100% Challenge - Harvesting a New you Oct. 26 to Dec. 6

Options

Replies

• dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Oops, yes that should have been 11/9 100% and happy to report 11/10 100%. You have to keep me on my toes.
  • dharris1014
    Options
    After all, my elf name is Happy twinkle toes, lol?
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    100% 11/10 Happy Veterans day!
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

11/09/2015 100%

Hi
    I was out walking today, Cool and comfortable and in my area the rain had moved on earlier. I wore a Sweatshirt and gloves starting out, Later I removed the gloves.

Have a Good Holiday
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    I was 100% on 11/9 and on 11/7. I looked at your spreadsheet and you have my weight down as 1 pound. LOL It should say 195.

Hi Ginny
    I think I have it now, I'm not sure what happened with the weight :)

Cheers
    RogerToo
    Oops, yes that should have been 11/9 100% and happy to report 11/10 100%. You have to keep me on my toes.

Hi Donna
    Oh good, I guessed right :)

All updated now.
    Cheers
    RogerToo
  • dharris1014
    Options
    11/11 100%
  • dharris1014
    Options
    11/12 100
  • RogerToo
    Options

11/12/2015 100%

Hi
    I was out Walking today, Weather is nice except for a bit of wind, No Gloves needed and only a Sweatshirt for the walk. Then I Hit the Recycle Center on the way to Costco @ $163, large economy sizes of Vitamins and Minerals. Then Two bags of Frozen Vegetables, two 10 packs of kleenex @ $17.69 = Large Kleenex @ $1.79 per. 18 Pack of Greek Yogurt, Plastic Bubble pack of HoneyCrisp Apples Clementines and 32 AAA Batteries, Charmin (Please Don't Squeeze the Charmin :) ) Then Stopped for a Decaf for me and a regular Black Coffee for my Brother and $18 to fill the tank on the car. That'll hold me for a more than a month.

Happy Friday the 13th unless You have Triskaidekaphobia :)
    RogerToo
  • RogerToo
    Options

11/13/2015 100%

Hi
    I went walking today, Breezy and not very warm in the Mid 40s. I got hit with some light rain on the way to the post office. It Cleared up right after that and the Sun came out. I was over 10K steps by the time I got home.

I Picked up a 2016 Calendar while I was out so I'm good for the upcoming year that way.

Have a Good Weekend
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 11/13 Went out on the bike today with the dogs. Sunny and about 51 or so when I went. Nice day. Going to rain next week (glad its just rain and not snow)

Ginny
  • RogerToo
    Options

11/14/2015 100%

Hi
    I was walking today. Partway into my walk I passed a time & Temperature sign showing 35 degrees at 8:15AM. I was glad I remembered the earmuffs and was wearing warm gloves :) It was colder this morning than yesterday :(

Have a Great Sunday
    RogerToo
    100% 11/13 Went out on the bike today with the dogs. Sunny and about 51 or so when I went. Nice day. Going to rain next week (glad its just rain and not snow)

Ginny

Hi Ginny
    I Seem to b missing %s for the 11th & 12th.

It sounds as if You had good weather for this time of Year. I agree rain is so much better than snow, I hate walking on Snow :)

Cheers
    Roger
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 11/11 and 11/12. Also 100% on 11/14. Don't know where this post went but I did already put this in and now its gone. Went out with the dogs today it was almost 60 degrees outside. Beautiful. Tomorrow will be rain and colder.
    Ginny
  • dharris1014
    Options
    11/13 100
    11/14 100
    11/15 not 100
  • dharris1014
    Options
    w/I 198.8
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 11/14 WI 194 (-1) Raining cats and dogs outside...could hardly get the dogs out there this morning. they ran from the house to the doghouse and stayed there for awhile and came back in. they look like drowned rats.
    Ginny
  • RogerToo
    Options

11/15/2015 100%

Hi
    I was walking today, I went further than intended in two sessions. Walked 7500 steps, came home had breakfast and went to the produce store for Bananas. I stopped at the Dollar Store and bought some Buttermilk Waffles, Buttermilk Pancakes, Blueberry Pancakes, and Pumpkin Spice Waffles. 110 calories to 150 calories per serving and 3 to 4 servings per box. I hope they taste good otherwise I just wasted $4 on them and will end up choking them down since I bought them :) Total steps when I got back home 11,500. It was cold when I went out the first time, I wore two layers over my T-Shirt, Gloves and Earmuffs. By the time I got home I was had pocketed the gloves and Earmuffs :) Then walking to the produce store one Knit long Sleeve shirt and no gloves and a backpack for my purchases.

Have a Good Week
    RogerToo
    100% 11/11 and 11/12. Also 100% on 11/14. Don't know where this post went but I did already put this in and now its gone. Went out with the dogs today it was almost 60 degrees outside. Beautiful. Tomorrow will be rain and colder.
    Ginny
    100% 11/14 WI 194 (-1) Raining cats and dogs outside...could hardly get the dogs out there this morning. they ran from the house to the doghouse and stayed there for awhile and came back in. they look like drowned rats.
    Ginny

Hi Ginny
    Not sure where it went. I know that in my case I sometimes preview a post and forget to post it :)

It sounds as if You weather has taken a turn for the worse, Our rain forecast is for Thursday.

I have updated the Spreadsheet.

Enjoy the rest of the week, Hopefully
    Roger
    w/I 198.8
    11/13 100
    11/14 100
    11/15 not 100
    w/I 198.8

Hi Donna
    I updated the S/S.

Cheers
    Roger

Please check for errors.
    Link to Spreadsheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Py2s3s9iSlyimW8YUYnKPIXlBktWlXC5CiJ_1NLRIdY
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 11/16 Still raining. No walking today.
  • RogerToo
    Options

11/16/2015 100%

Hi
    I was out walking today, Cold and with a breeze that made it feel colder. I stopped at the produce store on the way back and ended up with 2 heads of Lettuce, No bargain, $1.99 a head and not that large. OTOH Yesterday when I stopped they only had a few heads left and they were really beat, picked over left overs from the weekend shoppers.

Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
    100% 11/16 Still raining. No walking today.

Hi Ginny
    Not to much You can do about it unless You walk indoors or at a mall.

Have a Nice day despite the weather
    RogerToo
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to tell everyone hello and hope you all are doing fine.

I will never forget you and will be back one day. Promise.
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Good to hear from you Nightingale!

Thanks Roger for updating the spreadsheet.

Ginny, stay dry, hopefully it will stop soon. I heard the FEMA issued a warning for FL to be prepared for some severe storms over the next few months due to a strong El Niño. We shall see.

11/16 and 11/17 100
  • RogerToo
    edited November 2015
    Options

11/17/2015 100%

Hi
    I went back out yesterday afternoon and walked to the Library and Picked up some New Looking used Books $6 total, I was glad I had worn the backpack there.

I was out walking today too + 1Cent. The weather was good. Tomorrow promises to be rainy and in the 60s, We will see what the weather forecast shows and what I see outside the window in the morning.

I just finished today's food menu plan and will be doing several more days ahead when I am done here.

I just heard from someone:
    I'm not sure if you've heard that the Refugee thread was taken down for a time because of the use of the NutriSystem name in the heading. The facilitators got it back up by changing the name to NS rather than the full name.

Thus I am changing the names here. I believe the change will be transparent to us. They Must really want people on NuMi and Facebook.

Have a Good Wednesday
    RogerToo
    Just checking in to tell everyone hello and hope you all are doing fine.

I will never forget you and will be back one day. Promise.

Hi Flo
    I hope all is going well for You.

I hope to see You back in the future.

Cheers
    Roger
    Good to hear from you Nightingale!

Thanks Roger for updating the spreadsheet.

Ginny, stay dry, hopefully it will stop soon. I heard the FEMA issued a warning for FL to be prepared for some severe storms over the next few months due to a strong El Niño. We shall see.

11/16 and 11/17 100

Hi Donna
    No problem. I wish we could get others to join in.

I'll go update the SS as soon as I save this one.

Cheers
    Roger