Daily Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I have spent the past three days helping my friend move and clean . . . today was the first day back at the gym. Had a good workout and I plan on doing some strength training this afternoon. Hopefully I will reach my step goal today.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    used the treadmill for 63 mins.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Alright back to it. The holiday weekend wasn't completely bad but I didn't workout or track calories.
    Options
    Strength training 30 mins , water aerobics 60 mins.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    Been going to the gym steadily, and for the most part reaching my daily step goals. I started doing the Runtastic Six Pac Abs and the Leg Trainer Workouts - while it looks easy it is definitely not, but I do see some differences in my ab area. My eating has been pretty good, meaning I am being reasonable and accountable.

Maybe, I'll try on my new pants that have been hanging in my closet waiting for them to fit the way I want :)
  • missjones513
    Options
    Friday and Saturday weren't too good eating-wise. Did better yesterday.

I plan on starting TurboFire today. I might do Body Revolution workouts or another JM workout DVD in place of the strength. I don't like how TF strength is just resistance bands. I like dumbbells.
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon very hard and am starting over again. This week my focus is getting in my water and getting 10,000 steps each day.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    It's okay, sometimes we fall of the wagon and sometimes we just plain get off! We have to figure that is part of life and this process. Just don't give up and keep looking forward.

Great goals for the week.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    I have been able to make it to the gym everyday so far but I will miss my visit tomorrow - I have an interview at 7:30 am! I hope to get in a short workout at lunch but I am looking forward to the weekend! Hope everyone is doing well!
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    SexY_ret1REE57 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thank Adc7225 for the well wishes. Same as 2CABettterMe, I missed logging one day and now my count is back to 26 days in a row from 329 days in a row. Oh well, at least I have restarted by participating in a jumpstart treadmill weight loss program. I work out (run/walk) 4 days a week with days off so my knees can recover. So far so good, I have completed one week and today plus Saturday makes it 2 weeks complete. Keep going everyone, we will work hard, live well, and leave a good looking corpse when all is said and done.
  • LOisha1991
    LOisha1991 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group
  • Adc7225
    Options
    I made it to the gym everyday this week. I even made it this morning though I had not planned on it. I had an interview at 7:30 and since it was only 30 min and I was close to my office I changed and went to the gym for a short workout. I am not sure if it was because it's Friday or not but it was really nice and empty :# I might try and visit again around that time and see if that could be another possibility for me - instead of 5:30, maybe 8:00????
    Options
    SassyBMT wrote: »
    Thank Adc7225 for the well wishes. Same as 2CABettterMe, I missed logging one day and now my count is back to 26 days in a row from 329 days in a row. Oh well, at least I have restarted by participating in a jumpstart treadmill weight loss program. I work out (run/walk) 4 days a week with days off so my knees can recover. So far so good, I have completed one week and today plus Saturday makes it 2 weeks complete. Keep going everyone, we will work hard, live well, and leave a good looking corpse when all is said and done.
    I think that it is very unfair to cheat you out of 300 days, that's almost a years worth of logging. I have not missed logging in for a very,very long time but when ever I did in the past I wrote to MFP to have my calorie counter reset.
    I have logged in for 1125 days and I would cry if they mess with my days.
    Options
    LOisha1991 wrote: »
    I would like to join this group

You have actually just joined. This is a supportive and motivational group and your comments are welcome at any time.
    Welcome!
  • Adc7225
    Options
    I started the day with so many plans . . . I did some cardio, did a Leg Training workout with some Single Leg Deadlifts and now I'm hurting! Some nutritional food would probably help but I feel like I should have a cheeseburger since I missed having one on National Cheeseburger Day!
    Options
    Adc7225 wrote: »
    I started the day with so many plans . . . I did some cardio, did a Leg Training workout with some Single Leg Deadlifts and now I'm hurting! Some nutritional food would probably help but I feel like I should have a cheeseburger since I missed having one on National Cheeseburger Day!
    I guess there's a good reason why you missed that National cheeseburger Day. You did not need it! Lol!
  • Adc7225
    Options
    I am way too competitive with my Fitbit friends, as trired as I was this morning I forced myself out for a 3+ mile walk to the gym and a shirt workout - just to get my steps. Then I came home and crashed, I foresee a rough Monday!
  • missjones513
    Options
    My weekend was not good at all. September has not been a good month for me. I need to get my life together so I can reach the goals I set for my birthday and the end of the year. Historically fall has been bad for me, mainly because football and all my shows come back on.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    Hi missjones -that just means you have to work smarter not necessarily more, but maybe shorter and harder. Fall might be a time for you to change up your workout and try something new and you might have to work at managing your week instead of your days. Don't give up on your goal because even if you don't reach the weight you wanted to if you are smaller or even the same as you were last year, then you are still on track. Try setting some exercise goal - like doing jumping jacks or squats, anything. I hated getting on floor for anything and I started with just making myself get down there and doing bicycle crunches (because I almost cried when my trainer made me do them in the gym), now I have no problem getting on floor to workout. Plus, you might be able to do a 10-20 minute workout while watching your shows :)
    Options
    I have been busy preparing for my niece's wedding. Will be out of the country for approx 2 weeks. I hope that I will be able to log in .