TheBigDirection

Options

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    And, a very HAPPY 4th of July to you, too, Ricky.
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th of July Ricky!
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Better late then never :)..happy belated 4th...wasn't on here much yesterday but stayed on track. Loved your video as always Ricky :)
  • TheBigDirection
    TheBigDirection Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hope Everyone Had a Good 4th!

• TheBigDirection
    Options
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    No! You Can't Make Me Do It!

• hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Ricky - I can totally relate to what you described...don't feel like walking, going to take the day off, I probably should take a walk...glad I did! Good for you!!! Glad the doctor visit went well.
  • suegen1
    Options
    Good for you Ricky....I think we all have those days where we just don't want to move but afterwards the reward of deciding to stick through it is even greater :).
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
  • ginnywed
    Options
    You'll get there. Nothing wrong with 11 laps either.
  • suegen1
    Options
    11 laps is a lot Ricky. You will get to Number 12...sometimes good things need a little more time. Stay strong!
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Slow and Steady...

Hi Ricky
    Do not despair it will come. I added distance to my walks on June 15, And here it is July 12 and I am still at that distance and feeling beat when I get home.

I have plans to walk further, However I am waiting to see my walking times go down first.

BTW I saw where You mentioned having a Big Dinner then trying to walk. I eat 1700 to 1800 calories a day and that is spread out over 7 sets of food.
    Banana, walk then Breakfast, MidMorning Snack, Lunch, MidAfternoon Snack, Dinner, Evening Dessert.

Before I walk I eat 1/2 to a entire Banana, Depends on if I am saving 1/2 to go in my NS Breakfast cereal when I get back home. On My Walks I hit the Local Quick Chek, Seven-11, bagel Shop, McDonalds or a Local eaterie for a Large Black Coffee which is my fluids for the walk. Which one I stop at depends on the path I am walking. I walk a different path each day for variety. Tomorrows plan is to stop by the local Produce store for Bananas when the open at 8AM.

You can Do it, It just takes time, I did not even think of walking until I had been on NutriSystem for a year so You are way ahead of me in that department. tmje.gif

Good Luck
    Roger

• TheBigDirection
    Options
  • suegen1
    Options
    Good for you Ricky :). So how do you like it so far? I did my whole Bachelors Degree in Graphics and Multimedia design online.
  • TheBigDirection
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Changes, They Are a Comin'!

• hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    I hope n pray for your health and happiness, and wish you success with all your goals.
    Please, oh please, stay on MFP! I really like you and look forward to your videos.
  • ginnywed
    Options
    I hope you stick with whatever you decide. I still want you to post here. Please stay on MFP! I really like you and your videos too!
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    I hope n pray for your health and happiness, and wish you success with all your goals.
    Please, oh please, stay on MFP! I really like you and look forward to your videos.
    ginnywed wrote: »
    I hope you stick with whatever you decide. I still want you to post here. Please stay on MFP! I really like you and your videos too!

Oh I'm not going anywhere, I just don't think I should continue posting here in the Nutrisystem thread since I'm no longer doing Nutrisystem.

I will continue to post videos on my Recent Activities section and I hope y'all can follow me there. You've been a great support and I'd hate to lose that.
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    You are open and honest, Ricky.

You have to do what is best for you. You know your own body. And, especially if you are working along with your physician, that's great.

I look forward seeing your progress on your activities section. :)