Looking for clean-eating pals to share tips and tricks with!

Options
kittyebony
kittyebony Posts: 35 Member
Hi I'm new to MFP and clean eating, I'd love to be friends with any newbies or seasoned pro's and exchange tips, encouragement, and accountability. Thanks!

Replies

• Mabs26
    Mabs26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello there!! I'm totally new and am lost and am in hopes of meeting new friends for encouragement and guidance. Any tips would be great!
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am fairly new to this as well. I have done carb cycling in the past. So I am eager to find new recipes and snack ideas. I recently went to a holistic doctor and nutritionist to find out that I have aged well past my years. Dr. wants me to lose 42 points so I am on the lookout for recipes and ideas and whatever advice I can get as well as motivation!
  • angel_twinny
    angel_twinny Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im a newbie add me. Most of my friends are sw need some clean eating friends
  • KC72509
    KC72509 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to clean eating. I was just diagnosed with prediabetes and high cholesterol so, clean eating and cutting carbs is on the top of my to do's. I started with 54 pounds to loose, I'm down 12 pounds...on my way and looking forward to tips from others to stay on track.
  • 24DragonRose
    24DragonRose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to this group but not to clean eating, I eat mostly a raw vegan type diet, I do water stirfry some veggies that I can not eat raw. and I do still eat eggs occasionally and fish.

I try to not eat dairy, cheese and grains have allergy to them, but I can eat rice and ancient grains

Please add me I am also looking for friends so we can motivate each other.
  • lbenson49
    lbenson49 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, but not clean eating. Would be happy to be your friend in this.
  • phyllis731
    phyllis731 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! My name is Phyllis. I've been into clean eating for a few years now. I cook the marjority of the food I eat, and am looking for new ideas and inspiration.

Take care!
  • doxeposse
    doxeposse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been clean eating for a while now and a veteran at MFP, albeit I've been on a long break away from MFP due to school.
  • bilybabe
    bilybabe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, im in to.
  • Kaylyn07
    Kaylyn07 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new to cutting carbs, and I would really like a friend to help guide me! Add me!
  • taichilass
    taichilass Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hey there folks. I'm not new to mfp but I am new to the chatting portion. I'm a health coach who is starting to practice what I preach. I'm looking forward to making a bunch of new friends.
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I eat pretty clean, Whole grain and plant based foods. Feel free to add me if you like :) I am not low carb. I am high carb low fat.
  • skinnymusicteacher
    Options
    Add me too - I'm a 4 year vegan who would spend all day in my kitchen with my Vitamix if I could! I'd love extra tips and support, particularly about plant based diets. I tend to be on the high carb side of things, so I love the nutrition info on this site - I've been really focused on eating all my protein and getting enough iron. I'm a veggie nut, so apart from B12, I never take vitamins of any kind - they make me nauseous.
  • MelanieBruce1
    MelanieBruce1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am new here too.. looking for accountability buddies & ideas on what and how to eat for weight loss. I feel best when I eat whole foods. I am working on figuring out the best way to put them together to achieve weight loss.
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I've been eating clean since August. I've lost 53 lbs since . I've done it before and it's easier than you think. Feel free to friend.
  • flosalamak
    flosalamak Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey.. There is a web site... simplymoreplants.com great ideas for clean eating and new recipes every week.