3 Day Quick Fix

Options
1234568»

Replies

• germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    So that brings up a question...can the vegetables be made into soup? You know ..with a blender? I'm wondering if I would be able to eat soup on my 3rd day rather than solids.
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm how would you do that tho? Like fill a green with asparagus (for example) and purée it with water? If so I can't see that being a problem.
  • jpkrueger
    Options
    One more meal to go on this 3-day adventure...man am I sick of chicken and veggies!!! Worth it though...definitely got rid of the bloat and dropped a few pounts. Would love to lose 2.5 more before I leave on Aug 31st for a few weeks...2.5 would bring me to my lowest in a few years which I really want!!
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Fingers crossed @jpkrueger . .but I know you can do it !!!! You have done such an awesome job already and you are only one more meal away !
  • jpkrueger
    Options
    Aw thank you for your support! I got the veggies in but could not handle one. more. portion. of ground turkey. No clue what I will eat for dinner tonight because I'm so sick of chicken, turkey, and fish I may never eat them again!!
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I seriously wanted to do 3DQF this week before my daughter's birthday but life has been weird lately and food shopping wasn't as organized as it usually is. So today I'm being really strict leading up to tonight's pizza, cake, and ice cream. And wine. A bottle of red for me and my baby girl who turns 33 today.
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    PS: I think it's a brilliant idea to make it into a soup. So long as there's no salt added, I can't think why that wouldn't work.
  • jpkrueger
    Options
    Enjoy the birthday celebration!!!