Survey

Options
2»

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Ok Looking for your weight/ average carb count/ calorie count/ exercise calories burned in a day. And your average weekly weight loss

WT: 185
    Crb: 35 (set at 50)
    Cal: 1500 (set at and by the time the weeks up its what i average)
    EX: none
    Weight loss weekly: 2lbs

Thanks so much!!

Here are the averages for the entire 4+ months since I started Keto. I love my health app for having this information together so well.
    y8k53h0g9gfk.jpeg

The weight tracking app suggests a diet calorie goal of over 1500, but I don't think that would be very effective. It also doesn't have an accurate body fat calculation. But it's good for simple data tracking and averages my loss for me, which is great because I even stalled for a full month but it says my average is still over a pound a week. That's crazy good considering I'm only 8 pounds from my original goal weight. Though I am aiming a bit lower than that now.

WT: 138.2
    CRB: 24 (30 is my hard daily limit)
    CAL: 1276 (1296 is my set goal)
    Exercise: average comes out to just over 200 per day. But I have only started walking regularly since August, about 4 times a week and sporadically do some strengthening using resistance cords and bodyweight stuff. To be honest, I'm surprised that number is so high...
    Weekly Loss: 1.24lb. But there have been many weeks, sometimes consecutively that there was no loss and even gains showing on the scale. It's the long term that counts. So this average is really eye opening especially since I just went through a real stall.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    SW: 231
    CW: 200 +/- 5 pounds depending on life, goal weight 175 pounds
    CRB: set at 20 but most days less than 10
    Cal: 1400-1600

I have not incorporated regular exercise yet, but have been feeling I may be about ready. I've worn a pedometer the past couple of days to get a baseline number of steps taken each day, and will go from there.

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    gsp90x wrote: »
    NewSue52 wrote: »
    I weigh 161.
    Carbs are 25 Total.
    Calories 1200
    No exercise.

I really want to exercise but I have no motivation. I'm working on it

lol... this made me laugh, not in a mean way, and I'm definitely not suggesting this is what you think... But it made me think of me and how many times I said that. Now.... I just admit, I don't really WANT to exercise. I want the benefits... but I don't REALLY want to exercise.

LOL That is SO true for me. I want the fitness but don't want to put in the time, especially initially. Those first couple of months are tough.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    BW:202 BF:23%
    Carbs:150-300
    Calories2300 - 2700
    Exercise: 6-10 mile running, 30-80 minutes cycling, 15000 steps, 2 days lifting, 2 classes(approx burning 2500-3500 calories a week)
  • TBeverly49
    TBeverly49 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    SW 278
    CW 200 (up and down 2 lbs for this week)
    Carbs <50 most days, Doc put me on 60 per day
    Cal 1500 but I am always under
    I drink on the average about 8-10 waters
    Exercise; Walking the dog about 4 times a week, walk/jog to Leslie Sansone DVD, working at committing to the gym 3x a week to do strength training. I only went 2x last week.
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    WT: 212
    Cal: 1200
    Carb:less than 50 total
    Exercise: walking, so much walking. And kettlbell circuits 3x a week
    WL: On average, 2 lbs a week.