Lik Minded Lushes June 2015

Options

Replies

• bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Sunday - 2 (big) glasses of wine
    Monday - 0

Have a good weekend. LOTS of driving so I'm exhausted. Looking forward to an early bedtime tonight!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!!!!!!!!

Busy but fun weekend!!!
    Friday-happy hour with the in laws...we stayed up until 3am...dummies!!!!
    Saturday-literally rolled out of bed, showered then headed to my parents to celebrate father's day with my family.
    Sunday-Lunch with Lenny's dad, some uncles and a cousin.

I totally over drank this weekend....definitely drying out today!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Quiet lushes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0. I am fighting a sinus infection, and everything tastes weird, so might as well save the delicious booze for when I can really enjoy it!!!!
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Kate, I hope your sinus infection goes away soon! Those suck!!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - will be 0...and going to go to the gym for the first time since April! Yikes...
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm having a glass of wine but moderating well on the eating and drinking while exercising. The shoulder is still messed up so I'm basically doing cardio and leg work. We're taking a long weekend for the 4th and I'd love to drop the 2 pounds I gained along with a couple more if possible!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Thanks Bridget! I have never had a sinus infection before and my face feels totally weird :wink:

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-gonna try for another zero, it is so difficult when everyone else is having something.....
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Great job on the zeros ladies. Not so for me. Am going to really do better at logging my calories. Have to if I want to make any progress.
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Actually went to the Y last night & I'm so proud of myself. Won't go tonight, but plan to tomorrow!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0

Really hope that by Friday I have something to celebrate with the hubs. He has been on the road as a Sheriff's Deputy on 2nd shift for 6 years now. He interviewed for a Warrants position which would be 8-5 M-F; weekends AND holidays off! So....keep your fingers crossed he gets some positive news by the end of the week! I'll be so sad if he doesn't get it :(
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Fingers crossed. X
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    time for better hours bridget...sending positive vibes your way!
    I'm plugging along. A rest day today so I may need to skip the wine tonight if it doesn't fit in my calories.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    fingers crossed for your hubs job!

Monday=0
    Tuesday=3 drinks
    Wednesday=going for 0, I already logged everything and I weigh in tomorrow so I want to stay under cals.

We went to the Water Park Tuesday and had a lot of snacks but I did turn down soft serve, and deep fried twinkie, and funnel cake. But we went out after for beer and pizza, then I came home and ate wine and chocolate. could have been worse!

• kblue2007
    Options
    Bridget, I wish your husband luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-2 sweet tea vodkas with water.....2 days ain't bad I guess!!!
    Thursday-???
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=3 drinks
    Wednesday=0
    Thursday=0

I will probably budget for a drink tonight, it is Friday after all...
    Have a great weekend, lushes!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-2 sweet tea vodkas with water
    Thursday-3 grapefruit vodka tonics
    Friday-???? something

Tomorrow, we have our nephew's bday party then Jurassic World Sunday....drinking all weekend :bigsmile:
    Enjoy :drinker:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Lots of wine last night but it actually fit in my calories. Finished booking our summer vacations. This should motivate me to drop a few pounds....but I'm missing my strength training with this bum shoulder and getting bored with my cardio routines.
    TGIF lushes!! And I know we don't get political in here but woohoo for marriage equality!! #lovewins <3
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    This week I saw the scale move down back into the 160's yay!!!! I am sending great vibes your way Bridget. Great job on all the zeros. I just don't know where the time is going.

Apparently I should not drive on 6/25. back on 6/25/2013 My windshield was nailed right in the center with a rock leaving a huge spider webbed hole. Then yesterday on 6/25/2015 My windshield gets nailed with a rock from outta no where and I am out another 250 bucks for a new windshield. I had vodka last night. I am planning on lots of wine tonight.

We are expecting a heat wave. We are to get up to the 90's, and that is hot for us. Most people up here don't have air-conditioning so it will be rough. oh well at least the sun is shining.

TGIF Lushes and I agree with Syd on the woohoo
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Drivng back from vaca. It was very lushy. I think we (6 adults) drank something crazy like 29 bottles of wine, some beers, and a couple bottles of vodka. I'll probably have a couple beers tonight and Eric has already said he wants to dry out Sunday - Thursday. Hopefully we can drink moderatley for the 4th weekend also.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Nice work Robin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lushy weekend, friday cocktails out on the deck, saturday beer and wine at bday party, sunday LIT's and some grapefruit vodka tonics.
    Drying out tonight. I am so looking forward to the upcoming long weekend. In laws are going down the shore thursday morning, Can't wait to spend some time with just Lenny for a few days. :bigsmile:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Hi lushes. moderately lushy weekend and the scale continues to crawl creep slowly downward. :bigsmile: It is super muggy today. Well back to the grind. Happy Monday.
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Thanks for all the good vibes, but still no word on the job....no news is good news, right? :neutral:

Super lushy weekend. This week/weekend won't be much better. Hubby & I are headed to the Lake of the Ozarks for a family (my in-laws) vacation over the 4th. While I was super looking forward to it, now I'm just getting nervous that being in a house with 12 other adults maybe isn't the best idea. And hubby's cousin has set up a conference call for tomorrow night to discuss dinner plans for the nights at the lake. SERIOUSLY?! Who does that? Apparently we are needing to plan to make dinner for 13 people. Uh....no, I did not sign up for that! This will be an interesting vacation...thank goodness I have a full bottle of Xanax and will have lots of alcohol on hand! WISH ME LUCK!

Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0