CHALLENGE: A mile a day in May

Options

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I'll bet your bed is calling you, katbird. Sounds like a fun time.
  • AshTrixxy
    AshTrixxy Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Seaworld is so much fun!!!

I did not get my dedicated mile in yesterday, I was very busy during the day despite needing to sleep before working last night! I'll get it in today, though. Somehow, someway, I will do it!!! lol!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I know you will, ash. :)

Got in 2.8 walking briskly today. Yeah!!!
  • BeesmaMFP
    BeesmaMFP Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Nightingale!

It's only 5 p.m. here, and I've already hit my step goal for the day! Yay! This challenge is doing wonders for my fitbit stats--love it! According to my fitbit, I've walked more than 5 miles today, but only 2 count for this challenge since the other 3 were just from taking the long route to get things done. This challenge makes me get my walks in, and my fitbit makes me take the long way to get in extra steps. Win-win!
  • katbirdinoregon
    katbirdinoregon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Got 2.7 miles in today. Slept 9 hours after my weekend with the grandkids. Think I will go do one more lap around the complex so I will have my 3 miles in.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Excellent, Beesma and katbird (grandkids will definitely make you pass out, won't they? But, boy aren't they nice?)
  • BeesmaMFP
    Options
    Excellent, Beesma and katbird (grandkids will definitely make you pass out, won't they? But, boy aren't they nice?)

I can't wait! My oldest is getting married in October, and she told me the other day that I'll be a grandma within the next couple years--she said they're planning to wait six months to a year. I'm so excited about the wedding, and the prospect of a baby a year or two after is pretty amazing. :)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I'm grinning for ya, Beesma.

They are pretty cool. I have 9 from about age 16 to 1 1/2 years.
  • katbirdinoregon
    Options
    I got 2 1/2 miles in before lunch. Found my frozen food on my porch when I got back. I will do another mile this evening. My granddaughter loves it when she can go on her bicycle for a long ride. I will push the 3 year old in a stroller. The mile is too far for her still.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Good job, katbird.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    3.5 miles today. I got 1000 points with MisFit. I think that's a good thing. :)
  • BeesmaMFP
    Options
    I'm grinning for ya, Beesma.

They are pretty cool. I have 9 from about age 16 to 1 1/2 years.

:)
  • katbirdinoregon
    Options
    Four miles total for today.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    YEAH, katbird. :)
  • katbirdinoregon
    Options
    Got my mile in for the day also washed three loads of clothes (several trips up and down the stairs) and did my grocery shopping. I am really tired now and I watching my two granddaughters this evening so unless they want to walk, which is a good possibility, I am stopping for the day.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Good job, katbird.

Me, too, I'm done for the day. 1.2 miles only today, but I did all I could do.
  • BeesmaMFP
    Options
    I walked by the park again yesterday and did 3 miles. :) I'm working from home today, but I'll make sure I get at least two in today. I'm feeling blue over some work news from yesterday, so the endorphins will be a nice lift. I sound like a drug addict! LOL.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Sorry you are kinda down, Beesma. ((HUGS))
  • katbirdinoregon
    Options
    Good thing I did some extra miles last week because I caught a cold from my Granddaughters and I am trying to get my house ready for out of town company plus I have to drive 3 hours round trip to pick them up from the airport. I won't be walking today.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    You made me tired just reading that, Katbird. Be careful on the trip.

Tell your grands to quit sharing things. :):)