how is everyone doing??

Options
13»

Replies

• patty5333
    patty5333 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I'm new to the site AND new to the 5:2 fast diet. Sooooo excited!!!
  • elaine8505
    elaine8505 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am still moving along. I haven't been extremely successful lately. I work in an office half a week and from home the other half. I am more successful fasting when I am in the office than when I am home. Anyone have any helpful suggestions for me on days I have to work from home - my work is all computer and phone based...so I sit for hours too!
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Hey @patty5333 good luck and let us know how you're doing

@elaine8505 Wear your tightest jeans when you're working at home :#
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Ha Mama! I do the tight jeans thing to keep myself from overindulging when I'm at home :)
  • elaine8505
    elaine8505 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    @mamainthekitchen -thank you for the jean tip...normally work in yoga pants. Tried the jeans this week and down 1.5lbs!
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    elaine8505 wrote: »
    @mamainthekitchen -thank you for the jean tip...normally work in yoga pants. Tried the jeans this week and down 1.5lbs!

oh my gosh!! haha.... way to go Elaine! Yoga pants, I have a love/hate relationship with them....I kinda wish they were never invented!! Glad to hear wearing tight jeans helped, although it's all just a way to play foolery on our brains but what ever works right!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Had a good week, 2 solid fast days, including having meals I could share with husband. The scales are down a bit, though I cant see just how much (they're new scales, and I preferred the old digital ones!). Went out running yesterday without the dogs, and managed 12km, the longest distance I've run this year.