TheBigDirection

Options

Replies

• Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    We have all cheated at some point. Thank you for sharing. Lately I have been having a hard time resisting the urge to snack at night. I think as long as we can acknowledge we are doing this, we should be able to get back on track.
    I hope you will be surprised and have a fantastic weight loss this month. :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Congratulations on Your achievement rdb.gif

Have a Good Week
    Roger
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Have a great week and keep up the good work!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    WHOO HOO, Ricky. Great job.
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment...WTG Ricky! B)
  • TheBigDirection
    TheBigDirection Posts: 265 Member
    Options
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    Congrats on completing your first course, and for the Great presentation you developed! Keep that education train rolling!
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    congratulations on completing your first course and for the amazing weight loss so far. You are doing great. :)
  • ginnywed
    Options
    WooHoo!!!
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    Good advice...so glad that your old school was able to act quickly with the official transcripts!
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you have accomplished a lot since I last viewed the site. You hit a goal on your walking laps, you finished your class and you lost even more weight after switching to Low Carb. GOOD FOR YOU!! KEEP GOING STRONG!
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    Vinegar Makes Terrible Perfume!

• hope4change_val
    Options
    I like the smell of vinegar. But, sorry for the mishap.
  • TheBigDirection
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Great progress!
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Smart to get your school work done...lots of times those storms knock out the power and that changes our plans for the day.

Once in Ohio in the deepest part of winter, I had no power for 8 days. My kids and three dogs (different dogs) closed ourselves in one room and cuddled together under a couple down comforters...it was cozy and fun. Lots of story telling. Our big adventures were to go to the restroom...because it was freezing in there. We were LUCKY no pipes froze. We cleaned out the pantry too. Lots of interesting food combinations.
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Smart to get your school work done...lots of times those storms knock out the power and that changes our plans for the day.

Once in Ohio in the deepest part of winter, I had no power for 8 days. My kids and three dogs (different dogs) closed ourselves in one room and cuddled together under a couple down comforters...it was cozy and fun. Lots of story telling. Our big adventures were to go to the restroom...because it was freezing in there. We were LUCKY no pipes froze. We cleaned out the pantry too. Lots of interesting food combinations.

You know, even though it probably wasn't fun, that's definitely a memory you and your kids can share =)