Questions or Comments About the Program

Options

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,402 Member
    Options
    Went to the Harvest Festival in Sacramento w/friends today. That was my exercise!! It was great! Temptation was up there, but I resisted. I did buy some flavored almonds...we'll see how I do with them.

We have a surprise birthday party to go to tomorrow in Stockton. DH's aunt is 85...we can't miss it. I'll get the gym done and some miles in w/DH, but I don't know after that. Depends on how much time I have before we leave.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Chris

• BleuBerryS
    BleuBerryS Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    BleuBerryS wrote: »
    Day 7 done.

Good job! I didn't do yesterday's yoga. Had a crazy day. I'll do it today, though, and either double up one day or just exercise on the next rest day so I can catch up. On the plus side, I continue to lose weight! I am doing a diet bet. My goal was to lose 4% of my body weight in a month, and the final weigh in is tomorrow. As of today, I have surpassed my goal by .4 pounds, so I'm extremely excited!

How's everyone else doing?
  • bussyfeso
    bussyfeso Posts: 77 Member
    Options

Good job! I didn't do yesterday's yoga. Had a crazy day. I'll do it today, though, and either double up one day or just exercise on the next rest day so I can catch up. On the plus side, I continue to lose weight! I am doing a diet bet. My goal was to lose 4% of my body weight in a month, and the final weigh in is tomorrow. As of today, I have surpassed my goal by .4 pounds, so I'm extremely excited!

How's everyone else doing?[/quote]

Awesome
  • ickybella
    Options
    Just did Yoga Meltdown. That was rough, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. I was really pleased to see a few vinyasas in there.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Got the gym workout done this morning then walked w/DH and Bean then got on the bike! Then we drove to Stockton for the b'day party.

30 mins at the gym; 7.44 total miles for 15,384 steps; 12.25 miles on the recumbent. It was a good day!

Chris
  • BleuBerryS
    Options
    ickybella wrote: »
    Day 7 done.

Wow thats great!
    Whats your next goal?
  • ickybella
    Options
    Day 7 done.

Wow thats great!
    Whats your next goal?

I'm going to do a transformer diet bet next time with a goal of losing 10% of my weight!
  • ickybella
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Got the gym workout done this morning then walked w/DH and Bean then got on the bike! Then we drove to Stockton for the b'day party.

30 mins at the gym; 7.44 total miles for 15,384 steps; 12.25 miles on the recumbent. It was a good day!

Chris

Excellent as always!
  • ickybella
    Options
    Did anyone do 6 Week 6 Pack yesterday? That's my workout for today, and I remember it being pretty intense!
  • cpanus
    Options
    I did JM's Killer Arms and Back. It is 55 minutes of circuit training. Six different circuits...Killer workout! Had me sweating big time!

Also walked w/DH and Bean then got on the bike for 45 minutes and an episode of Castle!!

Chris
  • ickybella
    Options
    I did JM's Killer Arms and Back. It is 55 minutes of circuit training. Six different circuits...Killer workout! Had me sweating big time!

Also walked w/DH and Bean then got on the bike for 45 minutes and an episode of Castle!!

Chris

Oh, I've never heard of that one! Must try.
  • cpanus
    Options

Chris

Oh, I've never heard of that one! Must try.

I hadn't heard of the 6 Week 6 Pack...looked it up on Amazon...put it in my bucket. Let me know how you liked it.

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    I actually put in the wrong DVD this morning...the one I did was ...JM for Beginners, BACKSIDE - 6 interval training circuits...

The one I thought I was doing was JM's Killer Arms and Back - 3 30 Minute Workouts!...it's still in its wrapper!! bwahahah! SO...I have the gym tomorrow w/DDD and our trainer. I'm planning Killer Arms and Back for Wednesday. I'll let you know how it goes!

Chris
  • BleuBerryS
    Options
    Doing 30 Day shred Level 1 today and taking tomorrow off as tomorrow is a hectic day.
  • BleuBerryS
    Options
    I actually put in the wrong DVD this morning...the one I did was ...JM for Beginners, BACKSIDE - 6 interval training circuits...

The one I thought I was doing was JM's Killer Arms and Back - 3 30 Minute Workouts!...it's still in its wrapper!! bwahahah! SO...I have the gym tomorrow w/DDD and our trainer. I'm planning Killer Arms and Back for Wednesday. I'll let you know how it goes!

Chris

A workout is a workout regardless of what you do!
    Good Luck!
  • ickybella
    Options

Chris

Sounds good!

I did 6 Week 6 Pack today. Not a great workout if you have a digestive disease, but I made it out alive. Tomorrow is Shred it With Weights. No rest for the wicked.

I'm guessing then, that everyone who hasn't heard of some of the workouts can't watch the videos I've posted on the group's main page because of where they live. Is this correct?
  • cpanus
    Options
    I have so many workout DVD's I didn't think about watching the posted videos... :o ...but my computer isn't in my workout area. My DH could probably get the video to play on the TV, but buying a new one is my favorite thing to do!!! bwahahah!

Chris
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I am feelin the doms inner thighs for real after my shred w weights l1 and beginner shred 1, I dug deep and went lowww! Now owwww! Lol but I'm going to try for 6 pack and bs1 today if I survive!
  • ickybella
    Options
    I am feelin the doms inner thighs for real after my shred w weights l1 and beginner shred 1, I dug deep and went lowww! Now owwww! Lol but I'm going to try for 6 pack and bs1 today if I survive!

Nice! I am going to do two workouts today as well.