July 2013 Fitness Challenge

Options

Replies

• melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My computer is not functional well, at all (it's really old). I have had nearly no access to any web sites. It might even shut me out again before I finish typing, :grumble: Just wanted to let you know I am keeping track of my exercise and adding it on here once we get a new computer!

Keep up the good work!! :happy:

Sorry about your computer problems. I know too well what that is like. Hang in there!
  • melkadee
    Options
    I am going to start with a goal of three set of planks: Front, L&R side for 60 seconds each....:wink:

Wow, just, Wow!
  • melkadee
    Options
    July 10- 84 sit ups
    336 down with 464 left to go

Beautiful workout!
  • melkadee
    Options
    80 crunches. Silly me .. I actually lost count, it may be 100. I will count it as 80.

exercise.png
  • Brie4me
    Brie4me Posts: 238
    Options
    Great work everyone!! :drinker:

My computer is working intermittently. I think I've read some people can access the forums via their phone app?? I can't access the forums from my phone or Kindle Fire. I only see my personal news feed and diary unless I am on my computer. Am I missing something?

Wed: 40 push ups
    Thurs: 40 push ups
    Fri: 40 push ups, 3 planks, 40 crunches

exercise.png
  • melkadee
    Options
    85 today

exercise.png
  • lpina2mi
    lpina2mi Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Tacked on 30 crunches to my exercise routine today. -->770 to go

continue to do 30 crunches as part of my floor routine all the way through July 6, which equates to 180 crunches done-->620 to go. I might take Sunday off.

I did them anyway--so ttl as of 7July = 210 crunches done--> 590 to go.

Heat wave and no a/c until scheduled repair, so I skipped a couple of days. I will be upping my daily target to make the monthly.
    This pass week I did 140 as of 13July = 140 crunches--> 450 to go.
  • melkadee
    Options
    Great work everyone!! :drinker:

My computer is working intermittently. I think I've read some people can access the forums via their phone app?? I can't access the forums from my phone or Kindle Fire. I only see my personal news feed and diary unless I am on my computer. Am I missing something?

Wed: 40 push ups
    Thurs: 40 push ups
    Fri: 40 push ups, 3 planks, 40 crunches

exercise.png

Nice work! I wish I could help with the phone app, but my phone is a dinosaur. Sorry. Hang in there!
  • melkadee
    Options
    45 crunches today.

exercise.png
  • queenstl
    queenstl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    okay, my cycle and this bad weather has gotten the best of me this week. I have been working out, but not doing my sit ups. I will be back in full gear tomorrow, Yall keep up the great work !
  • melkadee
    Options

continue to do 30 crunches as part of my floor routine all the way through July 6, which equates to 180 crunches done-->620 to go. I might take Sunday off.

Heat wave and no a/c until scheduled repair, so I skipped a couple of days. I will be upping my daily target to make the monthly.

Stay cool!!! You are doing a beautiful job!
  • melkadee
    Options
    okay, my cycle and this bad weather has gotten the best of me this week. I have been working out, but not doing my sit ups. I will be back in full gear tomorrow, Yall keep up the great work !

Welcome back! :smile:
  • queenstl
    Options
    July-16 96 sit ups
    432 down with 368 left to go.
  • queenstl
    Options
    45 crunches today.

exercise.png

You're doing awesome !
  • Brie4me
    Options
    Today I've done 40 push ups and 60 crunches.

exercise.png
  • Brie4me
    Options
    Today: 40 Push ups, 50 Crunches, and only 1 plank. I did it at the end and my abs protested a bit :laugh:

exercise.png
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group and had the challenge posed to me but I train with the TRX suspension system. Every workout I do pushups (suspended in the air), and plank/crunch combos. How well do these exercises translate to the challenge? Does anyone else use the TRX system or is familiar with it?

Thanks for the invite to the group. I look forward to the interaction.
  • Brie4me
    Options
    Welcome to the group! Your TRX workouts definitely apply to this challenge. :drinker:
  • lpina2mi
    lpina2mi Posts: 425 Member
    Options

A/C fixed on Tuesday--yeah.
    This pass week after upping my daily target from last week's 40 to 45 crunches, as of July 19 = 180 crunches--> 370 to go
  • melkadee
    Options
    75 today. I had to care for sick children this week so I missed a couple of days.:sick:

exercise.png