TheBigDirection

Options

Replies

• dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    good for you Ricky :) good luck with the application :)

i've been following since our move from the NS forums like some others and i'm inspired by your positive attitude towards your journey. thank you so much :)

~kel
  • TheBigDirection
    TheBigDirection Posts: 265 Member
    Options
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Hurray for Ricky...meeting your walking goal even when you were tired. And, more kudos, for hooking Bonnie up even when she didn't do her part. Have a super day! Val
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear you are having pains, but good for you for walking despite the pain. Wow I like the ball thrower and I see that Bonnie does too.
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    Wishing all you mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day!

• hope4change_val
    Options
    Thanks Ricky. So glad that you have videos of your mom. Clearly a very special lady!
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    Beautiful tribute to some beautiful people.
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    That's cool...glad your aunt was well taken care of with a nicely balanced and yummy-looking meal!
    As I was watching, I was thinking...veggies, SC, PF. Plus with the mushrooms, you get a good amount of potassium!
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    Another step in the right direction!

• Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,060 Member
    Options
    Ricky, I just want to say how much I enjoy your videos and thank you for sharing your journey. :)

• TheBigDirection
    Options
    Joanne3366 wrote: »
    Ricky, I just want to say how much I enjoy your videos and thank you for sharing your journey. :)

Well thank you! o:)
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    Cool. Congrats on taking that step to get your FAFSVA in. Setting goals and working toward them...you're doing it! Stay strong.
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    Hi Ricky, good for you to listen to your body...you don't want to injure anything.

When I started w NS (3/8/15), my doc said that just changing my eating habits would provide the most benefit to my weight loss, and that as I lost and felt like it, then he wanted me to increase my activity. So, I would say that staying on plan is the key.

Keep the focus on your Big Direction! B)

Take care! Val
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the walking. I did not feel like walking until this year. Even then I start to feel it after a little bit.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • DorisSilver50
    DorisSilver50 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Awesome job with the 6 laps!! You are so close to that mile, keep moving;)
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    WTG Ricky! Hope the soreness subsides. I was just thinking ahead...when you get to your weight-loss goal, you an sew together clips of you coming around the back of that shed...and each time, use a different video where you lose 10 pounds per lap (time-lapsed video) ! Wouldn't that be nice if it were that quick. Then again, if it were that quick, we might not learn all the lessons that we're supposed to along the way. Plus, if it were that quick, we'd probably be more likely to fall off the wagon. So...although it takes time, maybe that's actually a good thing.
    Take care, Val