100% Challenge – Losing on a Jet Plane! August 3rd to September 13th

Options

Replies

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Lookin good Sue! You look like a different person.
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    8/10 100%
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Sue - Love the before & after pictures. Looking great!

Flo - How's that 2nd week of traveling for work going?

Okay, so I did something so stupid yesterday. Still can't believe it... I backed my MDX into a concrete pole at work. Guess I really wanted to go home! : - ) We have limited spots in the garage and rotate, so not where I usually park. Would love to say that it was a tight spot or difficult to maneuver, but in reality, I just put it in reverse and backed out at an angle like I was at home. And cutting the wheel made me clip right into that pole. My favorite was when I thought, what did I just hit? Then looking in my side mirror, saw the big old concrete support pole that I didn't even think about when I reversed. Bet I have about $2,000 damage... ARRGGHHH!!!
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 8/10
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference, Sue. :)

You look so good!
  • nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 118 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow!!!!! Suegen you look amazing!
  • nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    100% 10AUG
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    08/10/2015 100%

Hi All
    No Walk this morning, Rainy Morning. So I did banking, Recycling and replaced a failed Shredder.

Have a Great Day
    RogerToo
    suegen1 wrote: »
    Good evening everybody :)

Mr. Scales was nice this morning.....

Weigh In 184.0 lbs.
    so far I am on track for my IN BETWEEN goal to reach 180 lbs. on my birthday....

08/09 100 %
    0810 100 %

Wanted to share a comparison picture of myself with you guys...on the left that was at the end of last year.....on the right....that was about 10 days ago.....still ways to go but I am feeling great about it..:)

Hi Sue
    Congratulations on staying on track.

I may have low expectations :) As long as I lose something each week, 1 pound or more I am happy.

Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
    Sue - Love the before & after pictures. Looking great!

Flo - How's that 2nd week of traveling for work going?

Okay, so I did something so stupid yesterday. Still can't believe it... I backed my MDX into a concrete pole at work. Guess I really wanted to go home! : - ) We have limited spots in the garage and rotate, so not where I usually park. Would love to say that it was a tight spot or difficult to maneuver, but in reality, I just put it in reverse and backed out at an angle like I was at home. And cutting the wheel made me clip right into that pole. My favorite was when I thought, what did I just hit? Then looking in my side mirror, saw the big old concrete support pole that I didn't even think about when I reversed. Bet I have about $2,000 damage... ARRGGHHH!!!

Hi Mary
    We all have those moments happen, I know I have had similar things happen. My Last car got hit twice at work and of course nobody had the decency to look for the owner or leave a note. So I just left it that way, I figured why fix it and tempt a third occurence :)

Good Luck
    RogerToo
  • mariska9664
    Options
    Thanks, RogerToo, and I like to think that I'm an "excellent driver", too! : - ) I get that you didn't want to tempt fate with your car mishaps. This is the 1st time in a long while that it was my fault. Had an 18 yr old scrape my car a couple of years ago and she left a note. Couldn't believe it!!!

AND the good news of the day for me is that my scale is off by about 6 pounds compared to my doctor's scale. So, last challenge, I really did lose weight. Made me feel good that I am making progress even though my Fitbit Aria disagreed. I think I'm going to call Fitbit and see if there is something else I can do to calibrate my scale.
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Great news Mary! The thing I hate about parking in garages with those pillars is they are so immovable. They ought to be made with something that has some give to it or wrapped in something so if you touch one you don't damage your car forever.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    100% 8/11
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Evening guys :), thanks for all the comments....I feel like a different person....also something what happened that I gained a lot more confidence....so I really enjoy that change :).

Roger, I am as well happy when I lose at least something of course the more the better but I can always say I didn't gain...a loss is a loss! I also changed my attitude to accept that this does not happen over night...it's a lifestyle change.....I didn't gain all that weight over night so I sure don't lose it over night. I used to get discouraged. Not anymore :). Of course, it's not easy......but I know I am on the right track and path for my future. Maintaining will be a whole new world which I still have to figure out how that is going to go...but I worry about that when I get there.

Mary, I am sorry to hear that.....I have been there when I backed up my car in a parking lot and there was a pole but not as tall that I was able to see it..didn't realize it was there and boom ....sigh I hope the damage wasn't too bad

I hope everybody is doing well otherwise....

08/11 - 100 %
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Feeling great today, someone unexpected today commented that I am a shrinking Donna, and it is really starting to make a difference in my appearance. Can you say Awesome feeling! Well today is another 100 % OP. I haven't been on as much as I have a new interest in my life. Enjoying life and taking it one blessing at a time.

8/11 100%
  • mariska9664
    Options
    Awesome, Donna! And happy to hear of your new "interest"! Have fun!

Went to see the last show of the season, Oklahoma, and loved it!!! Kind of odd because when I saw it 8 years ago in the first year I had season tickets, I didn't care for it much. That's happened to me before with these shows... It was a beautiful night with a great production & wonderful performances!!!

Okalahoma at The Muny
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I'm keeping up w/everyone and you all are doing such a great job.

Mary, I've backed into my closed garage door TWICE. It's a dumb mental error when I did it and no excuse for me. Thinking about something else instead of focusing on the car. I'm so sorry about the damage to the car, but glad you weren't physically injured.

Hi, Shrinking Donna. :smile: :smile:

Hey, Roger, Ginny, nwsocal, and Sue. :smiley::smiley:

Been so doggone busy traveling and feel so out of kilter and unwell. I've attempted to move as much as possible, but poor choices overall with very few OP days (mercy all those red areas on the spreadsheet). Lack of H2O for sure and way too many carbs/fats, etc. (blood sugars have not been favorable). I'm not obsessing about being off plan, however. I know I'll get right back on it when I get home and am really looking forward to it.

Leaving tomorrow morning for home and HOPE that I won't have any more extensive travels.

I have class on Friday all day then out of town on Saturday, but hopefully will be back to my routine by Sunday afternoon.

I have not weighed since the 2nd. I will weigh when I get home tomorrow evening and see how much I've gained. It's a given that I have. Will have official weigh-in on Sunday the 16th.

Hopefully will be an OP day today. :)

LATER!!
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    8/9, 8/10 & 8/11 - 100%
    WI: 306.2 (-10.4)

Mary: I need to change my goal. Let's change it to 18 lbs. Dropping more water weight.

Sue: Great pictures. I was looking at your pics the other day when I realized you had changed your avatar. AMAZING!!!

Been really busy the last couple days and having a hard time getting online.

433aa3dc2aff33f591c374b9ad6b2f4f.jpg

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

VFEbD0Pmf0IP

• ginnywed
    Options
    100% 8/11
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    H Roger. How are things coming along since no more rehab?