won't be able to have kids due to health issues so this is ours ;-)
  • chamblisk
    chamblisk Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hahaha...@MadDogManner, my kids have always told me all of my grandchildren will have 4 legs and a tail! You don't even get the tail!!! Thanks for my LOL...

• mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Had my grands here for Independence day. Fun times. He 11, she 3. hyxh4zz7cg89.jpg
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Nothing like the grand boos
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    We spent the day at a local gravel beach with two of my three kids and their families. This is one of my two pregnant daughters. She's due today, her sister in a week.

rtf0kfkv2l4k.jpeg
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,922 Member
    Options
    She looks ripe for sure. lol

My older sisters both gave birth on the same night although one was before midnight and the other was after so the girls were technically born on separate days. They were in two separate hospitals about 90 minute drive apart. My parents were busy that night.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    How fun Farback. She looks like she's about ready! Keep us posted on the main event(s)!

My youngest daughter is going to start trying to get pregnant just as soon as the wedding is over in Sept, so I'm hopeful that I'll be in your position sometime next year!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I have no children and thus no grand children. Nieces and nephew live far away. I am enjoying the pictures.
  • Farback
    Options
    My newest little princess, Olive Lynda Hanshaw. Born this morning to my oldest daughter Robin.

f3y25br41ccj.jpg
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Precious! Nothing like the grandboos. Congratulations!
  • UncleMac
    Options
    I hope everyone is healthy and happy!! Congrats!!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Congrats to the happy couple and very happy grandparents. What a sweet face!
  • chamblisk
    chamblisk Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    So that is who was hidden in that belly! Welcome, Olive! Congratulations to the family.
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Sweet Olive! Congrats!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    @Farback - Seriously cute newborn grand baby! o:)
  • Farback
    Options
    Thanks folks. Here's her brother and sister with her. Seem to be big fans.

c09nbpeypcak.jpeg
  • Farback
    Options
    Olive has a new cousin! Theo Everly Mattson born today to my younger daughter, first child for her and her husband.

ay7mxsn4gqu0.jpeg

rjjpad5yd9pu.jpeg
  • luluinca
    Options
    Love how dad's get to do the whole skin on skin thing now! We never thought of that until we came home from the hospital with our kids!

Congrats Farback............two babies in a very short time.............fabulous!

I have two grandchildren from my son, his step daughter who's 19 and our 10 year old grandson. My oldest daughter who was married in March won't ever have children, she has too many health issues and her DH is legally blind and a lawyer who she drives to court, work etc. The youngest however, who's getting married next month in CO plans on have a couple of kids, God willing, and so I'm still hopeful for one of those sweet bundles of joy myself!
  • Farback
    Options
    Some old coot and his newest granddaughter.

ca5br8ob09zb.jpeg
  • UncleMac
    Options
    So awesome!! Everyone looks healthy & happy... even the old coot... :)