TheBigDirection

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• TheBigDirection
    TheBigDirection Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Joanne3366 wrote: »
    Sending cyber hugs your way. I know it is hard not seeing your family all the time. Do you skype with them?
    My son lives 3,000 miles away and when I am missing him, I usually skype with him and it makes me feel a little better, just to hear his voice and see his face.

I wish, they're not that fond of Skype, same with talking on the phone. No, I usually receive a text from them every couple of days. I guess they're just pretty busy.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Welcome Back

No need to apologize, RLCF AKA Real Life Comes First :)

I'm glad You are feeling better. The last time I had a headache like that I had cut out Caffeine and switched from regular coffee to Decaf.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Hi Ricky! Congrats on your success-to-date with school. That's a lot of work.
    Don't worry about us...we're here for you whenever you have time to check in.
    Fall in San Antonio is Cedar Fever time (many people having allergy issues! Is this your first autumn in AL? Mine were really bad so I opted for a couple years of high fuse allergy shots. Doing better this year.
  • TheBigDirection
    TheBigDirection Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi Ricky! Congrats on your success-to-date with school. That's a lot of work.
    Don't worry about us...we're here for you whenever you have time to check in.
    Fall in San Antonio is Cedar Fever time (many people having allergy issues! Is this your first autumn in AL? Mine were really bad so I opted for a couple years of high fuse allergy shots. Doing better this year.

Glad to hear that you're doing better! This is my first Autumn here, usually when we come to visit it's during the summer or winter.