Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas Janice, Connie anymore grankids, , nancy Alaska girl. I am sorry I forgot your name That's what happen when you get old. How are the kidos Missed you all.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Jerry is not no worse not no better eaither. But we are adjusting to our Problems my kids are doing well.-Marie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi Marie, Glad to hear everyone's doing well. I am going to be a grandma again, we just found out recently. This will be 3rd total for my son. Hoping for a girl, this, time. My daughter is doing good too, even though she is getting a divorce. In a couple weeks, on Valentines day my husband and I will have our 21st anniversary. Tired of winter, can't wait till Spring. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hi there Janice I just been hoping around and found this cute little Doll baby, now to see if I can post it nope i could not do it. I lost my Camers by getting it in water. Alice bought me another one but it was so tiny I could not o
    opperate it Gosh things you can;t do when you get older .

happy 21st anniversity on Valentine day Janice. Good dto be talking to you again.
    MARIE

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! So glad to hear you guys are doing well. I’m hanging in and still plugging away at it. I am struggling to get in the 170s so my turtle pace has not changed.
    My grandson will be a year old Saturday...geez time passes so quickly! No more grandkids yet, Marie.

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Connie so good hearing from you. My how that grandbaby has grown. All of mine has went up a notch or two.

Esater I was hoping you would drop by I think I forot howw you spell your name Sorry about that. how is all the family?
    Nancy Well the cowboys are still Waiting for the big one.If anyone else appen to drop by give us a yell.
    marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi Marie, Good to hear from you. Glad you are doing ok. I will be glad when Spring gets here.
    I am doing good. Have the scales going in the right direction for a change.
    Maybe our Cowboys will have a better this year.
    Take care!!!
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Oh great to see you Nancy. So wonderful hearing from all of you You all made my day. i am doing good. i chane doctors again and she too meoff of some my meds which made me so happy.
    Jerry is doing fairly well or I am just learning to cope with his lost of menory.

I am following. dr john Mc dougall starch diet seems to be work
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Misty raining day here today don,t make for a happy day But we will manage.

have a great day.-Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Cold and cloudy here, Marie. Will be in the high 60s tomorrow....can’t figure it out....

You have a good one, too!
    Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning Connie ,Janice. Nancy, So happy you all dropped in.

I made me a wonderful corn chowder this morning for lunch

Recipe was very simple. But
    was not plant base. Will try a recipe out for plant base next time.

_marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Rain rain now for a week.

I order my weekly grocery online thru walmart. We will pick them up around noon tomorrow. I may do dthis from Now on. if this work out. And they will load them in our car for us I remember when my Dad had a grocer store he made deliveries for his customerss. Thats when the wives stay home and only one car for the family. He dress chicksens on Saturday for his cutomers Sunday dinner
    _Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Marie...that sounds like a good idea....very convenient.
    Connie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I recently made an account to do the pick up at Walmart, too. I haven't used it yet, but I plan on doing sometime. It would be handy. They have the same thing at Kroger too, which is normally where I shop. I haven't used theirs yet either. I normally like to walk around in the grocery and look at everything. I'm sure the service would save me money by just going off my list only, no add ins.
    It's rainy and cold here and is suppose to for the next few days. I will be glad when it's done. Spring is in a month and March is in a week. We're almost there. We broke records here on Monday and Tuesday with high 70's and in the 80's. Our weather changes daily here in Ky. We had snow last Saturday, then 80's on Tuesday. Crazy weather. Gotta go Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Well Our pick up at Walmart did not go over so good. I must not have t my order off on the internet for they had no record of it so nice of them. .But they check every possible thing they could think of so guess I did something wrong on the internet. Which is pretty easy for me to do. So will try again one day. We just been having cold rainy days no ice though
    _Marie.
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Marie,
    Sorry your Walmart order didn’t work out but you will get it right next time.
    Sound like a great service for anyone who is really busy and those who are not very mobile.
    Feels like spring is already here but I don’t think winter is over!!!
    Looks like Texas took another hit by bad weather and looks like more to come this weekend.
    Stay safe.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    yes Nancy Rain but tomorrow the sun is out now. .In fact peeking out now after an all day rain It must have been five days now. Wow Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Two sun shinning days in a row. But cloudy today. my lunch will be noodles and chili soup and turnip greens Ice tea. Will be making spaghetti and sauce for tonight. Will make enough for 2 or 3 days. Also fix's some turnip greens this starch solution die seems to be working. the scales are going down yip yip
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Yay, Marie! Glad the scales are moving for you!
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Marie, Glad you have the scales moving in the right direction. You have had success with the Starch Solution Diet. Maybe it will get the job done for you now.
    Nancy