Any bike riders out there up for a mini challenge?

Options

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,407 Member
    Options
    Didn't get any biking done yesterday...got a lot of walking done w/DH and our grandpuppy, Bean. Also got the gym done but not bike...HOWEVER...got it done this morning right after our morning walk!

12.10 miles in 45.32 minutes and an episode of GRIMM...oh, man! can't wait for the next episode!!! Getting good!!

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Got 12.18 miles done in 45 minutes watching an episode of GRIMM!!

Chris
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Well geez!! I have totally been forgetting to post my rides here!!! I will post my miles to date tomorrow.

@mommyknits Looking good!!! Was that the ride with your friend? And what great scenery

@cpanus Great job! New season of Grimm will be starting next month!! Can't wait
  • ShansGotGoals
    Options
    So for Sept thru yesterday I am at 70 miles.
    Since I missed my August goal I am sticking to my 200 mi goal, with the hopes of surpassing that, since I am feeling so much stronger#

Thru 9/9: 70 mil
    130 miles to go!
  • mommyknits
    mommyknits Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    @shangates92 yes, my friend took the picture. :-) This weekend, I'm determined to go do another particular ride but I think I'll be going out on my own.
  • ShansGotGoals
    Options
    12.5 miles today. Still so darn hot and humid. Made back it back just before the storms....Yay!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Managed 11.00 miles on the recumbent and the last episode of GRIMM season 4. Oh my!! Fifty days until Season 5 starts...50!!! Egad!

Chris
  • ShansGotGoals
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Managed 11.00 miles on the recumbent and the last episode of GRIMM season 4. Oh my!! Fifty days until Season 5 starts...50!!! Egad!

Chris

LMAO! What will motivate you for the next 50 days? Walking Dead, maybe?
  • cpanus
    Options
    I was thinking Castle...way behind on that one or White Collar...I liked Bones for a while too.

No bike today. Worked in the garage on the moving boxes that have been sitting there for 3 1/2 years...must not need any of whatever is in the boxes...just sayin'!

Chris
  • ShansGotGoals
    Options
    So we'll call today a rest day as I am severely sore! Last time I will complain about not being able to 'workout' b/c I can't lift! Have a friend who is an amateur MMA fighter and he just had to prove that I could still get a good workout in without weights. We did a one hour spin class and then about 40 mins of boxing! My everything hurts. I had gloves on but my hands are still bruised up!. Sadly I had to admit he was right......I'll never live that down!!
  • ShansGotGoals
    edited September 2015
    Options
    @cpanus I fell off the Castle bandwagon once they got engaged......let me know if it gets good again. Lol
    White Collar <3 and Bones both good choices. Since you like Grimm, have you watched Supernatural? Excellent show
  • mommyknits
    Options
    15.5 km bike ride today. :-)).

sjgmqdyia44i.jpg

It was a great day!!!
  • ShansGotGoals
    Options
    @mommyknits Looks like a great ride! It's so pretty
  • cpanus
    Options
    No bike this weekend or today. Working in the garage...shredding old paperwork...cleaning up.

Hoping for a ride tomorrow. DH got a season of Castle. I don't know which one I asked for, but I'll let you know how it is. Only watched a couple of episodes of Supernatural when it first came out. If Castle blows then I might just try it.

Chris
  • ShansGotGoals
    Options
    About 12.5 miles today and the weather was awesome. Wish I could have been out there longer but...duty calls! LOL
  • cpanus
    Options
    Managed 12.0 miles on the recumbent and an episode of Castle. It was good.
  • ShansGotGoals
    Options
    Rest day for me, I suppose. Had pt this morning then off to work
  • mommyknits
    Options
    I can only ride on weekends now, if I can squeeze it in. This weekend my daughter turns 14 so we'll be busy.
  • cpanus
    Options
    I got 12.6 miles done and watched an episode of Castle.
  • ShansGotGoals
    Options
    20 miles today....it's still so hot!!!