December 20th - 26th

Options
1235»

Replies

• Living360
    Living360 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My husband and I spend a quiet NYE evening at home sometimes joined by one or both of my sons. It is the last break from work as we have no holidays until May unless of course we take vacation time. I made it through the holidays maintaining my weight loss and then Tuesday was my birthday. The last two days have been filled with treats and meals all focused on me and I pretty much ate what I wanted. Up two pounds : ( I did exercise every day except Christmas so I feel good about that. Always sad to see the holidays end I do love the excitement and fresh start a New Year promises. This year I believe I will be successful and reach my fitness goals in large part due to having the support of everyone here. Happy New Year to each you!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @CaptainBoing well think of the positive at least you don't have to put on heels. Get some rest and Hope you feel better. :)
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Whether you are working, relaxing, recovering, or working out I wish each of you a Happy New Year.
  • TrishV2013
    TrishV2013 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @NewOR2015 - way to go on the loss! That's fantastic! I remember when I hit ONEderland earlier this fall...I hadn't been there in so long. That day I made hubby take me to Nordstrom to buy a new nightgown as a reward because mine was falling off me.

As for New Years' Eve, we're catching a late afternoon movie and then an early dinner and home before all of the craziness ensues. I will be starting my new year off with a Barre class and probably a visit to the sauna afterward.

I have a lot of things I want to focus on in the coming year and need to narrow them down to simple, manageable goals. As I get closer to my goal weight, I want to focus on overall health and just feeling great. I would also like to get in the habit of cooking healthy, low calorie meals for my husband and I. While I have been losing weight, we've been eating separetly but I think it's time to start integrating better eating habits for both of us.

I am a bit sad to see the holidays wrapping up but I am excited about what the New Year brings. Happy New Year to you all and I look forward to continuing this journey with you in 2016. :)