Replies

• Msvalsworld
    Msvalsworld Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Made it to bed without late night snacking
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Made it to bed without late night snacking

Great NSV ! I know exactly what you are talking about.
    Options
    The week started off well. I burned 1000 calories today.
    Options
    Adc7225 wrote: »
    Basically if I don't get a full nights sleep I will not get up in the morning and workout, this makes my day way too hard. But I would like to/need to get at least 30 minutes of something done each day. Walking to/from work doesn't really count for me - I don't think my heart rate gets up enough! For the month of August my goals are to workout at least 5 days a week (30 min minimum) and reach my step goal at least 85% of the month.
    Research shows that a good night sleep has a great effect on your mood, metabolism, and ultimately on your weight loss.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Been doing good on food. Slacked off a little on working out over the weekend. I'll try to make sure I get in 5 workouts this week.
    Options
    Resting today.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked in since the 5th and while I wish I could say it has all be good that is not the case. I have been to the gym on the 5th and the 9th and honestly I have no idea when I will be back. Honestly, I am ready to have my space back - houseguest gone :) It is hard co-habituating with a night person when you are a morning person! Instead of my being at work and falling asleep at my desk several times a day from late nights and early mornings I just gave up. I know I should be eating better but I think the stress of it all is really getting to me, to where I cannot focus on much of anything, even the planning and execution of a decent meal. I have still been logging my food and trying to watch the amounts, though sad to say they are amounts of cookies, candy, ice cream, etc... mostly bad stuff and I feel it. This is supposed to be over by the end of September and I plan will get back on track and get back on a schedule that works for me and makes me feel better.

I think I will have gained about 10lbs.

Stay strong!!!
    Options
    Entertaining house guests for a considerable length of time can take a toll on your pocket and derail your plans. While you enjoyed the company and had lots of fun , Its now time to get back to your MFP business. Good luck!
    Options
    Used my not so favorite piece of exercise equipment ,the ellipitical machine , for 15 mins ,then water aerobics for 45 mins today.
    Options
    Early morning walk in the park for 60 mins, then treadmill for 30 mins. Done for the day!
  • Adc7225
    Options
    I walked to work this morning and I plan to go to the gym for at least a 30 minute cardio workout after-work!
  • Adc7225
    Options
    I made it to the gym and did a 35 min HIIT Elliptical Workout - Felt Great!!!
    Options
    I am not tired but just not in the mood for sweating . Just enjoying a cool evening.
    Options
    Walked in the park for 1 hr. Will be attending a kiddie 5th Birthday later. I have no plans to eat junk/snacks. Am very close to Onederland, 200.1 lbs. Rewarded myself with Lancome skin care products. Always wait for the sales to get the 7-piece gift set and also an extra bonus gift.
  • Scooper24
    Scooper24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to this thread. I have been back on track for about 3 weeks now and just need that extra accountability to stay motivated. My goal is to eat healthy and exercise 5 days a week Mon-Fri, so far so good. I got a Fitbit charge hr yesterday and hopefully it will be a great motivator to move more. Today was the first day in 2 weeks that I ate fast food, hoping to move on from this and learn better self control.
    Options
    Had planned to take 2 water aerobics today but my skin started to get irritated with the chlorine so I only did 60 mins.
  • Scooper24
    Scooper24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    30 minutes on the elliptical today, 34% of my 10,000 step goal.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Did good on calories this weekend but didn't workout. I got a few workouts in last week but not as many as I planned.

Scale is moving again :)
  • Adc7225
    Options
    I managed to make my step goal over the weekend :) Today I did a power-walk at lunch and this evening I plan to do some Stretching and Strength training. No sweets for the rest of the day.
    Options
    60 mins of strength training with my personal trainer.It never feels the same when I do it by myself. Will get the hang of it as the weeks go by.