TheBigDirection

Options

Replies

• hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Hi Ricky, congrats on all your accomplishments! So glad the withdrawal yucks & headaches have passed. Yeah for lower weight, BP, and healthy teeth! So smart of you to wait until the worst of the rain passed before driving!!!! Thanks for sharing your story, struggles, and accomplishments...you are inspiring and entertaining and a super person! All my best, Val
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Ricky, how are you today??
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hey Ricky, you ok?
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi Ricky, hope you are doing ok :).
  • TheBigDirection
    TheBigDirection Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm doing alright. I was just so bust the past couple of days I honestly did not have time to do any editing. I'm catching up now and will have something uploaded today. B)
  • TheBigDirection
    edited June 2015
    Options
  • suegen1
    Options
    I am so proud of you Ricky that you are sticking with it even though you went through such a rough week. It's inspiring. It could be very much the fact that your system is still recovering from the withdrawal but I am hoping that the headaches are going away soon. You are right at times they can be more annoying than anything....Job well done !!
  • surrealchereal
    surrealchereal Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just a few more days and you'll be done with it. It took me about a good 7 days.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Well, when you don't post, we tend to worry 'bout you, Ricky. For me, it's the momma in me. :)

Hope you feel a WHOLE lot better very soon.
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear you still have the headaches. I thinking doing away with the two things is what may have caused this long of a time. I do hope they stop soon otherwise please mention it to your Dr. In 2010 I gave up drinking 2 liters of diet soda a day but I still drank a coffee a day and didn't have the headaches for this long.
  • ginnywed
    Options
    If your sodium gets to low from drinking too much water you will get headaches. So since you are drinking so much water that might be why. Try cutting down a bit on the water and see if that helps.

Ginny
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    ginnywed wrote: »
    If your sodium gets to low from drinking too much water you will get headaches. So since you are drinking so much water that might be why. Try cutting down a bit on the water and see if that helps.

Ginny

I did, I was just thirsty so often. The headaches are gone now.

Thanks everyone!
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    This Might Actually Happen!

• suegen1
    Options
    School forms and some of the school websites are a usual pain in the..... it would be great if you could go back to school :) ...crossing my fingers for ya. Also, glad to hear that the headaches are gone....WTG!!!
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Glad ur feeling better. So happy for you to be pursuing your education Your working on a new body and new career. ..and you already have hundreds of new friends...all cheering you on and wanting all the best for you! Embrace your life n make it what you want it to be!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    So happy the headaches are gone. Good luck with your decision to go back to school, Ricky.
  • ItaliaBrownEyez
    ItaliaBrownEyez Posts: 12 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    AWESOME! Going back to school is a great idea. I am also back in college. Finally graduated with my Associates on May 22nd this year and will be going for my Bachelor's (I think it would be cute if it were called a Bachelorette's degree for the ladies though) in January 2016. I am super excited. Its a lot of work but SO worth it.
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Glad to hear your headaches are gone! School is a great idea!
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    Yeah I'm both excited and nervous about school. This is the school and degree I've been wanting to go to for a long time.
  • TheBigDirection
    edited June 2015
    Options