Questions or Comments About the Program

Options

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,371 Member
    Options
    Walked w/DH and Bean this morning, DDD and I hit the gym and met with our trainer for an hour then I got on the bike for 45 mins and an episode of Agent X. I'm good for today!!

Chris
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I skipped Shred it With Weights today. I just wasn't feeling it, so I did a Focus T25 Speed workout. It's all cardio, and it gives me a whole different feeling. You are constantly moving, jumping, punching, whatever. It leaves you sweaty and your heart is beating out of your chest, but you don't feel like you're going to die like (at least that's how I feel) you do after finishing a Jillian workout. I think I actually prefer Jillian's workouts. They make me feel like I really worked everything.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Did Killer Back and Arms today...30 mins...a good workout that moved really fast. I liked the one I did Monday better even though it was longer. Walk w/DH this morning then got on the bike then did the DVD. Done!

I also like Kelly Coffey-Meyer's workouts. She has a lot out there. Easier to listen to...bwhahah! :D

Chris
  • ickybella
    Options
    I'm not really feeling it tonight. I ate some pre-Thanksgiving goodness and it made me feel like I'm about to have a flare-up, so that hurts a lot. I'll probably work out just to say I did it, but I can tell it's going to suck. I'm exhausted and in pain, so I'm procrastinating, but I'll eventually just make myself get up and go.
  • cpanus
    Options
    I'm so sorry you are feeling bad, ickybella. I hope it passes soon.

Chris
  • ickybella
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    I'm so sorry you are feeling bad, ickybella. I hope it passes soon.

Chris

Thank you! I did my workout anyway, mostly without weights (except for the chest flies and the rows) and pushed as hard as I could. I actually did pretty well. According to my Jawbone, I burned 350 calories. Sweat is still dripping off of my face and my shirt is soaked, so I guess I worked lol.
  • ickybella
    Options
    Guys, I just tried on a pair of size 12 UK/8 US "super skinny jean" from River Island, and I can get into them! I haven't been able to get them past my thighs for months. They're tight, but they're high waisted, so they sort of hide how tight they are. So excited!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Congratulations! That is so great!!

Chris
  • BleuBerryS
    BleuBerryS Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    ickybella wrote: »
    Guys, I just tried on a pair of size 12 UK/8 US "super skinny jean" from River Island, and I can get into them! I haven't been able to get them past my thighs for months. They're tight, but they're high waisted, so they sort of hide how tight they are. So excited!

Congratatualitions! Way to go
  • ickybella
    Options
    BleuBerryS wrote: »
    ickybella wrote: »

Congratatualitions! Way to go

Thanks!
  • ickybella
    Options
    I just got my payout for my most recent diet bet. It's here if anyone wants to join me. It starts today and you have to lose 4% of your weight by Christmas! http://diet.bt/AijEIa
  • cpanus
    Options
    Hit the gym w/DDD for a 45 min workout then went off walking by myself (6.51 total miles, 12,323 total steps) then got on the recumbent for 12.0 miles in 45 mins. A good Thanksgiving!

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    My Rest Day!! Went shopping with my daughter and her best friend. We had a blast!

Chris
  • ickybella
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I took yesterday off because I was feeling really awful. Back to it today though! I am again a day behind. I did 30 Day Shred today and I guess tomorrow is NMTZ.
  • ickybella
    Options
    My Rest Day!! Went shopping with my daughter and her best friend. We had a blast!

Chris

Sounds fun! I went shopping after everything calmed down today to buy a blazer and a handbag for a job interview I have on Tuesday.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Good luck on your job interview!

Today I managed 6.36 miles for 13,861 steps, 13.00 miles on the recumbent bike in 45 mins and a 40 min gym workout w my DDD. Then I went to lunch with a friend. It was a good day! I'm going to read now!

Have a terrific Sunday!

Chris
  • ickybella
    Options
    Good luck on your job interview!

Today I managed 6.36 miles for 13,861 steps, 13.00 miles on the recumbent bike in 45 mins and a 40 min gym workout w my DDD. Then I went to lunch with a friend. It was a good day! I'm going to read now!

Have a terrific Sunday!

Chris

Wow, that's great!

I am taking the night off. I shouldn't because it will put me behind, but I'll make it up later. I'm just exhausted today and I really don't feel up to it.
  • ickybella
    Options
    My schedule is all messed up. I did quick trouble zones today (because my family had Thanksgiving today and I didn't have much time before I needed to get ready), and I'm going to do 30 DS L1 tomorrow and try to catch up somehow. I'm currently 2 days behind and then I also switched NMTZ for QTZ, so I will have to do NMTZ the next time the schedule says QTZ but hey, I'll figure it out.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Today I did Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism...40 mins of about 7 circuits...a lot of jumping along with one jump and twist to the other side exercises. I did most of it, but where I thought my knees would not be happy, I did squats.

I also walked w/DH and Bean this morning then got on the recumbent bike for 13.0 miles and an episode of Castle.

We are going to dinner w/our daughter and our SIL. Hoping to stay close to my calorie allotment...could be dicey!

Have a great evening...back tomorrow...and back to the 1st grade classroom for about two weeks then Christmas Break!! Woot!

Chris
  • ickybella
    Options
    Today I did Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism...40 mins of about 7 circuits...a lot of jumping along with one jump and twist to the other side exercises. I did most of it, but where I thought my knees would not be happy, I did squats.

I also walked w/DH and Bean this morning then got on the recumbent bike for 13.0 miles and an episode of Castle.

We are going to dinner w/our daughter and our SIL. Hoping to stay close to my calorie allotment...could be dicey!

Have a great evening...back tomorrow...and back to the 1st grade classroom for about two weeks then Christmas Break!! Woot!

Chris

I think we're the only ones left, Chris!