TheBigDirection

Options

Replies

• TheBigDirection
    TheBigDirection Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Today's video is gonna be late. Didn't have much time to do the editing yesterday.
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    OK Ricky what did you do to your toe? Hope your feeling better today. Despite the pain you were able to laugh and made a funny video. I love your spirit!wzj6sdb6jjpr.png
    z55387af06aeb6.gif16077007.png
  • TheBigDirection
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ssflbelle wrote: »
    OK Ricky what did you do to your toe? Hope your feeling better today. Despite the pain you were able to laugh and made a funny video. I love your spirit!

No spoilers yet, working on the next video right now. ;)

I did get it checked at the clinic though.
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    OH OK I will be good o:) and wait for the next video. Glad you got it checked and your feeling better,
  • Pirates43
    Pirates43 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    this is a fun thread, and worth big money for a company like NS. TBD is talented, entertaining, and quite the marketer, as well!
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    Pirates43 wrote: »
    this is a fun thread, and worth big money for a company like NS. TBD is talented, entertaining, and quite the marketer, as well!

Holy cow, thank you! You just made my day :p
  • WestgalCA
    WestgalCA Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Pirates43 wrote: »

Absolutely!!!

• TheBigDirection
    Options
  • Ron_369
    Ron_369 Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hang in there buddy...things will get better, I promise. I've had gout & it's not fun in any sense of the word! The Doc put me on Indomethacin to cure it (& it worked pretty fast) & then put me on Allopurinol to help decrease the levels of uric acid, which causes gout. I haven't had an episode since. I also have high BP & take a few meds to help with that. It's good that you found out about your high BP so you can remedy that. You don't want to be fooling around with the blood & heart, that's for sure!! Well, take care & keep us posted.

• TheBigDirection
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Ron_369 wrote: »
    Hang in there buddy...things will get better, I promise. I've had gout & it's not fun in any sense of the word! The Doc put me on Indomethacin to cure it (& it worked pretty fast) & then put me on Allopurinol to help decrease the levels of uric acid, which causes gout. I haven't had an episode since. I also have high BP & take a few meds to help with that. It's good that you found out about your high BP so you can remedy that. You don't want to be fooling around with the blood & heart, that's for sure!! Well, take care & keep us posted.

Hey Ron,

Yeah they have me on endomethacin too. I'm scheduled for another checkup one month from now.

Hopefully this will be the only delay. I'm itchin' to get back out there and walk.
  • TheBigDirection
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Saturday's Video! It started to drizzle a little outside...

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    So true
    I have had Gout attacks and Wow, what a pain that is.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    So true
    I have had Gout attacks and Wow, what a pain that is.

Have a Good Day
    Roger

It was, luckily things are getting better.
  • linna62
    linna62 Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    With weight loss and proper diet I've not had gout in quite sometime. protect your feet hon. Glad to see you went right away for help! Loving these video's. You are with class- Reality!
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    linna62 wrote: »
    With weight loss and proper diet I've not had gout in quite sometime. protect your feet hon. Glad to see you went right away for help! Loving these video's. You are with class- Reality!

Thank you!
    Yeah the doctor said the same thing, that I'll notice some big changes and improvements once the pounds fall off.
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    New video! Explaining why you don't see me going out much.

• TheBigDirection
    Options
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    Working on today's video (out on the 1st) got me laughing. Ahh memories! :smiley:
  • Ron_369
    Ron_369 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Go Ricky, go! You're doing fantastic!
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    Poor little Melody isn't feeling too well!