ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 8/7
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

08/07/2015 100%

Hi All
    It is another beautiful day here in NJ Low Humidity, and when I walked it was in the 60s. 2.75 miles and 11cents.

I just got back form the Acme, They had cases of Bottled water for $1.99 if You buy 6 so I saved $3 on the 6 cases.
    Dannon Light & Fit was 10 for $10. They also had the Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt for the same price and the Oikos came with a free dozen Large Acme brand eggs and a free Essentials Cream Cheese 8oz included. I looked at it but the calorie count was higher on the Oikos and I was not sure how it tasted :)

Have a Great Weekend
    RogerToo
    Chalmation wrote: »
    8/6 100%
    RogerToo wrote: »

Chalmation wrote: »
    8/4 100%
    8/5 100%

Couldn't get on last night to post.

50JD.gif
    1IvQdo1

Hi Cindy
    Just curious, was the problem on Your end or the MFP end? I had a problem with my Internet yesterday morning, a Quick Power cycle on the Modem and Router and I was back in business.

Good Luck
    RogerToo
    m3idrln4cga0.jpg
    It was the Community portion of MFP. I had no problems with the other parts. Couldn't access from phone when I was at work either. People in other forums said they had problems too. I was hoping MFP was upgrading the forums...

50JD.gif
    1IvQdo1

Hi Cindy
    Hmm... Interesting, I had not noticed any slowdown. OTOH I Get on in the morning most of the time.

Thank You for the answer
    RogerToo
    8/7 NOT 100%

I'm finally home. All I've done is meet myself coming back this week.

Home for 1 1/2 days and will be on the road again Sunday for a week.

Hi Flo
    That sounds tiring. I hope the next week is better, I once took the layoff of a 14 year term when they moved out of state rather than drive more than an hour each way and lose my seniority or have to relocate. I ended up replacing it with a 16 year long job.

Good Luck
    RogerToo
    8/6 - Not 100%
    8/7 - 100%

Roger, you have the best cartoons! Laughed out loud on the last one... : - ) By the way, did I miss 8/4 report? Looked quickly and didn't find it, but could be me...

It's been a long week, but only worked 4 days. Went to see Beauty & the Beast last night with my niece and it was a great show, even though the annoying family in front of us were very distracting. 8 adults and 6 kids under the age of 5 makes for a very busy 2 rows of people... Good lord! Wish I could have a $1 for every seat switch & conversation---could have paid for my tickets!

Just got back from my facial at the spa and feeling very relaxed... : - ) Going to watch a little of the Cards game and call it a night...

Have a great weekend, everyone!

100% Challenge - Losing on a Jet Plane Spreadsheet (8/3 thru 9/13)

VFEbD0

weight.png

Hi Mary
    Annoying audience members is one of the reasons I stopped going to the Movies as well as the slobs putting gum under the edge of the seat where I would get it on my pants. The Annoying types had to talk and explain everything to their seatmate :)

Have You checked out the Humor posts here ?
    Humorous Pictures

Here is a sample not posted there yet. It will be in a few minutes however :)
    jp9ygu9r5x9e.jpg

Have a nice day
    RogerToo
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi all...no I have not fallen off the earth lol..just incredibly busy....sad thing is I can't log on to MFP at work anymore as they turned the wireless off so I have to log everything in the evening sigh....anyways, on a good note I was on track the whole time :).

08/04 100 %
    08/05 100 %
    08/06 100 %
    08/07 100 %

Yesterday, huge temptation...we had friends over and they decided to order PIZZA and Brownies for dessert....OMG.....sigh I ate before so the hunger plus temptation was eliminated to just temptation of wanting pizza so badly....but I drank lots of water and stayed away from it. I know myself I would've not stopped at one slice as the pizza looked amazing :(.

I think Mr. Scales should reward me just for that fact that I stayed strong lol. End of venting :).

I hope everybody is doing well...

Flo how are your travels going?

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    100% 8/8

Roger, I only have to do this once a year for a couple months...

I'd totally retire, but not in the works right now.

Besides, I like my boss. ;)

I walked some today, but pretty much rested. Just cannot seem to get energized what with the almost exhaustion and the heat. But, was able to stay OP today especially drinking lots of water and practically living in the bathroom.

Good to see you back, Sue.
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    8/7 and 8/8 100%
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    8/7 Not 100%

50JD.gif
    1IvQdo1
  • RogerToo
    edited August 2015
    Options

08/08/2015 100%

Hi All
    Another day, another walk, this one was 2.85 miles :) I walked a slightly different path through one of our parks, Saw two fawns running around playing, and the entrance to a Nature Walk I did not realize we had. Another Beautiful Morning outside, Dew Point in the 50s and cool. When I came home I opened up a window in the back bedroom, front bedroom and Living room to air out the house.

Have a Great Sunday
    RogerToo
    suegen1 wrote: »
    Hi all...no I have not fallen off the earth lol..just incredibly busy....sad thing is I can't log on to MFP at work anymore as they turned the wireless off so I have to log everything in the evening sigh....anyways, on a good note I was on track the whole time :).

08/04 100 %
    08/05 100 %
    08/06 100 %
    08/07 100 %

Yesterday, huge temptation...we had friends over and they decided to order PIZZA and Brownies for dessert....OMG.....sigh I ate before so the hunger plus temptation was eliminated to just temptation of wanting pizza so badly....but I drank lots of water and stayed away from it. I know myself I would've not stopped at one slice as the pizza looked amazing :(.

I think Mr. Scales should reward me just for that fact that I stayed strong lol. End of venting :).

I hope everybody is doing well...

Flo how are your travels going?

Hi Sue
    Congratulations on resisting temptation tmje.gif
    I hope You are right regarding Mr. Scales!

I wonder why they turned off the Wireless, Money saving or too many workers using it and not working or ?

There is a lot of truth in this picture Below, I worked retail for 16+ years. I always wondered why the people that came in just before closing spent the most time and asked the most questions also never bought anything :)
    faxrqy88t52c.jpg

Cheers
    RogerToo
    100% 8/8

Roger, I only have to do this once a year for a couple months...

I'd totally retire, but not in the works right now.

Besides, I like my boss. ;)

I walked some today, but pretty much rested. Just cannot seem to get energized what with the almost exhaustion and the heat. But, was able to stay OP today especially drinking lots of water and practically living in the bathroom.

Good to see you back, Sue.

Hi Flo
    I can understand that, I would have retired earlier if I could have. I had a Good Boss on the last Job, Then he sold the business to a boss whose management style was yelling.............

Good Luck
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    edited August 2015
    Options
    100% 8/8. WI 200 (-3.2) I'd be more excited about my weight loss if I felt better. I seem to have come down with one doozy of a cold. Congrats Sue on saying no to temptation! I would probably have caved.
  • suegen1
    Options
    Roger, there is no telling why they turned it off....too many playing around during daytime, money....who knows.....I wasn't online much during the day anyways just to check in and to log my foods but now I have to remember it in the evenings lol.

Yesterday, I started to paint my daughters room .....finishing it up today....I am feeling muscles I didn't even know they exist...sigh...off I go :) Have a great day everybody!

08/08 = 100 %
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    8/8 - 100%

RogerToo - I have seen the Humor Pics and lots of funny stuff on that thread. Thanks for sharing and reminding me. Looks like a lot of work!

Sue - You're a rock star when it comes to resisting temptation. Pizza isn't an easy one to resist, at least for me it isn't. I hear you on the internet access at work. Have often wondered when they will block access to MFP; don't have access to FB at work, not that I use it anyway...

Ginny - Great loss for the week! Congrats and that has to feel good!!!

Well, need to get back to getting a few things done before church.

Happy Sunday everyone!

VFEbD0

weight.png

• rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    8/8 & 8/9 - 100%

Sorry Mary: 8/4 - 100%

776ebd0f3bba22670ae88fa42babe384.jpg

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

VFEbD0Pmf0IP

• dharris1014
    Options
    8/9 100%
  • nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    100% 06AUG
    100% 07AUG
    100% 08AUG
    100% 09AUG
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • dharris1014
    Options
    W/I 202.8 down 1.8 woohoo!
  • RogerToo
    Options

08/09/2015 100%

Hi All
    I did it again, I walked a slightly different route @ 2.77 miles long, It seems that someone has added a Rooster since I was on the one street :)

Rain tomorrow and most likely no walk as a result of the weather.

Have a Great Monday
    RogerToo
    suegen1 wrote: »
    Roger, there is no telling why they turned it off....too many playing around during daytime, money....who knows.....I wasn't online much during the day anyways just to check in and to log my foods but now I have to remember it in the evenings lol.

Yesterday, I started to paint my daughters room .....finishing it up today....I am feeling muscles I didn't even know they exist...sigh...off I go :) Have a great day everybody!

08/08 = 100 %

Hi Sue
    Sometimes You never find out why something happens. I hate painting FWIW, Congratulations on doing it Yourself. The One room after my Brother and I started on it we decided to have it done along with a new ceiling in the laundry room and a patch on the wall.

For some reason I am having shoulder pain in the right shoulder :(

Cheers
    RogerToo
    8/8 - 100%

RogerToo - I have seen the Humor Pics and lots of funny stuff on that thread. Thanks for sharing and reminding me. Looks like a lot of work!

Sue - You're a rock star when it comes to resisting temptation. Pizza isn't an easy one to resist, at least for me it isn't. I hear you on the internet access at work. Have often wondered when they will block access to MFP; don't have access to FB at work, not that I use it anyway...

Ginny - Great loss for the week! Congrats and that has to feel good!!!

Well, need to get back to getting a few things done before church.

Happy Sunday everyone!

VFEbD0

weight.png

Hi Mary
    Thank You for the feedback. It actually is not work at all.

Cheers
    RogerToo
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    NOT 100% 8/9
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 8/9
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    100% 8/10
  • suegen1
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Good evening everybody :)

Mr. Scales was nice this morning.....

Weigh In 184.0 lbs.
    so far I am on track for my IN BETWEEN goal to reach 180 lbs. on my birthday....

08/09 100 %
    0810 100 %

Wanted to share a comparison picture of myself with you guys...on the left that was at the end of last year.....on the right....that was about 10 days ago.....still ways to go but I am feeling great about it..:)

7fqhc0meryeb.jpg