What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Today, I want to accomplish my first exercise of 2017, get all of the Christmas ornaments put neatly away and hopefully work in a little bookkeeping for the son's business. :)
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I still didn't reach 10k steps
    I try again tomorrow
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,924 Member
    Options
    BBee5064 wrote: »
    I try again tomorrow

It's always nice when someone acknowledges without judgment and with a positive outlook for tomorrow. Well done!!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Today, I want to accomplish my first exercise of 2017, get all of the Christmas ornaments put neatly away and hopefully work in a little bookkeeping for the son's business. :)
    So, I did the exercise. 20 minutes on the stationary bike and some upper body weights. It's a start. As for the the ornaments getting put away or time in my home office--- NOT. The hubby asked me to come out and help him clear some stuff out of the garage for about 30 minutes to an hour. It actually took the rest of the day. But the truck is loaded with stuff for the dump and the garage looks a whole lot better! Tomorrow, the office!
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Complete the computer setup for my new practice and still take time for a needed hour plus walk.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    didn't make it to lunchtime yoga but I got an abs class in, so that's good.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    UncleMac wrote: »
    I try again tomorrow

It's always nice when someone acknowledges without judgment and with a positive outlook for tomorrow. Well done!!

Thank u UncleMac
  • BBee5064
    Options
    I aiming to stay warm today. It's freezing
  • UncleMac
    Options

In the past 24 hours, Ottawa went from +2C/36F to -12C/10F. Hard to know what to wear when the temps go up and down so quickly.
  • BBee5064
    Options

In the past 24 hours, Ottawa went from +2C/36F to -12C/10F. Hard to know what to wear when the temps go up and down so quickly.

It's been -4 in my city today

-12 that's freezing ...
    This is why people pick up colds & flu because the temperature goes so up and down
  • UncleMac
    Options

It's been -4 in my city today

-12 that's freezing ...
    This is why people pick up colds & flu because the temperature goes so up and down

Yup and there's been several coworkers who brought their illness to the office. So far, I've dodged the diseases.
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I've been fighting a cold/flu all week, had a tender opening for a 200K dollar project yesterday. Taking today off.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Farback wrote: »
    I've been fighting a cold/flu all week, had a tender opening for a 200K dollar project yesterday. Taking today off.

Hope you recover quickly from your cold/flu
    How was your day off?
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Still aiming for 10k steps
    Try & try again
  • Farback
    Options
    Farback wrote: »

Hope you recover quickly from your cold/flu
    How was your day off?

Nice quiet day. Caught up on recorded shows and read books.
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    This is my second king cake season in the NOLA area. Last year I ate ALL the cakes from every single bakery and store, and started my road to gain-it-all-back. Well, this year, we've had 10 king cakes already at work, at least, no joke. And I've resisted all but one!!! That one I only had two small slivers of cake, too. I can do this. Baby step here :-)
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Made a lot of healthy food since the kids were home and it ALL got eaten; baked ratatouille, quinoa with sun dried tomatoes, green salad, and even califlower "rice"!
  • Farback
    Options
    Not a boat

All day Saturday and a few hours Sunday

Rush weekend job to remove old and cut/install new baseboard, two door and two window trim. All made easier by the new toy for the shop, a new Ridgid R4221 12" sliding compound miter saw, with an additional upgrade to a 80 tooth carbide tip Freud 12" blade. Right some nice.
    i8zifmwln624.png
    d8b92few4hzu.png
    afhwrtpt2f1a.png
    irbhqjguxyr3.png
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Looks fab Farback.. :)
  • BBee5064
    Options
    This is my second king cake season in the NOLA area. Last year I ate ALL the cakes from every single bakery and store, and started my road to gain-it-all-back. Well, this year, we've had 10 king cakes already at work, at least, no joke. And I've resisted all but one!!! That one I only had two small slivers of cake, too. I can do this. Baby step here :-)

Yes you can do this Mad Dog :smiley: