Options
    Yay, another day of being good and decluttering,

1/7 100%
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    01/07/2016 100%

Hi
    I have delayed the start time for my daily walk so here I am. The weather is much better looking as far as temperature compared to yesterday. Possible rain / drizzle tomorrow and then a soaker is forecast for Sunday. I am not sure how that will work regarding walking. Possibly later in the day Sunday. Warmer tomorrow and even warmer for Sunday before we head back into the cold weather.

Have a Good Friday
    Roger
    Yay, another day of being good and decluttering,

1/7 100%

Hi Donna
    Congratulations, Keep up the Good Work
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    edited January 2016
    Options
    01/08/2016 100%

Hi
    Well Yesterday I extended my walk somewhat and hit over 11,000 steps for the day. I try and hit 10K steps as a target FWIW.

I went out at my regular time today + 1 Really beat up penny. It is approximately 8 degrees warmer this morning and still a light breeze. I extended my walk today too, I am over 9k steps currently. Breakfast is finished and the "news" watched. Mostly repetition of yesterdays news. Luckily I had it DVR'd and could skip most of the repeating news.

Breakfast was simple, a Banana before my walk, a NS French Toast and NS Strawberry Protein shake after the walk. Next up in 2 1/2 hours from breakfast I think I'll do a NS Craving Crusher shake or maybe 2+ ounces of Roast Chicken Breast and a couple slices of low calorie Whole Wheat Bread as a PF + SC followed by 1/2 cup of Cottage Cheese and a Apple and NS Entree + 170 Grams of vegetables for Lunch 2 1/2 hours later on.

I am waiting to try the new Breakfast Egg McMuffin sandwich clone
    @ 150 calories it should be a good addition. Some of the New Desserts look really tasty too as well as the
    lunch additions. The nutricrush™ Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar looks good and not to high a calorie count either.
    The White Cheddar Mac and Cheese I did add to my order to try but the heating direction look like a bit of a pain :smile:
    I am waiting to try the Apple Pecan Bites, the Sweet and Salty Snack Mix, Toffee Crunch Cookies and the
    Vanilla Shortbread Cookies more than the 3 Snack-A-Rounds. The Snickerdoodle cookie and the
    Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Nut Bar (Tasty too) are not as new one being a couple of months old and the other
    we had last year.

Have a Great Weekend
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options
    01/09/2016 100%

Hi
    It is raining currently and is forecast to end this afternoon. I may get out walking or I may not. Since they said rain was coming I walked an extra 1/2 walks distance yesterday in the afternoon. I am undecided as to whether to take the large umbrella and do a partial walk later on this morning, 60/40 not.

Temperatures are supposed to hit around 60+ later on today and then back to cold weather tomorrow.

Have a Wonderful Sunday
    Roger
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Been a little lagging on logging, lol.

1/8 100
    1/9 100
    W/I 196.6, that's -2 for this week, woohoo.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    01/10/2016 100%
    I managed to loose 1.75 pounds this week.

Hi
    I have decided to delay my walk today until after Noontime. Wind chill is down in the teens. Some change after yesterdays near record to record warmth here in NJ. Newark NJ for example hit 64 degrees. This morning nearby it is under the freezing mark :(

Have a Good Monday
    Roger
    Been a little lagging on logging, lol.

1/8 100
    1/9 100
    W/I 196.6, that's -2 for this week, woohoo.

Hi Donna
    You are doing better than I again.

Congratulations
    Roger
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Roger, you need to stay in and stay warm. It's even cold for us, it got into the high 40s, to orrow will be in the 30s. You keep me motivated with your walking. I wish my legs felt better to walk everyday. It all I can do just to walk the office. My veins hurt and bother me, but I refuse to give in to it. I just have to cut back some.

1/11 100%
  • RogerToo
    Options

01/06/2016 100%

Hi
    Monday I pulled out one of the new spare pairs of shoes and changed out the ones I had been wearing that had wear on the soles. Much more comfortable after the walk. What I did when i used the last pair was check on Amazon and Voila, The same model and size was still available so I ordered two more pairs and put them in the closet.

Cold and sunny out currently. I was out walking and with no breeze it was more comfortable than Yesterday even though the real temperature was where Yesterdays Wind chill reading was.

Time to revisit my upcoming order and finalize what I want and use another gift card to finish paying for it. That should leave enough for one more order, Hopefully they go on sale again before the order after that.

Have a Good Tuesday
    Roger
    Roger, you need to stay in and stay warm. It's even cold for us, it got into the high 40s, to orrow will be in the 30s. You keep me motivated with your walking. I wish my legs felt better to walk everyday. It all I can do just to walk the office. My veins hurt and bother me, but I refuse to give in to it. I just have to cut back some.

1/11 100%

Hi Donna
    It was OK out there, where I feel it is in the fingers. They never seem to get really warm after I have to remove the gloves to clear my nose as it tends to run from the cold.

I am sorry to hear that You have that trouble walking.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    1/11 - 100%
    WI: 327.4

Time for a reboot. I started back on plan the Monday after Christmas and then got sick the next day. It has taken me this long to finally get to feeling better. I waited until this past Friday to finally go see the doctor. Antibiotics are kicking in and helping. Still coughing a good bit but it is an improvement. I never ran a fever or had an infection which is why I never went to the doctor. But after almost 2 weeks it was time to do something. He agreed to the same points, I didn't have an infection but it had lingered long enough to do something about it.

Roger
  • RogerToo
    edited January 2016
    Options

01/12/2016 Not 100%
    Not enough water once again :)

Hi
    It is cold and windy today out there and I can handle either however I did decide o take a down day from walking as it has been a while since I did that :) Currently I hear the coffee maker brewing my morning coffee.

There was a trace of snow on the ground last night, This morning not a trace of it despite the low temperatures. I suspect that the winds have dried it all away. Good for commuters and walkers. It was gusting pretty hard last night when I went off for a decent nights sleep.

Have a Good Wednesday
    RogerToo
    rlshelor wrote: »
    1/11 - 100%
    WI: 327.4

Time for a reboot. I started back on plan the Monday after Christmas and then got sick the next day. It has taken me this long to finally get to feeling better. I waited until this past Friday to finally go see the doctor. Antibiotics are kicking in and helping. Still coughing a good bit but it is an improvement. I never ran a fever or had an infection which is why I never went to the doctor. But after almost 2 weeks it was time to do something. He agreed to the same points, I didn't have an infection but it had lingered long enough to do something about it.

Roger

Hi Roger
    Welcome back.

I am sorry to hear that You are under the weather and hope You are 100% very soon.

FWIW have You noticed the new foods that NutriSystem has introduced recently this year since You have rejoined. They did remove a couple of items I liked such as the breakfast Bagel :(

Hmm, today I just logged in and see that the discontinued bagel is now next to a new one so either just the new packaging or a reformulation. Now to add them back in.

Good Luck
    RogerToo
  • dharris1014
    Options
    It's the Roger, Roger and Donna show, lol. Doing well staying on plan. At least for this week. Next week is another business trip so we shall see.

1/12 100
    1/13 100

It was cold for us today, barely hit 60.
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    1/12 & 1/13 - 100%

Hanging in there and sticking to plan. Work has been extremely busy with week. We are having an ISO audit this week so it's been a scramble making everything is in order.

I need to readjust my order. I have it on delay since I still have 2 boxes of food now. I don't think it ships until March.

Roger
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Blew it tonight, work function, hob knobbin with the big wigs.

1/14 not 100%
  • RogerToo
    Options

01/13/2016 100%
    01/14/2016 Not 100%

Hi
    I seem to have been MIA yesterday :)
    Today's weather is the best of the week so far. I was out the door earlier and it was still more comfortable than several previous days has been. Temperature is not much better, however no breeze or wind. Rain moving tonight into tomorrow morning so I suspect I'll be out the door after it has passed.

Have a Good Friday
    RogerToo
    It's the Roger, Roger and Donna show, lol. Doing well staying on plan. At least for this week. Next week is another business trip so we shall see.

1/12 100
    1/13 100

It was cold for us today, barely hit 60.

Hi Donna
    I would be happy if it was 60 today. Since losing this weight I have felt the cold more than previously, OTOH I do not feel the heat nearly as much :)

Good Luck on Your trip
    RogerToo
    rlshelor wrote: »
    1/12 & 1/13 - 100%

Hanging in there and sticking to plan. Work has been extremely busy with week. We are having an ISO audit this week so it's been a scramble making everything is in order.

I need to readjust my order. I have it on delay since I still have 2 boxes of food now. I don't think it ships until March.

Roger

Hi Roger
    I added You to the spreadsheet this morning. If I had two boxes of food I would be delaying too. I keep hoping that CostCo puts the NS gift cards on sale soon as I am down to 6 left from the last sale.

Maybe they will do more additions to the foods before Your order processes. I have had to adjust my order to compensate for Reformulations.

Good Luck with the ISO audit.
    RogerToo
    Blew it tonight, work function, hob knobbin with the big wigs.

1/14 not 100%

Hi Again
    Hob Knobbin with the bigwigs will do that to You.

Good Luck
    RogerToo

I notice I need to get the next challenge set up and linked here too, Then once that is done I can work on the new spreadsheet :)

Link to the spreadsheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Py2s3s9iSlyimW8YUYnKPIXlBktWlXC5CiJ_1NLRIdY
  • dharris1014
    Options
    I so appreciate you doing the spreadsheet Roger. It keeps me at least encouraged to keep going. I feel like I have a good handle on things, but making sure I keep mindful of staying 100 helps. I have a business trip next week, so it is going to be one of those weeks of eating regular food instead of NS. Hopefully I will stick to eating mindfully. I too keep waiting for the NS cards to go on sale. I had to order two to get my next order at least saving $40 on my next order which is supposed to ship next week.

1/15 100
  • RogerToo
    Options

01/15/2016 Not 100%
    Not enough water once again :(

Hi
    I got lucky with the weather today, The rain moved out earlier than last nights forecast indicated it would, so I was out the door slightly before 8AM. It drizzled twice while I was walking for a minute or two, Not enough to pull the umbrella out of my pocket however. There was a little breeze when I started out but manageable wind chill even though I did not dress that heavily :) The temperatures are supposed to be dropping through the day so getting out early helped that way too.

Have a Good Weekend
    RogerToo
    I so appreciate you doing the spreadsheet Roger. It keeps me at least encouraged to keep going. I feel like I have a good handle on things, but making sure I keep mindful of staying 100 helps. I have a business trip next week, so it is going to be one of those weeks of eating regular food instead of NS. Hopefully I will stick to eating mindfully. I too keep waiting for the NS cards to go on sale. I had to order two to get my next order at least saving $40 on my next order which is supposed to ship next week.

1/15 100

Hi Donna
    I was wondering if it was worth doing the spreadsheet and then Roger dropped in and Your feedback makes it worth doing. I appreciate hearing that.

I still have enough Gift cards left for one more order and the current one closes at 6PM Sunday to changes. I keep that in mind as a back up plan in case I use up my stock of cards before a sale happens. Saving $20 is better than nothing as You point out.

It appears that they have pulled the strawberry protein shake, It is not showing so I think I will pull the 4 flavor shake item I had ordered and change to the flavor for the 4th one that I like best to whatever they would substitute.

Thank You
    RogerToo
  • RogerToo
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi
    I created a new challenge, due to waiting to late I reused one from 2011 :)

Here is a link to it, Please take a look and let me know if You spot any errors.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10316711/100-challenge-loving-the-journey-january-18-to-february-28?new=1

Thank You
    RogerToo

P.S. I'll start on the Spreadsheet tomorrow as it is not going to be needed until the 19th when the first 100% posts come in.
  • RogerToo
    Options

01/16/2016 100%

Hi
    I went out for a second walk Saturday afternoon + 10 cents, while on the walk I picked up Bananas, I just tried one and once again the Bananas from the produce store seem to have been poorly handled. I may just have to give up on them from there and drive to the grocery store when I need a new bunch. That brought me to 6k steps above my goal for the day.

I walked this morning for slightly longer than usual and despite the temperature being 8 degrees colder than Yesterday morning it was OK as there was very little wind. I may go out walking again this afternoon as it is supposed to be much colder tomorrow and breezy too.

Have a Great Sunday
    RogerToo
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hey there, everybody! I'm back for another challenge. It's been okay the past few months and I think I've lost the same 5 pounds at least 3, or more times. Guess the good news is that after Thanksgiving, a trip to Hawaii, and Christmas, I didn't really gain over the past 2 months. I do need to hit the reboot button and get focused & motivated.

Sitting here working on my taxes and watching Seattle get spanked. Going to Jazzercise later, but not looking forward to it. It's 18 degrees with wind chill of 4 degrees--BHRRRRR!!! The coldness & the drive are making me dread it when normally I love it. My normal location has water damage the Meramec River flooding a couple of weeks ago, so having to go to a different location temporarily. That changes my drive from 7 minutes to 27 minutes. But I do have my stuff ready & will go...

RogerToo, I can do the spreadsheet for the challenge.

Mary
  • RogerToo
    Options

01/17/2016 Not 100%
    Around dinner time I realized I had gotten distracted and did not eat my Afternoon snack. I did add and extra bit of protein and a Clementine to Dinner however I am fairly sure I was still under for the day thus the Not 100%

Hi
    I went crazy and went out walking today, slightly shorter tan normal. The Wind Chill was 10 degrees in nearby Somerville. Yesterday afternoon we had some light snow, South of me Atlantic City had over 2 inches of the white stuff. From what I can see we had maybe 1/4 inch +/-. You can see little bits of grass and weeds sticking up through it in this area. The Streets and Sidewalks never got snow covered, I suspect that the solar heating before the snow helped with that. It was OK walking except for the fingers, I put on layers, A Sweatshirt and a Hoody and the FroggToggs as a windbreaker. I also went out walking Yesterday after noontime. That made two days in a row of two walks, Not today however :)

Have a Good Monday
    RogerToo
    Hey there, everybody! I'm back for another challenge. It's been okay the past few months and I think I've lost the same 5 pounds at least 3, or more times. Guess the good news is that after Thanksgiving, a trip to Hawaii, and Christmas, I didn't really gain over the past 2 months. I do need to hit the reboot button and get focused & motivated.

Sitting here working on my taxes and watching Seattle get spanked. Going to Jazzercise later, but not looking forward to it. It's 18 degrees with wind chill of 4 degrees--BHRRRRR!!! The coldness & the drive are making me dread it when normally I love it. My normal location has water damage the Meramec River flooding a couple of weeks ago, so having to go to a different location temporarily. That changes my drive from 7 minutes to 27 minutes. But I do have my stuff ready & will go...

RogerToo, I can do the spreadsheet for the challenge.

Mary

Hi Mary
    Welcome Back
    If You want to do that, You could do the one I just created or do a fresh one or I can do it, we have so little to do sadly. Your choice. The link to the spreadsheet is at the bottom the first post of the new challenge that starts this morning.

Congratulations on not gaining through the three recent holidays..

Your weather sounds cold even for where I am in NJ :)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10316711/100-challenge-loving-the-journey-january-18-to-february-28?new=1