TheBigDirection

Options

Replies

• mslesam
    mslesam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    WTG on the 8 laps Ricky!!! So glad you're feeling better, I have been told by my doctor that I have to give up caffeine and am trying to deal with the headaches now....I feel your pain, this is awful!
  • TheBigDirection
    TheBigDirection Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    mslesam wrote: »
    WTG on the 8 laps Ricky!!! So glad you're feeling better, I have been told by my doctor that I have to give up caffeine and am trying to deal with the headaches now....I feel your pain, this is awful!

I know, it sucks, but you can do it!
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    Happy to hear no more headaches. Awesome on the 8 laps. You are doing great! :)
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    SOO glad you feel lots better, Ricky.
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Glad that you feel better :). You are doing amazing!! Stay strong!
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better! B)
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Sorry about that mouse frustration, Ricky.
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
  • suegen1
    Options
    Lol nice Video Ricky .....loved it
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    She's cute! Don't make her self-conscious about her new do!
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    She is cute! I like her haircut and her bandana. :)
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Ahhh! It is a wise man who knows his pace!!! I am proud of you! Both doggies look very cute! The heat and especially the humidity is hard on all us animals!! Glad you are feeling better with the headaches. Speed will come- don't overdo! Adding one faster lap into the middle and resuming your normal rate might be more beneficial anyway so they say... Good job! Jan
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    That is probably the best video you've made, Ricky. Excellent attitude, words of wisdom. Thank you ...

It's not a race ...
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Ricky so glad to hear you changed up the drinking and added fruit thus starting to feel better. Wow your really adding up the laps and speed but don't overdo it. Like you said it isn't a race. I could hardly believe you were sitting on the step with your bad back. Hope you got up without to much pain.
    Oh the the dogs look great and I love Melody's new haircut. She sure is looking nice and cool.
  • suegen1
    Options
    Excellent video and wise words.....thank you :)...reminded me as well that it is not a race and we have to find our own rhythm and pace
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    I love how you always answer my questions before I can ask...glad you did not walk in your socks! LOL.
    Wish you all the best Ricky! You're doing great. Thank you so much for sharing with us all. ~Val
  • suegen1
    Options
    I love how you always answer my questions before I can ask...glad you did not walk in your socks! LOL.
    Wish you all the best Ricky! You're doing great. Thank you so much for sharing with us all. ~Val

I have to agree Val lol...that question popped into my mind and I had to laugh out loud when I saw the message on the screen lol....

Contrats on the 9 laps today Ricky .....:) Well done!