Lik Minded Lushes June 2015

Options
12346»

Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Good luck Bridget!!! My husband is one of 5 and we used to do family vacations and when having to cook for 12 plus little children it was stressful, but you only have to cook once so keep it simple...burgers an hot dogs :bigsmile: Have fun!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Burgers & hot dogs are exactly what I was thinking!! We are going to be at the lake for goodness sakes...where we RELAX and CHILL. So, nothing fancy for me!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I agree... That many adults in one house is stressful! But can be fun. Xanax would have helped our crew.....

We walked up to dinner Saturday when we got home, had a beer on the way, split a bottle of wine at dinner and one at home after. Compared to vaca, that was nothing. Sunday we had 0's! Eric mentioned having one beer, but I shot him down. Then later tried to say it was OK, but we decided to stay strong. 4 more days on the wagon.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Bridget when we go to Laguna Beach with the family we take one night where we're in charge of dinner. I do as much prep stuff before we get there (I usually make a pasta salad or something that transports easily) and the husband grills. Your plan for burgers and dogs sounds good....combine it with Xanax and all will be fine :)

I drank a lot on Saturday...both wine and vodka.
    0-Sunday
    0-Monday?
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Just checking in. Still pushing along. Had to bring mom back for a follow up after her spinal surgery. Had a girls weekend this past weekend which was fun. I have no energy today after driving all over so I'm just having a glass of wine and relaxing, I'll get back to workouts tomorrow.

Hope everyone is well.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Hey Kat!! Hope your mom is recovering nicely!!!

Monday-2 corona lights...oh well...basically just flavored water anyway :wink:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Hoping to stay strong for at least 2 more days. Original plan was through Thursday, but since we don't work Friday, that's not happening. Still, 4 days would be the longest stretch probably since I was pregnant! So almost 6 months ago.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I had wine...but 0 tonight.
    Sunday-0
    Monday -1 glass wine
    Tuesday -0
    Wednesday &Thursday-?? Probably a little wine. The scale finally budged and I dropped the 2 lbs I was hanging on to. I'm hoping not to put it back on this weekend
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Look at all the zeros! Way to go guys! Me you ask? Not so much, but focusing on the calorie goals.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-2 corona lights
    Tuesday-2 vodka tonics
    Wednesday-??? I know I shouldn't but.......
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    The scale continues to creep downward. Here is the new thread. At least I have an e on the like this time.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10200291/like-minded-lushes-july-2015?new=1