Let's see what you are eating.

Options

Replies

• AngieViolet
    AngieViolet Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Buy it frozen! The fresh stuff at the store was thawed out THERE. Get the bagged frozen filets, preferably individually wrapped. They are frozen on the boat or a processing ship that travels with the fleet....way fresher and tastier than so called "fresh fish" at the counter.
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's has an excellent selection of frozen fish. I find it better to buy it frozen because I don't eat a whole lot of it at once, and a lot of their fish is frozen in good portion sizes for people who have had WLS.
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    In US, ALL fish is supposed to be frozen before it is prepared. This rule especially applies to sushi.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Coconut cheesecake custard.
    Serving size: 100g
    Calories: 269
    Net Carbs: 5g
    Protein: 7g
    Fat: 25g

e5d034wa5nrx.jpg

1/2 cup Splenda baking mix
    16oz Philly 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
    8 tbsp unsalted butter
    1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
    4 large whole eggs
    1 tbsp coconut extract
    2oz heavy whipping cream
    6oz Fairlife 2% milk

Preheat oven to 325F. Put a pan with 2” of water into the oven at the same time and allow to heat for 20 minutes.
    Mix until well incorporated after each ingredient.
    Mix butter, cream cheese, and Splenda until smooth. Add coconut. Add eggs and extract. Add whipping cream and milk.
    Whip for 2 minutes until mixture has increased in volume by about 25%. Pour into dish about 2” deep.
    Place into oven above pan of water and bake for 45-55 minutes. Toothpick inserted should come out clean.
    Remove from oven and cool completely.
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I baked an egg on top of a mixture of spinach, mushrooms, soy chorizo, and low fat mozzarella.

vj2qs9p0wce7.jpg
  • ThinGwen
    ThinGwen Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Ugh, my dinner was a mistake. I had baked tofu (fine) and asparagus. The asparagus is hard to digest and I feel like I have a brick in my stomach.
  • cabennett99
    cabennett99 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Sushi night!
  • creepykbear
    creepykbear Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I tried my own version of eggroll in a bowl tonight. 0pnanx6uo5yw.jpg
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Breakfast for dinner! I tried that Tip Hero egg, bacon and cheese muffin recipe with a few modifications. Turned out yummy.
    log6yfyzign9.jpeg
  • Tawnykakers1
    Tawnykakers1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    wk08vzou1pp6.jpeg
    Another week of lunches all ready to go!

Tat2cookie- I am inspired by your meal prep. for the week. Do you make your own meatballs? If so could you share the recipe? I am also curious in what you put in your sweet potatoes. I should be able to try some of these things now. Thanks!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    This is my fav thread so I'm bumping. New Year Resolution is to post / share some healthy meals with all of you. Found a cauliflower fried rice online I'm planning to whip up this week.

Thanks for all your great post here!!!
  • Tawnykakers1
    Options
    RENAEJAE wrote: »
    This is my fav thread so I'm bumping. New Year Resolution is to post / share some healthy meals with all of you. Found a cauliflower fried rice online I'm planning to whip up this week.

Thanks for all your great post here!!!

I look forward to seeing them!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower fried rice
    All I can say is YUMMY!!
    Found recipe on eatyourselfskinny.com
    dfwvmxhq9c1h.jpeg
  • bcedl1982
    bcedl1982 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Your dinner looks great and so does the website (just checked it out)! Thanks for sharing!
  • Tawnykakers1
    Options
    I agree, it does look great. Thanks for letting us know where to find the recipe. I will be making this one.
  • cabennett99
    Options
    14 months post-op; I won't eat all this, but love being able to go to my favorite smokehouse - I did opt for the veggie sides, which were great. Definitely don't feel deprived. 4bi4hf058yhh.jpeg
  • Tawnykakers1
    Options
    Oh my! cabennett99 that looks awesome. Great choices. I went out to eat for the first time since sleeved and was excited to have a cup of soup. Had to take half home. LOL It is nice to get out and go to our favorite places and then have leftovers for another day.
  • cmchandler74
    Options
    Oh my YUM! Makes me want to make a stop at Dreamland ribs for lunch.
  • cabennett99
    Options
    zfab473j2aft.jpeg
    At the airport - but found this great Arugula Salad with Blackened Catfish. My lunch staple, salad with protein!
  • cmchandler74
    Options
    That looks simply amazing. You're making me hungry and all I brought today was yogurt, meat and cheese. lol