Is this the best group ever, or what?

Options
13»

Replies

• totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Reading these threads helps me stay motivated so I come nearly every day. You are right. A fantastic group. :*
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    68pyjtaxo30v.gif
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    2Poufs wrote: »
    Hello All,

Okay after two disastrous post regarding going LCHF; I have received advice from supporters to join this group. So here I am. I started LCHF last Sunday and weighed 172, as of this morning I am 164. I look forward to hearing about everyone's experiences, tips and advice and will offer those as well.

Thanks for having me!

I'm so happy you found us. I've gotten yelled at via PM for funneling LCers to groups, but you'll get great info and support here!

I do too

If I get booted off MFP for attempting to direct people wanting more info about lower carb eating to the low carb group....

So be it

There are lots of other forums.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    @ajmurray1234 welcome! So happy someone guided you over here. You will find lots of support and advice. I started a little heavier than your start weight in March this year, I just weighed in at 144 yesterday, 1 lb below my original goal weight. This is by far the easiest and most fulfilling way I've ever lost weight.

Congratulations!!

• auntstephie321
    Options
    @ajmurray1234 welcome! So happy someone guided you over here. You will find lots of support and advice. I started a little heavier than your start weight in March this year, I just weighed in at 144 yesterday, 1 lb below my original goal weight. This is by far the easiest and most fulfilling way I've ever lost weight.

Congratulations!!

Ok that post didn't work. Trying again.

• auntstephie321
    Options
    Ugh I give up