One Day at a Time, One Meal a Day (ODAT-OMAD)

Options

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG that looks amazing!!! You grow BROCCOLI?!?!?! Spinach, super cool, but ok....BUT BROCCOLI?!?!? Fancy pants :p
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    That looks so yummy!!!!!
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    @misty well, I grew a few plants and these two heads were sufficient to eat but it’s not really worth it because they grow so slowly and are so small but hey, I did it!
  • Abm4n
    Options
    @volgirl thanks, it was! 😋
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    That looks so delicious 🤤😍 Home grown broccoli and Brazilian spinach? Wow, amazing👍
  • Abm4n
    Options
    Lunch today, chicken tenders with Asian rice, spinach, home grown tomatoes avocado and asparagus. j7job2su08s7.jpeg
  • Abm4n
    Options
    Learning to limit portion size to one bowl and to balance my macros. I like being able to include carbs in my one meal a day. I generally fast 23 hours and eat for one hour. Lost 3 kg in first two weeks but now weight loss has slowed.
  • jadepearl
    Options
    That looks yummy :) You really have a green thumb...amazing :+1: I can't live without carbs.. :lol: How much more to your GW? The closer you are, the hard it will be. Hang in there as you are doing great :+1:
  • Abm4n
    Options
    @jade pearl Thanks so much for your encouraging words. I do love eating well that’s for sure. So OMAD works well for me because I like the idea of a really good feed at least once a day. I have lost 3 kg and am already looking trimmer. I have 6kg to go and would love to get there before 2020 in eight weeks.
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Isn't it fantastic when you can see with your own eyes that you are slimmer? Let's loose these last few kgs together before 2020 comes👍😁
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    The meal looks amazing. I can't go without carbs either that is why I love OMAD so much because I can have what I want during my meal time.....You are doing awesome!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Yes I love carbs...I can live without bread and stuff but SUGARRRRRRRRRRRRRR NOM NOM NOM
  • Abm4n
    Options
    @jadepearl Yes would be great to get to target by 2020. Let’s do it!
  • Abm4n
    Options
    @volgirl Isn’t it wonderful to enjoy our one meal a day with all the trimmings and to know that we can still control our weight.
  • Abm4n
    Options
    @mistymeadows Well, we all have our special indulgences. But since going OMAD I have gradually reduced my consumption of several favourites; I’m now consuming less chocolate, red wine and beer. ☺️👍😋
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    NICEEEEEEEEEEEE - the wine will kill my numbers but liquor seems to give me a nice "cleaning out" so I don't mind indulging in that on occasion...I just re-ordered SF gummy bears so that'll get me away from the chocolate for a while at least LMAO :D
  • Abm4n
    Options
    Fasted for 28 hours today! I was up early and went kayaking early on the morning! Then more than two hours of pickleball and well..... kinda indulgent once again but goood👍😋q3xjawfxhvfq.jpeg
  • Abm4n
    Options
    Oh, I ate half and saved half for tomorrow including half a bottle of wine.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Yuuuuum. My goodness your meals look amazing!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I could eat that right now