Week 1 (6/7-6/13)

Options
124»

Replies

• CullinsK
    CullinsK Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    1 gallon of water finished today. 4 mile run/walk.
  • CullinsK
    Options
    CullinsK wrote: »
    Day 6- Low carb salad, turkey bacon, spinach, cheese and eggs. 40 ounces of water down. I'm hoping to get out of the comfort zone while exercising today after work
    That sounds like a great salad!
    It was delicious
  • Suede242
    Suede242 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Today hasn't been as good a day. I find once I get off track it can be hard to get back on.
  • JimCrackinDandy
    JimCrackinDandy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    @downongreenacres - Yes Ma'am, putting all 3 areas in place at the same time requires much diligence. Nice goal for days 8-21. @CullinsK - Nice water intake and lovely run/walk! @Suede242 - We've all had days like that. Today's a new one. Try not to think back to yesterday. There are hard ones, really hard ones, but you can focus on today. Make sure to make attainable, challenging goals. Unrealistic ones have a quick way of bringing us down.
    Today, I thank the LORD that my knees feel much better. Still a little swollen, not clicking though. Did some stretches for IBS and thought to walk/run at least 3 miles. Ended up running mostly and made 5miles.

exercise.png
  • downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Suede242 wrote: »
    Today hasn't been as good a day. I find once I get off track it can be hard to get back on.
    I agree it is hard, but you can do it!

• downongreenacres
    Options
    That's a great workout...and I bet all that water kept you running to the bathroom as well :wink:

• downongreenacres
    Options
    Glad to hear your knee is doing better JimCrackingDandy!
    Saturday's I work a 12 hour shift so I just try and keep my head above water and not hit the vending machine! :neutral:
  • CullinsK
    Options
    That's a great workout...and I bet all that water kept you running to the bathroom as well :wink:

LOL :D . Oh yes! The large amounts of water do keep me running to the bathroom.
  • CullinsK
    Options
    Today was my best day. 1hr of les mills body combat cardio. 5 mile walk. 1 gallon of water for today.
  • Suede242
    Options
    I did really well most of the day but the snacks in the evening it fell apart. Maybe what I need to do is to include evening snacks in the morning prep. Supper was really good homemade spaghetti sauce and spaghetti squash with salad. I wasn't as active today as I typically am.
    Sarah
  • CullinsK
    Options
    So far today I've walked 3 miles. I'm only at 32 ounces of water today. Hopefully I make it to a gallon of water before this day is over wuth
  • Suede242
    Options
    Today, I have been doing much better. I've mostly stuck to the calories although I had been nibbling while I cook so my calorie counting wasn't completely accurate. I've spent the afternoon and evening planning and preparing for this weeks menu and preparing food for the week. My step counter was 6245 so it was lower than my goal today, but during the past week most days I was walking with quite a bit more steps than my goals.
  • MzLaLa29
    MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I missed ya'll, but technology has not been my friend :( I got a new tracker (fitbit) which I am still trying to figure out. But my internet went out. Honestly I just didn't feel like trying to check in from my tiny phone screen. let's see...

6/12th - water done, no workout, GREEN! I got my tracker at lunch so IDK how many steps

6/13 - water done, no workout, 5,000 steps, not green

• MzLaLa29
    MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Week two discussion is open! Sorry I'm late
This discussion has been closed.