100% Challenge - Harvesting a New you Oct. 26 to Dec. 6

Options
RogerToo
RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
100% Challenge - Harvesting a New you!!! Monday October 26 to Sunday December 6
This is a 6 week challenge.
It runs from Monday October 26 to Sunday December 6
The rules are very simple:
Use NS FOODS (or equivalent of your own foods following the NS guidelines)
100% water means at least 64 ounces
100% food & water every day.
*** 100% food means your NS foods for the day and all the add-ins on the NS Plan or
Staying on plan using NS Foods or using equivalent foods or all of Your foods that meet the plan requirements***
* For each day post your 100% in red bold along with the date so it's easier to update the spreadsheet.
(Example: 100% 9/20/2015 or NOT 100% 9/20/2015 )
* Exercise 3x/week but we won't track exercise; that is up to you.
* Post as often as you can! DAILY is BEST!
* Have fun, ask questions, answer questions, help where you can, give support...get support!
* Weigh-in day is SUNDAY (if you need a different day, just let us know)
Post your weigh-in, how much you lost or gained or if you maintained.
(example: WEIGH-IN: 180.2 or Lost 1.5 pounds)
* Set a goal of what you want to lose over the next 6 weeks.
(many of us make a ticker to track our progress)

JOIN US ANYTIME!
ALL ARE WELCOME!!
NO CUT-OFF TIME FOR JOINING

"Welcome" to the new challengers and "Welcome Back" to those returning to the 100% Challenge. As the leaves fall, so will our weight! This is one of the most supportive groups on the NS boards so jump in, join the fun and let us help you become the slimmer, trimmer and more active person you know you can be! Relax and Enjoy :)

From the 2014 Challenge
For every day you are 100%,you will see the benefits accumulate: a lighter, slimmer, and healthier you! Together we will lose this extra weight and be the best we can be!
0nx8wh2fnwzj.jpg
3w7corj23klr.jpg

Replies

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 10/25 WI 196 Will WI on Mondays Goal : 5 pounds
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    10/26 100%, WI 200, goal 6 lbs.
  • RogerToo
    Options

10/26/2015 100%

Hi
    I was out walking earlier, About an hour later than Yesterday as It was around 35 Degrees at 7AM :(
    Nice Looking day so far, Rain on the way for Wednesday into Thursday however.

Have a Nice Tuesday
    RogerToo
  • RogerToo
    edited October 2015
    Options

10/27/2015 Not 100%
    I need to get a Spreadsheet going too.

Hi
    Not walking today, I got going late and it is already wet outside, A Off day since my last one I was going to take did not happen should not hurt me one bit :) Crossed Fingers.

It is a Gloomy looking day outside too, I should be able to walk tomorrow as the worst of today's rain is later on into the overnight and it should be gone or going by Thursday morning. If not then I'll be out in the late morning to afternoon on Thursday.

Update: Laundry is now started and looking to Vacuum once the Day puts more light in the Living Room

Have a Nice Day
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Not 100% 10/27 Its raining and cold today...Supposed to snow later on. I will probably walk a little but not much today. Have a great day.
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Not 100% 10/28 Still cold and raining...not walking today. Knee is giving me fits!
    Ginny
  • RogerToo
    Options

10/28/2015 100%

Hi
    I got out and walked this morning, T-Shirt weather :)
    A shame today is not Halloween, The day is so nice with the rain out of the area.

Have a Nice Day
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    Not 100% 10/27 Its raining and cold today...Supposed to snow later on. I will probably walk a little but not much today. Have a great day.
    Not 100% 10/28 Still cold and raining...not walking today. Knee is giving me fits!
    Ginny

Hi Ginny
    I'm sorry to hear that Your weather is poor and that Your Knee is giving You fits.

Good Luck
    RogerToo
  • dharris1014
    Options

10/27 100%
    10/28 not 100
    10/29 100
  • RogerToo
    Options

10/28/2015 100%

Hi
    I got out walking this morning at 7:40, temperature around 58 degrees when I started, Nice clear sky too. Warming up nicely into the high 50s. I believe I will do a shorter walk Tomorrow as I expect to be up and down for Trick or Treaters.

Have a Nice Friday
    RogerToo
  • RogerToo
    Options
    MVX5v0.jpg
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Its 43 degrees outside and since I have my lined pants I am going out with the dogs. The sun is shining and there isn't much wind. I have wool socks and gloves so I should be ok. It will probably feel good....when I stop. ;)
    100% 10/29
  • dharris1014
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    MVX5v0.jpg

Hilarious!
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Oh and down here in sunny FL it is in the mid 80's
  • RogerToo
    edited October 2015
    Options

10/30/2015 100%

Hi
    I did a shorter than usual walk today, since I expect to be getting up and down and going to the door a lot with Trick or Treaters :)

17 degrees colder in nearby Somerville, Frost on everything and Cold outside.

During my walk today on four of the streets were trees that had been TP'd, One street with Broken Eggs and On Street that had empty Shaving Cream Aerosol cans laying on it. The Last evening before Halloween is called Mischief Night. Some Years I had to clean soap off of the car windows to drive to work. Luckily Our street was not touched the last few years.

Have a happy Halloween
    RogerToo
    kclhFN.jpg
    Its 43 degrees outside and since I have my lined pants I am going out with the dogs. The sun is shining and there isn't much wind. I have wool socks and gloves so I should be ok. It will probably feel good....when I stop. ;)
    100% 10/29

Hi Ginny it was quite a bit colder this morning than yesterday Morning :(
    I carried on as far as I had planned for the day anyway.

I Hope You stayed warm
    RogerToo
    RogerToo wrote: »
    MVX5v0.jpg

Hilarious!

Hi
    Thanks, I liked it :)
    Oh and down here in sunny FL it is in the mid 80's

Hi Again
    Cold this morning 31 Degrees in Somerville, Near me and frost on the cars and lawns.

Lucky You in the 80s
    RogerToo
    LrXf7h.jpg
  • dharris1014
    Options
    10/30 100%, 10/31 not 100
  • RogerToo
    edited November 2015
    Options
    10/31/2015 100%

Hi
    I went walking and did a bit more than intended, 3+ miles, probably nearer 4 miles.

The weather was beautiful, Mid 50s. I wore a sweatshirt and gloves for the start and removed the gloves after getting my coffee at McDs for the rest of the walk.

We had 78 Trick or Treaters for Halloween. They started coming at 4:15 and we were done by 7:30

Enjoy the day
    RogerToo
  • dharris1014
    Options
    I didn't do the trick or treating this year. We have almost 500 come each year and this year I just couldn't justify it. They are not even kids from the neighborhood. I went walking in the park today, felt good to be out.

11/1 100%, W/I 199
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 11/1 WI 195 (-1) Ok on my ride with the dogs yesterday I went past a house that had an entire graveyard in the front yard for Halloween. Yesterday there was crime scene tape around the graveyard part and on the tape it said "just buried alive". Got a good chuckle out of that. At first I thought something really happened. Next 3 days here are going to be in the 60's so I will be outside every day. Love this weather.
    Ginny
  • RogerToo
    Options
    OK, Lets Try this Link for the Spreadsheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Py2s3s9iSlyimW8YUYnKPIXlBktWlXC5CiJ_1NLRIdY/edit?usp=sharing

Let me Know if it works or not,

Ginny I seem to be missing a couple of days
  • RogerToo
    edited November 2015
    Options

11/01/2015 100%

Hi
    Today should hopefully be a good day for weight loss. I got my usual walk in +10 cents, then when I got home I filled 5 leaf bags from the front Yard. Tomorrow The back yard :) Nice Weather This Week, I started out in a sweatshirt and removed it for part of the walk due the temperatures warming up.

Have a Good Week
    RogerToo
    IBFx9G.png