• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    The new banner looks good!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    pwx95vcoc5u6.png
    This is the mobile view. Definitely needs more cow bell! I mean ends...
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Options
    rl86pll01fm1.jpeg
    Okie dokie. Try this one
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Loving it!!!
  • KetoGirl83
    KetoGirl83 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Great banner! Thanks @Sunny_Bunny_ ! <3
  • nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Well, here it is.
    edu0w7qxdprs.jpeg

Hopefully the dimension will work out. If not, I can adjust it.

Looks good. On my phone it looks like the two graphics need to come a hair closer together.
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Yes from a design point of view, it is too bare in the middle and the real message of grain etc free is not completely visible. I miss the meat. Maybe the graphic can be tweaked to better fit the frame? We can probably all agree that we don't eat bread, pasta etc, in a more eye catching way perhaps.
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I love it!

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Options
    I do agree they could come closer together and the grain group could be more prominent. Tbh I threw this together in Photoshop for iPad which is very limited.. :neutral: I can do a much better job if I use PC. I haven't had any work this week and haven't even turned the thing on! Lol
    I'll rearrange it to a better composition first chance I get, but, for now we have a rough draft to use.
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm glad it's more or less hitting the mark. I did leave meat and a basic "eat these foods" type thing off simply because that's much more unique from one person to the next and let's face it, what's the first thing anyone thinks of when you mention Keto or very low carb??? "Oh, so you eat a lot of bacon and meat then huh?" Which is pretty stereotypical really...
    Plus, In the interest of creating new images free from any copyright claim, I would need to photograph those things and I simply don't have a bunch of meat ready to be photographed laying around... :smile: but I did have a bunch of (mostly expired) grain crap in my cabinets and now, very empty and clean cabinets. Lol
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I love it!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    Okie dokie. Try this one

It's up. Looks better. TY!
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Looks great. Now the steaks are all for me! :wink:
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Oh no they're not @Fit_Goat! Lol!!
  • radiii
    radiii Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I love the new logo, good job :)
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Sorry I'm being really slow to follow up with this idea. I really wanted to try to find a "universal" and generic enough representation that was also fun and made sense. I'm an over thinker. My ADD brain toiled ideas around and around and I couldn't pin one down at first, but I have created these 2 graphics that I'm working on incorporating into a banner together with the forum name too.
    What do you guys think of these?
    Also, just because I did this doesn't mean I expect the final image to be used. I won't have my feelings hurt if it's not a hit. I promise. 6n2z6uwq4tbc.jpeg
    1vhbh58my712.jpeg
    The idea behind the puzzle is that low carb and high fat go together. I originally had a funny idea of how they are best friends and saw it as one of those BFF hearts that is 2 pieces but figured they would just look like they were actually broken hearted. lol

I like it Sunny, but you left out a major thing we don't eat ~ Fruits. If you can sneak in a banana, maybe across the top. you'd have it... (can you put a potato in it too?)

Dan
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Options
    DittoDan wrote: »
    Sorry I'm being really slow to follow up with this idea. I really wanted to try to find a "universal" and generic enough representation that was also fun and made sense. I'm an over thinker. My ADD brain toiled ideas around and around and I couldn't pin one down at first, but I have created these 2 graphics that I'm working on incorporating into a banner together with the forum name too.
    What do you guys think of these?
    Also, just because I did this doesn't mean I expect the final image to be used. I won't have my feelings hurt if it's not a hit. I promise. 6n2z6uwq4tbc.jpeg
    1vhbh58my712.jpeg
    The idea behind the puzzle is that low carb and high fat go together. I originally had a funny idea of how they are best friends and saw it as one of those BFF hearts that is 2 pieces but figured they would just look like they were actually broken hearted. lol

I like it Sunny, but you left out a major thing we don't eat ~ Fruits. If you can sneak in a banana, maybe across the top. you'd have it... (can you put a potato in it too?)

Dan

Well... I did photograph one with some fruit but some of our members do actually eat fruit... So I cut them. Those at 100-150g do eat some fruit that's not just berries.
    And I would've included potato, but I didn't have any.
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I love the new banner! It looks great!! The steaks were ok though , just wish they had been cooked medium rare!!
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    @Sunny - Nice Job. Very Artistic. Thanks for the time you put in to creating the logo and for all your great advice and encouragement.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Options
    Thanks everyone :). I didn't mind the steaks myself but I do understand the appeal of neutrality when venturing to the group. We are quite neutral when it comes to welcoming different LC methods so now the banner reflects that too.
  • monikker
    monikker Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Yeah, this isn't a keto group it's a low carb group. At some point getting so picky with the banner is kinda ridiculous.