Moms Needing to Lose 50+?

Options

Replies

• jazzin21
    jazzin21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    roxywho42 wrote: »
    I've gotten back to weight loss about a month ago, back to exact tracking on Saturday. I've lost 10 pounds in the last month. I had lost almost 100 from my original start weight, but the last few years have been yucky in my world. I've gained about half back. I have about 80 to lose to get to final goal. My little man will be 7 tomorrow.
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    I'm going to start a new group for women like me. I'm thinking it would be helpful for us moms to connect with healthy ideas for our whole family. I'm 30 and have 1 daughter who will be 2 at the end of the month. I need to lose at least 50 lbs. Comment here to be added to the group!

@KatieMarie1106 Did you get a chance to start the group ? I'm excited!
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    I'm going to start a new group for women like me. I'm thinking it would be helpful for us moms to connect with healthy ideas for our whole family. I'm 30 and have 1 daughter who will be 2 at the end of the month. I need to lose at least 50 lbs. Comment here to be added to the group!

@KatieMarie1106 Did you get a chance to start the group ? I'm excited!

I would like to join! That’s an awesome idea
  • jpritchett4
    jpritchett4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 50 lbs. 4 kids ranging from 5 to 15. Fulltime school counselor, living in rural America and wearing many hats in our school. It doesn’t leave much time to focus on myself. That’s my goal I guess!!
  • 45mama
    45mama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies! I am a divorced mother of two boys ages 13 and 9. I need to lose 50 lbs to get healthy and fit:)
  • MommaBirdNH
    MommaBirdNH Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    54lbs to go here! I'm down 9! Feeling really encouraged by all my fellow moms who are crushing it!
  • Smg1979
    Smg1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love the support. I am trying to lose 100 pounds!
  • shafferalexandria
    shafferalexandria Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose at least 50 pounds. I have been struggling for a long time to get below 200, ever since the birth of my first child in 2013. I would love to be back at my pre-pregnancy weight again! Having support to reach this goal would help me immensely.
  • jodis101
    jodis101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    @twiigo you sound like me. I have 4 boys - my oldest just turned 18 and my youngest is turning 2 next month. Hard being a busy mama with kids in two different phases in life. Time to take care of ourselves a little too :-)
  • traceykj85
    traceykj85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old and about 85 pounds to lose. I currently only weigh about 10 pounds less than I did just before having my son. I lost nearly 70 pounds (had gotten up to 260 while pregnant) when my son was 2, but have slowly gained most of it back since transitioning back to working in the office after working at home for 3 years.
  • Kbtm6419
    Kbtm6419 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mom of four! Wanting to lose about 90 more lbs.
  • bellabrite
    bellabrite Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 2 year old and a 4 month old. Need to lose 70 lbs and get rid of this knee pain. Just started a week ago!
  • Swan_Mama_95
    Swan_Mama_95 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 24yrs currently on maternity leave. My baby is 7 weeks and I have a tonne load of fat to shred after her lol count me in!
  • Itsjustme86
    Itsjustme86 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Mom of 2 boys, 3 and 1.5. I have about 70lbs to lose.
  • meldelancy1919
    meldelancy1919 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday 💪🏼 mom of two also needing to drop around 60lbs! I can take all the support and accountability y’all will send my way! I know it didn’t take me over night to get this way so I know it will be work. But I’m ready for this....all the friends welcome 🙏🏼

• dani616
    dani616 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    29 almost 30 here in a few months! I’m a mom of 3, one of witch just had her first birthday in July! That being said, I’m not where I had imagined I’d be at this point! I’d like to lose 60lbs! Mostly I’d just like to feel like my healthy self again!
  • bethtk3
    bethtk3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im a mother of three girls and I turned 40 in January! Been trying to get back to healthy lifestyle and eating right again. I have been in a slump for a long time. My photo is from many years back when I had it all together. Looking to get back to that girl! LOL I need to loose 70lbs.
  • katiej72000
    katiej72000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Is this group still active? I am back at it and could use support. I'm a momma of two: an almost 5 year old and an active 8 month old. I need to be a healthy mom who can KEEP UP! I've got about 80 lbs. to lose.

Anyone want to be "friends" on here?! :)
  • NicoleB0830
    NicoleB0830 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old and a 1 week old! I have 150 pounds to lose and could really use some support in this journey. I am on leave until the new year, so I really want to take the next 13 weeks to get a jump start on this journey.
  • Colsonal92
    Colsonal92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm at 250lbs needing to lose 50+lbs....
  • RedCrystal84
    RedCrystal84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can totally resonate. I was the tiniest little thing before having my kids. I used Pregnancy as an excuse to eat whatever I wanted. Lost the weight after baby number 1, then had babies 2 and 3 and i'm the heaviest ever. I'm super embarrassed and demotivated. I feel like I don't even know who I am any more?!?
    It really does help to have a group of people who are experiencing the same. I feel like I'm understood for the first time.
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm back after a LONG hiatus from MFP and ready to get down and dirty with getting into shape! I am 33 (almost 34) and have 2 kiddos (6 and 2) I have always been sure I would be at goal by my 35 birthday (a size 8 jeans, I'm 5'8), but being a bit of a yo-yoer, I need to get focused now to make it by then. Currently I have anywhere between 120 - 140lbs I would like to shed before Mid-Feb 2021. If anyone is in a similar boat, and wanting to be accountable, I would love to make some new friends! I have a tough time with exercise, but focusing more on food choices is where I am going to start!