Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Have a wonderful time, Nancy!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Nancy enjoy your visit with your sister.

May have viciouse weather lattter today. Thats happens in the spring time.

I have bend using my oiless fryer a lot here latly Makes good fryes and I love Potatoes And so easy

Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Marie, You make some really great sounding food. You have so many nifty gadgets to cook your food in. Keep up the good work and those pounds will melt away.
    I had a great week with my sister but it’s nice to be home and back to my usual routine. We stay up way too late when we are together.
    Hope your weather doesn’t get too bad tonight.
    We have a small chance of severe weather tonight also.
    Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Marie...I love my air fryer, too, and use it nearly every day!
    Nancy... glad you enjoyed your visit. Sisterly bonding=late nights!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    What is some of your favorite on the Air fryer About all I do is potatoes
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Tilapia....no breading just rub with olive oil and season with lemon pepper
    Butternut squash cubes....toss with olive oil season with a little salt and pepper
    Mesquite frozen chicken breast
    My husband likes wings and other breaded stuff but I don’t.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I am going to have to venture out of my rut Sounds good.
    I steamed my potatoes an keep them in the fridge since we don't used oil i slice them water on them and then add nudtrician yeast on thesm and then Air fry them. I keep cooked potatoes in my fridge all the time. I also eat a lot of pasta.And I love Doles copped salad mix i throw the oil dressing away and used none oil dressing. I baked some large sweet potatoes today to store in thee freezer for thse next few days

Have a nice night.
    Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Guess I need to consider getting an Air Fryer.
    What brand air fryer do you have?

Connie, My Sister an I just love time together. It doesn’t matter what we do we are happy.
    We used to overdo on food but she is considerate now and I stay on track while with her.

Been trying to work in flower beds but that is not my cup of tea!!,

Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Nancy, I bought mine from Amazon and don’t recommend it...too small. I bought my children a Nuwave, 5 or 6 quart at Kohls for Christmas. I love theirs! It has a bigger basket and a divider. The bigger the basket, the more you can get in it. Love it!
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Thanks Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I Have just place my order to Walmart online delivery. I should do like to do my shopping that way. . They just mail it all to me. The pick up order is nice too. They are a few things that I buy they don;t carried. So have to used the mail order

Breakfast oatmeal and apple sauce 1T flax seeds....Lunch will be chopped salad and beans.....Dinner Baked sweet potatoes green beans and salad

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    went to the doctor today. she is going to have a come come by to help me with my medications. My meals was about the same

oatmeal and fruit

salad and beans fruit

Air fried potatoes, beans salad fruit

Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Marie...glad you are loving the Walmart grocery delivery.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hello Hello!!!I was a bad girl Easter Yes I got off plan and so hard to get back on.But got too. NOW..........................Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    You can do it, Marie. The struggle is real!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Yes I can do it. Barbiecat said once the best diet is the one you made your own.. So that's what I am doing I am definite staying on the plant diet But using a little oil not much mind you but a little I had some frozen fries from Kroger and was fantastic So crisp and tasty. and a salad Tonight will be a big baked sweet potatoes, spinach with salad and ice tea.

I think i got it out of my mind Let the good times roll.

Connie that is such a cute picture of your grandson and growing so fast.

• CALIECAT
    Options
    I finally order me a cook book for vegan cookbook in the Air fryer. I never knew that you could cook so many things. Oatmeal will be my first attempt I think.. I have adventure into the frozen French fry's and love them. need to see if there is a group for eating vegan Air Fry way
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea, Marie!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    It is easy to cook this way.......since I am limit to what I can do now

Jerry is not doing so well now. The Girls are having to help us out a lot now. I am eating mostly frozen fry potatoes now. Jerry TV dinners

marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Marie...thoughts and prayers for you guys. So glad your daughters are able to help out. That is such a blessing!
    Connie