Replies

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Tonight is silks. Very excited to go.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Tonight is rest night. I've gotta wash my hair, plus my body could use a break. Tomorrow I'll be going to a trapeze class.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    I thought tonight was going to be a rest night, but I ended up doing about 30 minutes of pole work. Just messing around, nothing super serious, just some spins and inverts and prep work for harder moves.
  • PermissionGranted
    PermissionGranted Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Seems like I missed a day lol. Yesterday was bananas. I started off with weight training that I wasn't properly warmed up for. My legs hurt.
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Rest day. Dorney Park!
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Tonight is spin class with some ladies from work.
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Hello Ladies! My legs have finally stopped feeling like jelly. Today, I'll continue with my second week of couch to 10k. School has officially started for me today! I'm looking forward to the changes that are to come by the end of the semester. Have a prosperous day!
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Good morning ladies. Today, I did cardio and weight training with proper stretching. Hopefully that will ward off any extreme discomfort. Feeling strong, confident and ambitious. I am getting stronger everyday.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Tonight is aerial fitness, trapeze and silks, class. My bum is a little sore from the saddle on the spin bike, but nothing that I can't handle.
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Couch to 10K Week 2 day 2 completed. I'm now doing planks on my run days. 5 rounds of 20 seconds work/20seconds rest. It's just enough to present a challenge but not bad enough to not complete it. Looking forward to the progress. Stay strong.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Tonight is pole. I always look forward to pole class days.
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Happy September ladies. Today is a rest day for me. I've been really sore from weight lifting but it's all a good hurt lol. I am finding that following a program for cardio and weight lifting has me motivated and I put my workouts on the schedule just like I do everything else. I've also joined a group on MFP for women who lift heavy and there has been awesome advice there as well as apps that will help to keep me on track. I'll be utilizing them starting next week! Stay strong ladies.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Tonight is either a rest day or a spin class day. It depends on if I get out of this 5:30pm meeting in time to make it to the 7:15 spin class. I brought my workout clothes with me just in case.

I am super sore from aerial and pole class, so a rest would be great, but I also need to stay on point b/c I am participating in my pole studio's open house at the end of October, so I gotta get my routine in order, stay strong so I can do the moves, and stay fit so I look good in the costume.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    I did indeed make it to spin class last night. So tonight is going to be a rest night, plus I need to wash my hair, lol.
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Yesterday's rest day did me well. I also picked up some BCAA (branched-chain amino acids) to help with muscle recovery. Today is the last day of my couch to 10k run for week 2. I have also found some weight lifting apps that I may start to use on Saturday or on my next lift day after that. Stay strong ladies!
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Hello ladies. I actually finished week 2 of counck to 10k this morning and started weight training with this new app that I found. I'll keep you ladies posted. Stay strong!
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Hello. I'm taking a much needed rest day. I'm doing more weight training and trying to get into a good rhythm with a recovery regimen so that I'm not sore and stiff the next day. Back at it tomorrow.
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Week 3 day 1 of couch to 10k completed! Weight training on the am. Air conditioning is not my friend as it makes me cramp and feel incredibly uncomfortable. 3 weeks of consistency and still going strong. See you all tomorrow.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    I totally ate over my calorie goal on Sunday & Monday. I logged everything, but dang, lol. But today is a new day and I'm just going to get back to my grind. Tonight is my aerial arts class, so that should be fun.
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Today is a bit rough...I may have to read through some of my previous posts. I'm supposed to weight train tonight and today I'm really trying to eat clean. Although eating clean is ideal, it often leaves me feeling hungry and low energy during the detox phase. I hope that you ladies are having a prosperous day. Stay strong.