Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone

Replies

• parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,220 Member
    RogerToo wrote: »

The only way I can think of for the rice to dry out which to me means it was left uncovered in the refrigerator where it could pick up odors or off tastes from other items in the refrigerator.

It will dry out enough even in a covered bowl or sealed Tupperware type container, just from sitting in the fridge overnight. It doesn't need to be crunchy dry, just not quite as moist and fluffy as it was fresh.

Neat Sword Cane, Are they Expensive ?

I have seen some rather expensive ones but this one was only $30. It's not meant, of course, for any serious sword use, just meant to be neat. The blade isn't even sharp but it is pointy enough that I guess you could accidentally hurt someone with that.

• GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Hi!
    Ed, lets hope you don't test the sword! Or, if you do, make sure there are plenty of Funeral Potatoes. Pretty sure I know WHY they were called funeral potatoes...Emmy...that is lethal!! OMG!

Fried Rice....Every old/authentic recipe I've ever read started with left over rice. If you think about it, Fried Rice as a dish would be perfect for leftovers. Bits of meat..ham, chicken, beef,etc, a few peas, maybe some corn kernels, an egg scrambled in the wok, some scallions....yep, great for leftovers...and delicious too!. It was one of my boys fav. things to eat. (go figure)

Roger, the donuts shrinking Shoe's clothes made me just sit here and laugh. My Dad farmed at a time when farming meant 'work'. Heavy duty physical work. And he was tall and slim. Then the awful drought of 5+ years happened and most of the livestock was sold, chickens eaten, etc...often he'd go hunt quail, rabbit or squirrel..which my Mom fixed so it was very tasty...she'd braise the rabbit or squirrel, the quail got brined and baked..anyhow, my Dad had to find a job...and he ended up working for Mallinckrodt chemicals, in Weldon Springs Mo, in a part of the plant that didn't make chemicals, but refined Uranium! We used to tease him about glowing in the dark..He did have one big issue from working there....he wasn't nearly as physically active, and began to put on weight...this was also about the time my Mom got her first dryer...and he blamed 'that damned dryer' for shrinking his clothes. My brother and I had to hide our faces in pillows, etc so he wouldn't hear us laughing!! So....yep, Shoe and his donuts did make me giggle!

Today, hmmm. Somewhat busy? I did go to the gym...and a few odd chores...one left to do tonite, that I've put off for weeks....my overhead light on the ceiling fan in my bedroom has 3 bulbs, and one of them needs replacing. What, a 5 minute job...10 if your Polish??? Tonite that is going to happen!!
    But first I'm going to raid the refrigerator for some pieces of Honeydew melon!

Later...
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    U9Vwy3.jpg

ntbpb3.jpg

lIGzoy.gif

jlzuu6.jpg

l3PAHo.gif

PGhEEq.jpg

dqFv65.gif

rvBiN7.jpg
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I'm back home from walking no cents. The Temperature out the door was 81 degrees, And it was not comfortable while walking :(
    I did see one walking Appetite while walking giving me the eye to be sure I was not a danger to it, I sat down on one of the benches the town had put here and there and waited and finally it disappeared then I resumed walking.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/09/04/lack-sleep-raise-risk-stroke-early-death-studies/1189060002/
    Not getting enough sleep? You’re hurting your heart, new studies say

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/article215100165.html
    $75,000 a year with benefits; no college needed. Yet local employers can’t fill jobs

https://www.bloombergquint.com/onweb/2018/09/04/oops-some-u-s-states-forget-to-save-despite-growing-economy#gs.Tc0udvs
    Oops! Some U.S. States Forget To Save Despite Growing Economy
    (Bloomberg) -- Consumers are taught to save money during good times to prepare for the worst. Lawmakers who run U.S. states apparently haven’t learned that lesson.

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/09/03/lake-mead-lake-powell-drought-colorado-river/
    Water levels continue to drop at Lake Mead, Lake Powell
    Colorado River basin, which feeds the two reservoirs, has been drying out over the last two decades

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/apple-store-robberies-on-the-rise/
    Apple store robberies on the rise – but are thieves in for a surprise?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2178556-your-brain-power-varies-throughout-the-year-peaking-in-autumn/
    Your brain power varies throughout the year, peaking in autumn

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/sep/04/four-in-five-adults-at-risk-of-early-death-heart-age-test-shows
    Heart disease
    Four in five adults at risk of early death, heart-age test shows

Have s Great Thursday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    edited September 2018
    Howdy all y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday! Just got back from the vampires (and a late, plate breakfast at Krystal, after) and fed the cats. 79 with an expected high of 89 and 20% chance of precipitation.

Need to get laundry started and get the dishwasher started. There will be a lot of laundry since we had guests overnight last night.
    Hello Ed
    Visit to the vampires is not even close to being a favorite activity for me. The hardest part if the actual blood drawing is ignored can be the fasting part which can be tough depending on the appointment time. In my case I usually have something before I walk so as to not be drinking coffee on a empty stomach and then later after posting here, Breakfast between 7 and 8 AM :smiley:
    Someone's opinion regarding six cheeses that they think you should never put into your body...haven't watched yet but I may be a hard sell on that one because I love cheese.
    Since I will be watching this one intently and love cheese too, I'm guessing it could be related to the Fat Content ?
    Hard Sell. Agreed.
    Emmy tries another kitchen gadget. But at first, from the name, I was beginning to wonder just WHAT she was up to. Presenting the Daisy Stripper!
    Looking at the Picture it is a potato peeler and likely somewhat wasteful, As someone the uses a Potato peeler held in the hand it is not a useful gadget for me. We only Peel Potatoes for certain holiday meals and sometimes do not bother if they are the Red Potatoes for example.

The only way I can think of for the rice to dry out which to me means it was left uncovered in the refrigerator where it could pick up odors or off tastes from other items in the refrigerator.

It will dry out enough even in a covered bowl or sealed Tupperware type container, just from sitting in the fridge overnight. It doesn't need to be crunchy dry, just not quite as moist and fluffy as it was fresh.

Neat Sword Cane, Are they Expensive ?
    I have seen some rather expensive ones but this one was only $30. It's not meant, of course, for any serious sword use, just meant to be neat. The blade isn't even sharp but it is pointy enough that I guess you could accidentally hurt someone with that.
    Hmm... I would have thought that covered the rice would not really dry out enough to work.

That is a great price, especially if it is strong enough to actually use while walking. I have worn out several of the rubber tips on my walking stick and that is just from them touching the sidewalks and streets and not me dragging them along. I do actually lean on it if I bend down to pick up money OTOH so it needs to be strong.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hi!
    Ed, lets hope you don't test the sword! Or, if you do, make sure there are plenty of Funeral Potatoes. Pretty sure I know WHY they were called funeral potatoes...Emmy...that is lethal!! OMG!
    Hello Valerie
    You can test Yourself here, I had to look and see :wink:
    How Funeral Potatoes Got Their Name and Why They're So Delicious
    https://www.southernliving.com/culture/funeral-potatoes
    Fried Rice....Every old/authentic recipe I've ever read started with left over rice. If you think about it, Fried Rice as a dish would be perfect for leftovers. Bits of meat..ham, chicken, beef,etc, a few peas, maybe some corn kernels, an egg scrambled in the wok, some scallions....yep, great for leftovers...and delicious too!. It was one of my boys fav. things to eat. (go figure)
    Well that does make sense, OTOH if I were doing it the Rice would be fresh cooked, just a quirk I have...
    Fried Rice should have a Diced meat, Some Scrambled Eggs, Peas, Diced Carrots, in my case Likely baby carrots or right not fresh from the garden carrots and some Diced Onions.

How could it not be favorite, Slightly sweet from the rice starch, Peas, carrots and Onions.
    Roger, the donuts shrinking Shoe's clothes made me just sit here and laugh. My Dad farmed at a time when farming meant 'work'. Heavy duty physical work. And he was tall and slim. Then the awful drought of 5+ years happened and most of the livestock was sold, chickens eaten, etc...often he'd go hunt quail, rabbit or squirrel..which my Mom fixed so it was very tasty...she'd braise the rabbit or squirrel, the quail got brined and baked..anyhow, my Dad had to find a job...and he ended up working for Mallinckrodt chemicals, in Weldon Springs Mo, in a part of the plant that didn't make chemicals, but refined Uranium! We used to tease him about glowing in the dark..He did have one big issue from working there....he wasn't nearly as physically active, and began to put on weight...this was also about the time my Mom got her first dryer...and he blamed 'that damned dryer' for shrinking his clothes. My brother and I had to hide our faces in pillows, etc so he wouldn't hear us laughing!! So....yep, Shoe and his donuts did make me giggle!

Today, hmmm. Somewhat busy? I did go to the gym...and a few odd chores...one left to do tonite, that I've put off for weeks....my overhead light on the ceiling fan in my bedroom has 3 bulbs, and one of them needs replacing. What, a 5 minute job...10 if your Polish??? Tonite that is going to happen!!
    But first I'm going to raid the refrigerator for some pieces of Honeydew melon!

Later...
    I'm glad You liked that Particular Shoe, It tickled my funny bone too.
    I like Your father put on weight once I switched from doing manual labor as part of my days work unloading the truck I drove. OTOH I did figure out why the clothes were getting tighter and tighter after a while :(

Call me lazy, If two bulbs presented me with enough light I might be tempted to wait for a second one to burn out.
    Being curious, I was wondering if You plan to use a Incandescent Light or a CFL or a LED which is supposed to last the longest. I'm not sure as I had more than one CFL burn out where the bulb was OK, it was the electronics in the base that burned up. I burned a couple of fingers grabbing the base to change one of them, luckily not to badly.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's thrilling Thursday! 73 with an expected high of 89 and 20% chance of precipitation.

Need to finish up with laundry, or at least get started on finishing up with laundry. Towels are in a pile on top of the dryer and whites are in the dryer. Still need to do bedclothes from start to finish. So I guess I need to start with folding the towels and whites and then get the bedclothes going when J gets up.

Also need to get dry cat food for Lilo, at the vet, and get some gas in the car, and get some groceries. I ate the last of the bacon in the house for breakfast. *SOB* so that will likely be on the list.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...
  • parityanimal
    Ice cream expert guesses cheap vs. expensive ice cream. I bet I could do that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lma9TNjj_O8
  • parityanimal
    Historic harvest soup (French Pumpkin Soup) with pumpkin bowl. I generally like pumpkin soup, so would probably like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJJAWSFiDLM
  • parityanimal
    Just for fun: Fries around the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBbatKDAnDM
  • parityanimal
    Is any food NOT worth it? Q&A from the "Is it worth it" food guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTX6t3g83PM
  • parityanimal
    Someone's opinion regarding six cheeses that they think you should never put into your body...haven't watched yet but I may be a hard sell on that one because I love cheese.

Since I will be watching this one intently and love cheese too, I'm guessing it could be related to the Fat Content ?
    Hard Sell. Agreed.

After watching it, I think I will still eat all those cheeses. I don't have the Queso Fresco often, but when I do it gets eaten up pretty quickly.

Looking at the Picture it is a potato peeler and likely somewhat wasteful, As someone the uses a Potato peeler held in the hand it is not a useful gadget for me. We only Peel Potatoes for certain holiday meals and sometimes do not bother if they are the Red Potatoes for example.

I just peel them with a knife now, though I do have a couple of different types of peelers too. That Daisy Stripper looked like it did a pretty good job with little waste, but I'd still have to cut out the eyes and any dark spots. If I had one of those Daisy Stripper machines, I'd probably use it but certainly am not about to rush out and get one.

That is a great price, especially if it is strong enough to actually use while walking. I have worn out several of the rubber tips on my walking stick and that is just from them touching the sidewalks and streets and not me dragging them along. I do actually lean on it if I bend down to pick up money OTOH so it needs to be strong.

All of my sword canes are strong enough to actually use. However, I don't have a CWP so can't actually carry as the blades are all over 12 inches. The latest is just a quarter inch over, so could possibly get away with it if anyone checking doesn't actually have a tape measure, but I really need to spend the $80 or so and get the permit.

Some have cost a bit more, but I can't really recall the price paid for each of them. I do have one, light, wood cane that is NOT a sword cane, with a rather decorative handle that I like, and that one is really just for dress up more than actual use. If I put too much of my weight on it I think it would snap. I CAN use it just to steady myself a little when needed though.

• RogerToo
    Howdy all y'all. It's thrilling Thursday! 73 with an expected high of 89 and 20% chance of precipitation.

Need to finish up with laundry, or at least get started on finishing up with laundry. Towels are in a pile on top of the dryer and whites are in the dryer. Still need to do bedclothes from start to finish. So I guess I need to start with folding the towels and whites and then get the bedclothes going when J gets up.

Also need to get dry cat food for Lilo, at the vet, and get some gas in the car, and get some groceries. I ate the last of the bacon in the house for breakfast. *SOB* so that will likely be on the list.
    Hi Ed
    Before I forget Again, Did You notice a difference in the 97% Fat Free Hebrew national Hot Dogs after the package size shrunk ? I would swear they used to taste better.

Laundry ? not needed yet at least several more days for me, Unlucky You.

Bacon, if that ran out my Brothers Breakfasts would be ruined :wink:
    Ice cream expert guesses cheap vs. expensive ice cream. I bet I could do that!
    Need to watch :smiley:
    Just for fun: Fries around the world.
    French Fries ! I like them with Salt or Gravy or Cheese or Cheese and Bacon and occasionally Ketchup, I wish they liked me better. OK, I'm back, I just watched that video and the music was ghastly.

Thanks for the videos
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    Well, I got out and the van is all gassed up, and I bought the groceries, and the cat food. The last load of laundry is in the dryer and Dinah helped me make the bed a while ago, putting fresh sheets on. She supervised and tromped around on it to make sure it was all done properly.

Got a bit of a sore throat and nasal congestion and headache thing going. I think it's probably what we cal "Con Crud" caught from someone or something at the weekend conference since there are so many people there. Sometimes I catch it, sometimes not. It's just a roll of the dice. The severity (and duration) of Con Crud varies too, of course, as it can be anything from a mild cold to bronchitis. So far this one doesn't seem TOO bad.

The young lady who checked me in on Thursday night and gave me my con badge seemed to have a cold or something so I may have caught it from her, though I did try to wash my hands as soon after as possible.

Hi Ed
    Before I forget Again, Did You notice a difference in the 97% Fat Free Hebrew national Hot Dogs after the package size shrunk ? I would swear they used to taste better.

I was thinking the same thing when I ate them. It seemed like they didn't have as much of something. I hope that isn't a permanent change to the recipe as it wasn't broken and didn't need fixing.

May be a while before I buy any more hot dogs, as I just don't very often anyway. When I do it's usually been either the Hebrew National 97% fat free, or the Ball Park white turkey (fat free) franks, and then fry or broil them until a bit crispy.

I think I hear a nap calling.
  • parityanimal
    Dinner tonight was some kind of supposedly fairly healthy frozen dinner of Salisbury steak, roasted potatoes, green beans, and stewed apples.

It was OK. I added a slice of toasted oat bread with butter. I have been out of bread for a couple of days, excepting the home made buttermilk cornbread I made at A's request while she was visiting. While at Kroger today I picked up that loaf of oatmeal bread from the half price rack of the bakery department, along with a full price loaf of sourdough. Both loaves are double bagged and frozen so I can consume them slowly, one slice at a time, generally toasted, but without having to worry about them getting moldy in the interval.

For J I baked some frozen veggie egg rolls and made some spicy veggie fried rice from some leftover basmati rice we had in the freezer, along with some peas and carrots, garlic powder, onion powder, mushroom sauce (in lieu of oyster sauce), two scrambled eggs and some chili crush, of which he added still more when eating as I apparently did not put enough in for his spicy hot desire. Other than that, he loved the fried rice.

For breakfast tomorrow I may open the sourdough and have a toasted slice with some bacon and/or an egg or two.

• GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Hello!!!
    Bet you are both asleep, or close to it. It was O's nite at the gym, and when I got home had to bag up the last of the kitchen stuff, take the recycles from the wastebasket in the kitchen and put them in the new anc cute little rolly cart.
    So all that done, and fed Tom E. and had a snack for myself, as I had a flat of sushi from Kroger before leaving the house. Annnnd, so here I am.
    Never did make it to the gym today...so guess that means I'll be going Sat... wasn't part of the plan, but it is what it is...

I did laundry this morning, and ran the dishwasher this afternoon, so those two chores are off the table for the moment.

I'm going back now and watch the French Fries video. I will drool. I was invited to have Dinner with Jack and Olivia at Chic-fil-A, and I knew if I went I'd be eating those fries...so..drove home instead. :(

I liked the potato peeler thingy. I'd have to try it with sweep potato also. About those potato eyes. My Irish Grandma taught the Irish rules of potatoes....cut out some of the potato eyes, but leave a few so the husband will not think you are wasteful. To this day I always leave a couple of eyes in my peeled potatoes! Trying to impress the cat I guess!!

Mind is blank...so...

Later...
  • RogerToo
    bz5eEM.gif

DNyqsb.jpg

kPERq6.gif

SCP0kO.jpg

aNoEXN.jpg

Uv4mQ3.jpg

spJ5xk.jpg

0IpFQ2.jpg
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I'm back home from walking no cents. The Temperature out the door was 75 degrees, And it is still humid outdoors :(

https://www.france24.com/en/20180905-14-billion-risk-disease-lack-exercise-who
    1.4 billion risk disease from lack of exercise: WHO

https://www.timesofisrael.com/virtual-reality-tour-brings-millennium-old-jerusalem-to-life/
    Virtual reality tour brings ancient Jerusalem to life
    Visitors will be able to ‘walk the streets’ of the city at the time of King Herod in the first century BCE

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/09/28/gov-brown-signs-bill-allowing-felons-to-vote-in-jail/
    Bad Idea IMO
    Gov. Brown Signs Bill Allowing Felons To Vote In Jail

https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/weird-hexagon-saturn-way-bigger-scientists-thought-ncna906541
    Weird hexagon on Saturn is way bigger than scientists thought
    The sharp-cornered structure extends a staggering 180 miles above the ringed planet's cloud tops.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/sep/04/first-eight-bird-extinctions-of-the-21st-century-confirmed
    Eight bird species are first confirmed avian extinctions this decade
    Most of the extinctions were caused by deforestation in South America, a new study of endangered birds shows

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/09/04/woman-mauled-to-death-by-rescue-pit-bull/
    Woman Mauled To Death By A Pit Bull She Rescued 2 Weeks Earlier
    The dog, who was still leashed to the post, was barking and lunging on its leash. It was subdued by animal control officers and ultimately euthanized.
    A necropsy will be performed to determine if the dog was sick or had rabies.
    Roger Asks: A Question, are rescue dogs tested for disease, I would have thought so.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-cuba-condom/in-cuba-condom-use-stretches-far-beyond-sex-idUKKCN1LL1BO
    In Cuba, condom use stretches far beyond sex

Have s Great Friday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Well, I got out and the van is all gassed up, and I bought the groceries, and the cat food. The last load of laundry is in the dryer and Dinah helped me make the bed a while ago, putting fresh sheets on. She supervised and tromped around on it to make sure it was all done properly.

Got a bit of a sore throat and nasal congestion and headache thing going. I think it's probably what we cal "Con Crud" caught from someone or something at the weekend conference since there are so many people there. Sometimes I catch it, sometimes not. It's just a roll of the dice. The severity (and duration) of Con Crud varies too, of course, as it can be anything from a mild cold to bronchitis. So far this one doesn't seem TOO bad.

The young lady who checked me in on Thursday night and gave me my con badge seemed to have a cold or something so I may have caught it from her, though I did try to wash my hands as soon after as possible.
    Hi Ed

I was thinking the same thing when I ate them. It seemed like they didn't have as much of something. I hope that isn't a permanent change to the recipe as it wasn't broken and didn't need fixing.

May be a while before I buy any more hot dogs, as I just don't very often anyway. When I do it's usually been either the Hebrew National 97% fat free, or the Ball Park white turkey (fat free) franks, and then fry or broil them until a bit crispy.

I think I hear a nap calling.
    Hi Ed
    When someone is ill, they really should not go to work where they are around people :(

Darn, I was sort of hoping it was only a temporary blip with my taste buds. I still have a unopened package of the 97% FF in the Freezer, They maybe the last ones I eat as I was already unhappy with the size shrinkage.
    Dinner tonight was some kind of supposedly fairly healthy frozen dinner of Salisbury steak, roasted potatoes, green beans, and stewed apples.

It was OK. I added a slice of toasted oat bread with butter. I have been out of bread for a couple of days, excepting the home made buttermilk cornbread I made at A's request while she was visiting. While at Kroger today I picked up that loaf of oatmeal bread from the half price rack of the bakery department, along with a full price loaf of sourdough. Both loaves are double bagged and frozen so I can consume them slowly, one slice at a time, generally toasted, but without having to worry about them getting moldy in the interval.

For J I baked some frozen veggie egg rolls and made some spicy veggie fried rice from some leftover basmati rice we had in the freezer, along with some peas and carrots, garlic powder, onion powder, mushroom sauce (in lieu of oyster sauce), two scrambled eggs and some chili crush, of which he added still more when eating as I apparently did not put enough in for his spicy hot desire. Other than that, he loved the fried rice.

For breakfast tomorrow I may open the sourdough and have a toasted slice with some bacon and/or an egg or two.
    I will be the first to admit that there are many more healthy frozen meals available lately.
    Good Idea, I also put much of the loaf of bread in the freezer and pull a few slices at a time for use. Bread that is Blue is so not tasty.

Veggie Egg Roll, I would think that they are also available deep fried and crispy from Chinese Take Out. Looking at the menu they are 10 cents more than the Pork Egg Roll and the same price as the Shrimp Egg Rolls. A little weird IMO.
    How do they turn out roasted, Nice and Crispy ?

Would You believe that I never had Basmati Rice ?

Burned Out Taste Buds from all the Hot Foods :wink:

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hello!!!
    Bet you are both asleep, or close to it. It was O's nite at the gym, and when I got home had to bag up the last of the kitchen stuff, take the recycles from the wastebasket in the kitchen and put them in the new anc cute little rolly cart.
    So all that done, and fed Tom E. and had a snack for myself, as I had a flat of sushi from Kroger before leaving the house. Annnnd, so here I am.
    Never did make it to the gym today...so guess that means I'll be going Sat... wasn't part of the plan, but it is what it is...
    Hi Valerie
    Sushi has never tempted me, Especially not the 1/2 off day old at the Grocery Store :smiley:

I expect that You enjoyed the Gymnastics.
    I did laundry this morning, and ran the dishwasher this afternoon, so those two chores are off the table for the moment.

I'm going back now and watch the French Fries video. I will drool. I was invited to have Dinner with Jack and Olivia at Chic-fil-A, and I knew if I went I'd be eating those fries...so..drove home instead. :(

I liked the potato peeler thingy. I'd have to try it with sweep potato also. About those potato eyes. My Irish Grandma taught the Irish rules of potatoes....cut out some of the potato eyes, but leave a few so the husband will not think you are wasteful. To this day I always leave a couple of eyes in my peeled potatoes! Trying to impress the cat I guess!!

Mind is blank...so...

Later...
    Since I am the Dishwasher I suppose You could say I walked or stood the Dishwasher ?

Laundry, there is not enough to do yet. Especially given that we have a Large capacity Washer and Dryer.

I watched the Fries Video, I did not see anything that tempted my taste buds, Did You ?

Interesting, I never heard that about the Potato Eyes, Thanks for that information.

Have a Good Day
    Roger