Anyone fancy a June accountability challenge?

Options
12346»

Replies

• zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I'm still around! You've done really well as always @zcb94 :)

I'm not doing so well at the moment, I'm stressed at work and it's making me really tired. But I've still exercised every other day, which is better than before! Plus, I start my new job tomorrow so all should be better! :)
    Good! Y'know, exercise is AWESOME for stress.
    Again, I got tired and never checked in last night (oops), but did okay. I was up but just now picked a goal.
    6/28-do more to keep my brain sharp, prevent further deterioration.
  • FitnessasmyWitness
    FitnessasmyWitness Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Update on me-
    I've been trying to run and stay active as much as possible. Working a lot on my mental self. Haven't over eaten in weeks. Great feeling
  • zcb94
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »

I'm not doing so well at the moment, I'm stressed at work and it's making me really tired. But I've still exercised every other day, which is better than before! Plus, I start my new job tomorrow so all should be better! :)
    Again, I got tired and never checked in last night (oops), but did okay. I was up but just now picked a goal.
    I rediscovered my love of reading, so that'll stave off insanity for a while. Today, I need to get my upset stomach to relax a bit.
  • zcb94
    Options
    It did a bit but now my throat/sinuses hurt. Today, I need to deal with that. Last day of June, y'all. Hang in there!

I rediscovered my love of reading, so that'll stave off insanity for a while. Today, I need to get my upset stomach to relax a bit.

• zcb94
    Options
    Mission accomplished. I think my system was upset due to allergies/minor illness, but I'll recover okay.
    So, at the end of the month, I see that June was a pretty good growth period for me despite facing some tiny obstacles, as well as for y'all. I pray that everyone can say the same about July! :smile:
  • zcb94
    Options
    With @louubelle16's and @FitnessasmyWitness's permission, I'd love to create a convo where we do this again in July, because this one really seems to have helped everyone.
  • C1C2C3
    C1C2C3 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I know I'm checking in late but overall my goals for June were a success! Still room for improvement but can say I'm doing better than before.

Sounds like everyone else that checked in was also positive about their goals. So that is great! Awesome work, everyone!!