Starting again, looking for accountability buddies!

Options
1235»

Replies

• ShannonMKB
    ShannonMKB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also looking for accountability partners -- anyone, please feel free to add me! I'm working on losing the last 7 lbs with diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes. Then I'll be looking to actively maintain my weight and continue to tone up... especially since I always seem to gain those 7 lbs back. I'm also on DietBet!
  • Wonderful_Wicked_Witch
    Options
    Hey, I'd also like accountability buddies. Feel free to add me!
  • JShailen
    JShailen Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Would love some more fitness buddies, feel free to add me ;)
  • shroodle88
    shroodle88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey, back here after putting on 3kg (not that much, I know), but want to catch it early! Summer is coming Australia, so I want to meet xmas in my best shape - ideally I want to lose the last 5kg! Please add me! :-)
  • HealthyGirl104
    HealthyGirl104 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like an accountability partner to help me remember to walk each day and log in my foods each day. I tried keeping track of my food by myself, but got off track quickly and started gaining weight back again. Please add me so we can help each other. Thanks!
  • nomadic_frau
    nomadic_frau Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm back again myself. After having some setbacks over the last few months I've added more pounds than I would like. Feel free to also add me. ;-) Looking to lose 10kg/20lbs...ugh that number really hurts to type.
  • daisyduck721
    daisyduck721 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm looking for accountability partners. I have a hard time eating right and drinking water. I tend to drink 3 cups a day, Im aiming for 8 cups a day. Exercise wise I'm trying to tone up.
  • daisyduck721
    daisyduck721 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would like an accountability partner to help me remember to walk each day and log in my foods each day. I tried keeping track of my food by myself, but got off track quickly and started gaining weight back again. Please add me so we can help each other. Thanks!

Hi! Sent you a request. I don't mind remiding you to walk. In that way I'll walk too
  • onelred
    onelred Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountability partners also - recently quit smoking and got back into running. Looking to lose a few pounds and improve my eating and exercising. Thank you everyone!
  • mmurfey
    mmurfey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I lost 30+ lbs, but have gained back 10 after falling off the wagon. I need support to get back on track!
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10 lbs so far, 15 more to go to my goal, 20 to go for a bonus!
    I'm here daily, quite active. Find the support and accountability here really awesome.

In my experience having the body I really want (and not the one I'll say "will do") is really tough so the more support the better!
  • crissy976
    crissy976 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is a great group for me, as well! I go on a "logging in streak" and then I drift away again. Then I don't work out either because I get a little lazy. :neutral: I only want to lose about 10-15 lbs, but I really want to tone and just eat a little healthier. I REALLY want to stay away from processed (mostly canned) foods!