Daily Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• rungrrl
    rungrrl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey All, Just started eating Ketogenic - working up to getting 125oz of water in, have stuck to all my macros today!! Woot, will start working out after I get over the keto flu, so probably next week.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I have been exercising 5 times per week. My days off are Friday and Sunday. I am not thinking about exercising on Friday. I do the walk at home video. I was doing the two mile walk, which wore me out, but now I do the 1 mile before work and after work. I feel good when I do the exercise, mentally and physically
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I've been getting my workouts done and meeting my step goals. Still doing the Runtastic workouts and actually seeing results. I have been managing my eating pretty well - basically eating what I want but watching servings.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Adc7225 wrote: »
    Hi missjones -that just means you have to work smarter not necessarily more, but maybe shorter and harder. Fall might be a time for you to change up your workout and try something new and you might have to work at managing your week instead of your days. Don't give up on your goal because even if you don't reach the weight you wanted to if you are smaller or even the same as you were last year, then you are still on track. Try setting some exercise goal - like doing jumping jacks or squats, anything. I hated getting on floor for anything and I started with just making myself get down there and doing bicycle crunches (because I almost cried when my trainer made me do them in the gym), now I have no problem getting on floor to workout. Plus, you might be able to do a 10-20 minute workout while watching your shows :)

Thanks. :) I have to work on not being lazy watching football and my shows in the fall. I can still do that and cook more of my meals and get my workouts in.

Did good with eating yesterday. Restarting week 2 of TurboFire today.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    I decided to mix things up a bit! For the next 3 weeks I will be limiting my morning cardio workouts at the gym and doing some stretching and body weight workouts. I will do a short cardio during lunch, either at the gym or a good power-walk and watch my eating, try at get back to working my macros. I just feel out of sorts and I figured this will help not only my mind but hopefully my body as well.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Last 2 days have been good. Ate fast food but didn't go over my calorie goal. Plan on doing NMTZ today in place of the scheduled TF workout.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Did 3 of the NMTZ circuits yesterday. Did TF Fire 45EZ today. Still doing good on calories. Need to make sure I plan my meals for the weekend. I think I ate badly every weekend last month.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    I have been doing well with my new workout schedule and today was the first morning workout at the gym in a week. I guess I was out of practice, I forgot my water bottle at home. But, I did have a great workout!
  • missjones513
    Options
    Did great this weekend. Didn't overeat, went over my calories a little today but I'm not worried about that. Cooked my meals for the week so that should help limit fast food.

Finished week 2 of Turbofire, ready for week 3 tomorrow.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Just returned from my attending my niece's wedding in the Caribbean. Had a wonderful time. Gained 3 lbs. Happy that the scale did not register higher. Will be back on track tomorrow.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Yesterday could have been better. Ended up getting a sub after work. Too many calories and sodium. Got my workout in yesterday so that helped some.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    Still on track with my new routine, did my Leg Training workout and walked to work this morning. Squat Jumps and Lunges are evil, you can definitely tell when you are doing them, your thighs burn and are hard!
  • Adc7225
    Options
    Hello, where is everyone? I was MIA for several days due to some unfortunate medical issues but I am at home and on my way to recover and need to see my ladies doing their thing!!! Don't let me down. My goal for this week is to get in some daily stretching and walking. I am ready to get off these pain pills and feel like my old self.
  • missjones513
    Options
    I've been doing awful since the end of last week. Today I shall get my life together.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Yesterday was better. Tracked my food and did a JM workout. I planned out my food for today and will do a TF workout this evening.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    I went to the gym for a short workout and managed my eating for the most part!
  • Msvalsworld
    Msvalsworld Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am back on track. Went to the gym and t.o the grocery store. Made healthy choices
  • Adc7225
    Options
    Great job Msvalsworld, I did the same things this morning! Though I did cut my workout short, I'm just out of sorts right now. I hope to get in a walk this afternoon!
  • missjones513
    Options
    Yesterday was good since I tracked my food. I cooked meals over the weekend, I just need to focus on choosing to eat it instead of eating fast food throughout the week.

I'm restarting week 3 of TurboFire again. I think I only did 2 or 3 workouts last week.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    Hi Missjones513 - try pre-logging your meals, this really helps me stay focused on what I am eating and gets me off the hook with the 'what do I want?' since the meal is already prepared and counted.