Looking for clean-eating pals to share tips and tricks with!

Options

Replies

• jordiblu
    jordiblu Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have been eating clean for years,,,no chemicals or anything that has more than one ingredient (in other words nothing processed) I load up my day on raw seeds and nuts, healthy fats like avocado and olive oil and I eat a ton of fruit and vegetables , eggs, fish
    NO meat
    NO dairy
    NO sugar (except wine)
    NO processed anything
    NO chemicals
    I am never hungry and I exercise every day.
    I am a health coach and own a probiotic based health company
    count me in!!! I love to share my secrets
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I am new to this also! you can add me as well. :) I am looking forward to tips and tricks from all of you! :)

I know I will always struggle with getting veggies in because I am not a fan. How come veggies can't taste as good as cake?! :)
  • fancygirl7312
    fancygirl7312 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    kittyebony wrote: »
    Hi I'm new to MFP and clean eating, I'd love to be friends with any newbies or seasoned pro's and exchange tips, encouragement, and accountability. Thanks!

Hi I'm not new .I would love to learn how to eat clean healthy and feel great
  • taichilass
    taichilass Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    @MelanieBruce1 I live on whole plant based diet. add me if you want to have a look at my dairy ;-)

I'm mostly plant based... With the exception of eggs and milk.
  • lovola
    lovola Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey! 13 year vegan and 3 year high raw vegan......love the whole experience...i did the 21 day transformation at the Tree of Life last summer and it was life changing. I like to send the message to live this life style for your body,mind,and spirit health. Trying now to incorporate more exercise and just found a great trainer at Golds. The exercise is the hard part for me.
  • SassyNKC
    SassyNKC Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • Newstrongme
    Newstrongme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new and I'd love to find others to chat with!
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Pick me, pick me! Everyone can add me, if they'd like to :) I've been flexing between vegan and vegetarian for the past 10 years and I eat pretty clean most of the time, but I'd like to improve and "clean up" my diet a little more
  • jaebennetti
    jaebennetti Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I need some clean eating friends! I am new to this and could use the help and encouragement and will give it in return.
  • jordiblu
    Options
    Add me
  • jordiblu
    Options
    I don't know how to add friend so just request me
  • jordiblu
    Options
    I don't know how to add friend so just request me
  • MrFaawzy
    MrFaawzy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I Can prepare good dairy for your goal to anyone who need help :smiley:
  • GlutenfreeOma
    GlutenfreeOma Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my best to eat clean. I have celiac and am following a Part Time Paleo diet. I eat a lot of veggies , clean protein and try to stay away from most grains. I actually need to gain as I was quite malnourished. Feeling better now, but need ideas and help!! I want to gain with healthy foods. No processed or junk foods!
  • GlutenfreeOma
    GlutenfreeOma Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes, please add me!! :-). ( Forgot to say that! LOL)
  • mustangEvie
    mustangEvie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to motivate me to eat clean and low carb. I've lost weight when I eat clean but I struggle with the time/prep involved. I also just found out I'm pre -diabetic so now I'm trying to go low carb. I'm not strict with my eating but I am 100%committed to logging everything.., the good and the bad.
  • mollywog
    mollywog Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would really like to learn more about clean eating. Please count me in!
  • omisty1
    omisty1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    count me in
  • jmm1977
    jmm1977 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in all! :)
  • Viggyfuss
    Viggyfuss Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know this post is from earlier in the year but id love to join if I can. this is day one of my 2nd round with MFP. lost 28 lbs in 2014. regained in 2015 d/t lack of exercise mostly. time to lose it and get healthy for good. ive tried clean eating before and felt weak and cloudy brained like my blood sugar was too low. had discussion with my Dr to try again. Could use all the pointers I can. I do try and eat very healthy, grow my own garden and herbs, non GMO chicken, fish but Doc says to cut out all meat- even chicken and all dairy :/ could use ideas and support.