Check in!

Moonbaby779
Moonbaby779 Posts: 42 Member
So I was trying to figure out the easiest way to check in with everyone, and I figured starting a discussion was the easiest way. Personally I'm going to weigh myself every Friday, feel free to pick a day that works for you!^.^ I'll post my results, and make sure to remind everyone of small things, like water! XD that's what I need to work on XD also I'll post motivation quotes here as well.
I'm currently not feeling my best, but I'm going to yoga anyways. XD I want everyone to remember that you can do this! You are strong, and you are in control here.

Replies

• paulje03
    paulje03 Posts: 19 Member
    Great motivation :) I like the idea of Friday check-ins. Hope everyone's off to a good start!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    ok I don't mean to sound clueless but I am, what is XD
  • rachaelerdlen932
    rachaelerdlen932 Posts: 35 Member
    mrsjas2000 wrote: »
    ok I don't mean to sound clueless but I am, what is XD
    I had to ask my 22 yr old she said it's a face like a excited smile look sideways at it ! The x is eyes and the d is mouth !
  • mrsjas2000
    thanks, I have a 14 yr old I didn't think to ask her
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    I'm weighing in every friday too! :)

Yesterday and today I rode my stationary bike for 30 mins and I walked my dog!
  • kmann0519
    kmann0519 Posts: 6 Member
    Love the spreadsheet. Will fill mine in when I get to a computer tomorrow.

Thanks!
  • musicfan4life30
    thanks for making the spreadsheet! :)
  • N0EMii_B
    N0EMii_B Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone! I'll defiantly be weighing in every Friday as well! My week so far is not the best but not the worst. But we got this guys! Oh & the spread sheet. we just fill it out every week? Or every day? Lol how do we use it? Do we fill it out on our phone ?
  • NikkiMichelleS
    NikkiMichelleS Posts: 897 Member
    Hi, I'd love to do this challenge!
    Unfortunately I cannot access Google spreadsheets (cannot download it, I already tried, etc)...can we start a thread specifically asking people to help post our numbers? I don't want to be a nuisance to anyone, but if I can post my numbers & someone can add to spreadsheet, that'd be awesome!
    I'd love to participate
  • mrsjas2000
    thanks for the spreadsheet
  • musicfan4life30
    On tuesday i went horseback riding for 45 mins.

tonight I am going horseback riding for 45 mins

This morning I'm going to go and ride my stationary bike and I am going to go and walk my dog.

I will post back here once i'm done doing both of those!:)

Our first weigh in is tomorrow! :)
  • musicfan4life30
    I just walked my dog!

Next up riding my stationary bike!

I will post here after I am done riding my stationary bike! :)
  • rachaelerdlen932
    rachaelerdlen932 Posts: 35 Member
    I can't access the spreadsheet either I'm using my I pad and got the app but I think it needs sent to me there if someone wants to send under that email , glittergirl932@gmail.com and I can see if that will work
  • ColinsMommaOC
    ColinsMommaOC Posts: 296 Member
    Hi, I'd love to do this challenge!
    Unfortunately I cannot access Google spreadsheets (cannot download it, I already tried, etc)...can we start a thread specifically asking people to help post our numbers? I don't want to be a nuisance to anyone, but if I can post my numbers & someone can add to spreadsheet, that'd be awesome!
    I'd love to participate

Hey! If you cannot access google drive, sheets.google.com, then you can post them here or send me a message and I will update it for you.
    N0EMii_B wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'll defiantly be weighing in every Friday as well! My week so far is not the best but not the worst. But we got this guys! Oh & the spread sheet. we just fill it out every week? Or every day? Lol how do we use it? Do we fill it out on our phone ?

The spreadsheet is currently designed for a weekly check in. Each tab is 1 week. So you just input your current weight, and your step goal and total steps that you got. I designed it so that you can change your goals weekly if you wish it. The total lost and left to lose columns will auto populate. So will the name column on all tabs but the first.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Yesterday, I did stationary bike, Upper body weights and yoga. Plus I saw my physio who cleared me to do restricted versions of everything so I'm super excited to get back to some of my normal routine. Today will be swim and bjj. I might try fitness class tonight, but will see how it goes.
  • Moonbaby779
    Moonbaby779 Posts: 42 Member
    I'm on my phone, so I can't access the spreadsheet either. But I'll post my numbers here as well. I've been steady with my zumba and yoga. I've also been sick :( so I doubt my numbers will be that great. But that's okay! Because I'm feeling better, and ready for a new week XD
  • musicfan4life30
    yesterday I also did horseback riding and I did the 21 day fix upper fix workout video!

Today I'm going to do a 21 day fix video and I am going to walk my dog!

I'll post after i'm done with both of those!

I also lost 2 during my weigh in this morning!
  • ColinsMommaOC
    ColinsMommaOC Posts: 296 Member
    yesterday I also did horseback riding and I did the 21 day fix upper fix workout video!

Today I'm going to do a 21 day fix video and I am going to walk my dog!

I'll post after i'm done with both of those!

I also lost 2 during my weigh in this morning!

Great loss!
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Just entered in my info! :D