Replies

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 10.30 and 10/31
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi Roger.... Glad the spreadsheet worked out. Hope you all have a great challenge!
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

11/02/2015 100%

I walked today, again :)
    Four Stops, 1really beat-up Penny, Post office, 7 Eleven for the Ex-large Refill, Polling place to Vote, then to the Bank to make a deposit.

Have a Nice Election Day
    RogerToo
    Hi Roger.... Glad the spreadsheet worked out. Hope you all have a great challenge!

Hi Mary
    It seems to be working :)

Thank You for the Help and the best wishes
    Roger
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    11/1 & 11/2 & 11/3 100%
  • ginnywed
    edited November 2015
    Options
    100% 11/2
    I took the dogs for their run and helped cut down and dispose of 2 trees in my yard today. It was more work than I thought it would be.
    Ginny
  • RogerToo
    edited November 2015
    Options

11/03/2015 100%

Hi
    Walked today and Picked up 6 Nice looking Apples :)
    Currently over 8600 Steps according to the Fitbit.
    Todays weather was once again really nice. Started out in a sweatshirt, 1/4 of the way through the walk It was off hanging on my arm as I walked. Supposed to be some rain in the forecast Thursday & into Friday. It does not look like much currently from what the forecast is showing.

Have a Nice MidWeek Day
    RogerToo

11/1 & 11/2 & 11/3 100%

Hi Donna
    Updated and Link here.
    Congratulations on Your Green Streak, Keep up the Good work.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    100% 11/2
    I took the dogs for their run and helped cut down and dispose of 2 trees in my yard today. It was more work than I thought it would be.
    Ginny

Hi Ginny
    My brother and I had to clean up a large Tree branch that had fallen off and was leaning on our Shed and fence one Year. We cut it up into manageable lengths, And let the tree service dispose of it when they took out the rest of the tree. Lots of sweaty work too. I know what You mean :)

Have a Nice Day
    RogerToo
  • dharris1014
    Options
    11/4 not 100, so much for the green streak
  • RogerToo
    edited November 2015
    Options

11/04/2015 Not 100%

Hi
    I ended up walking 3 miles today, longer than planned + One battered Dime.

A really Nice day if You excluse the Light Mist and Drizzle for the first part of it, I used the umbrella for about 5 minutes and that was it. I went out in a Thin Long Sleeve Shirt and it was getting warm by the end of the day :)

Have a Great Thursday
    RogerToo
    11/4 not 100, so much for the green streak

Hi Donna
    Tine for both of us to start a new Streak, I fell off the 100% Wagon yesterday myself.

Cheers
    Roger
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Ok Roger, 11/5 100 % for me.
  • RogerToo
    Options

11/05/2015 100%

Hi
    Walked today, It was 67 Degrees and damp outside when I left. The Streets were wet but I never saw any precipitation. 9,000 steps so I walked further than I planned to :)

Have a Good Friday
    RogerToo
    Ok Roger, 11/5 100 % for me.
    Hi Donna
    I have updated the S/S.
    We are both off to a fresh start on 100% streaks.

Good Luck
    Roger

Link to the Challenge Spreadsheet.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Py2s3s9iSlyimW8YUYnKPIXlBktWlXC5CiJ_1NLRIdY
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Good evening. I am been 100% 11/3, 11/4, 11/5 and 11/6. . Getting colder here but normal for this time of year.
    Ginny
  • RogerToo
    Options

11/07/2015 100%

Hi
    I got out walking today, No Money but I did pick up 12 Apples, 11 Look OK, and 1 I had not noticed when I picked it up was moderately damaged. Many will have small bruises from when they fell off of the tree. I like the taste, Slightly sweet and somewhat tart and I know they are fresh :) The Apples are a money equivalent since they will keep me in apples for a week+

Have a Good Sunday
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Went biking with the dogs. Didn't see any money or apples....just a brisk breeze and the temperature was around 55 but the sun was out so it was a good day.

Ginny
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Was bad today, but I did do some decluttering so that made me feel better.

11/6 100
    11/7 100
    11/8 not 100

W/I 199.2 gain of .2
  • dharris1014
    Options
    And for you northerners, I don't believe Florida knows what time of year it is. Record heat days this week all in the 90's. I need some cooler weather.
  • ginnywed
    edited November 2015
    Options
    100% 11/8 WI 195 (-1) Routine appointment with my doc today or I'd still be sleeping...actually I am still sleeping in an upright position :)

Ginny
  • RogerToo
    Options

11/09/2015 100% or maybe not 100%, Not sure. See comment to Donna below for Details

Hi
    I have not gone out walking yet, That comes in a little while when it has warmed up some and the Bank is open. Temps in the 30s right now hence the wait for warm Sunlight today. Three stops planned, Coffee, Bank, Pharmacy for some Vitamins, In that order too.

Have a Nice Day
    RogerToo
    Went biking with the dogs. Didn't see any money or apples....just a brisk breeze and the temperature was around 55 but the sun was out so it was a good day.

Ginny

Hi Ginny
    It sounds as if You had good weather where You are :)

Cheers
    Roger
    Was bad today, but I did do some decluttering so that made me feel better.

11/6 100
    11/7 100
    11/8 not 100

W/I 199.2 gain of .2

Hi Donna
    I updated the Spreadsheet, Check and see if I got it right please.

I listed myself for yesterday as Not 100% as I could not decide if I was 100% or not. I had something my Brother Brought back from Dietrichs in Pennsylvania and The Nutrition Information I found on the Internet was all over the place. Example 200 to 600+ Calories and the same wide variation in proteins and Carbs.

Cheers
    Roger
    And for you northerners, I don't believe Florida knows what time of year it is. Record heat days this week all in the 90's. I need some cooler weather.

Hi Again
    If I said Yuck for those Temperatures :) I agree You need cooler weather than that. It takes it out of You.

Good Luck
    Roger
    100% 11/8 WI 195 (-1) Routine appointment with my doc today or I'd still be sleeping...actually I am still sleeping in an upright position :)

Ginny

Hi Ginny
    Congratulations on the continuing weight loss. If You check the Spreadsheet I seem to be missing a days 100% or Not 100%. for the 11th.

Thank You
    Roger
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Rain all day, but did some more decluttering after work, every little bit helps.

11/8 100%
  • RogerToo
    Options

11/09/2015 100%
    OOps Listed Yesterday as the 9th, should have been the 8th.

Hi
    I did a shortened walk today, weather not that nice. OTOH I went back out walking Yesterday and Between Yesterday and Today I am currently at 25K Steps. Since My Daily Step Goal is 10K and today is not nearly finished I am well over that :)

During the Morning Walk Yesterday I stopped at a CVS and checked prices :( $67 at CVS, Vs $35 for the same item and Quantity at the Local Non Chain Drug Store where I walked to in the Afternoon. Quite a Significant difference. Boo to CVS :)

Bottom Line do not be afraid to check pricing, The Large chain may not be Your best price. Costco later this week and I'll be looking at their prices too.

It is most likely the last day for Apples on my walk. Tree is pretty bare and the Drops I have been harvesting were not looking that good. I picked up 4 and I figure I may get the equivalent of two Apples out of them when done prepping them.

Have a Nice Tuesday
    RogerToo
    Rain all day, but did some more decluttering after work, every little bit helps.

11/8 100%

Hi Donna
    Yesterday You reported 11/8 as not 100% so I made the bold assumption that You meant 11/9? If I'm wrong please let me know. Currently I have the 9th as 100% for You.

Have a Nice Day
    RogerToo

Link to Spreadsheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Py2s3s9iSlyimW8YUYnKPIXlBktWlXC5CiJ_1NLRIdY
  • ginnywed
    Options
    I was 100% on 11/9 and on 11/7. I looked at your spreadsheet and you have my weight down as 1 pound. LOL It should say 195.