Looking for clean-eating pals to share tips and tricks with!

Options

Replies

• raine291
    raine291 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I follow a low carb life style. Clean eating. Looking for friends as well for support and recipe sharing. :)
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    jordiblu wrote: »
    I don't know how to add friend so just request me

I dont know how either. Help please
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    raine291 wrote: »
    Hi! I follow a low carb life style. Clean eating. Looking for friends as well for support and recipe sharing. :)

Friend me.
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    KC72509 wrote: »
    I'm new to clean eating. I was just diagnosed with prediabetes and high cholesterol so, clean eating and cutting carbs is on the top of my to do's. I started with 54 pounds to loose, I'm down 12 pounds...on my way and looking forward to tips from others to stay on track.

congrats on dropping the weight you have. You are obviously doing well so far.
    I'm not sure if you are in the low daily carber LCD group? They have great info on healing your pre diabetes.. Some of them are super high meat, other not. For me, I need some flesh eat lots of eggs, and low carbs - seems to be my ideal rhythm.
  • Ajourneysmom
    Ajourneysmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need help with clean eating as well... Im ready to continue with my weight loss but my eating is out of control
  • rsidhu73
    rsidhu73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well please.
  • Mitramonday
    Mitramonday Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    jordiblu wrote: »
    I don't know how to add friend so just request me

I didn't know either, so I went to 'Help' and found the following:

On the Web - Username or Email address
    Log into your account on our website at http://www.myfitnesspal.com. Mobile app users should log in using the same username and password they use in the app.
    Click the "Community" tab, then click "Find Member." Fill in the "Username or Email" field and click "Search." You will be taken to the member's profile page, where you can click "Add as Friend" to send a friend request.

Hope that helps!

I'm new to MFP and have just started Nutri-blasting twice a day, with eating 'normally' (vegan) in the evenings. I live in a Buddhist community where we eat supper/dinner together, taking it in turns to cook - and that's when I find it so hard to exert portion control! Still, I'm loving my 'blasts' and I'm loving the fact that I know they're healthy and nutritional - and they fill me up too! I'm logging absolutely everything that enters my mouth so, I will be most unhappy if, on my first weigh-in (tomorrow), I haven't lost a pound!!

I'd be interested in people's thoughts about what 'Clean Eating' is.....for me, it's about eating foods as natural as possible, to avoid as many chemicals as (reasonably) possible?
  • dbrandi0207
    dbrandi0207 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can help! Down 65 lbs post C-section, clean eater and training for fitness comp..
  • aureum79
    aureum79 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Count me in would love to know more about clean eating
  • dcinthesummer
    dcinthesummer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I would love the support!
  • debbierichardson7186
    debbierichardson7186 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Have been eating clean for 4 weeks. Would like help with recipes.
  • OatmealBowl
    OatmealBowl Posts: 82 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    ISO: clean eating friends :)

As for adding friends via phone app, i clicked on a username link > clicked profile pic > clicked icon of person +. Left message.
  • CraftytatladyJenGE
    CraftytatladyJenGE Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    kittyebony wrote: »
    Hi I'm new to MFP and clean eating, I'd love to be friends with any newbies or seasoned pro's and exchange tips, encouragement, and accountability. Thanks!

Add me :smile:
  • mcsassy
    mcsassy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a veteran MFP user, and I've spent the last few years practicing and straying from clean eating. I've tried various types of diets but South Beach, My Fit Foods (Clean Eating), the GI diet have been my go-tos. I've had lots of success with them all because they follow the same concept. As a cleanse, I've been eating vegan (again) and I'm having fun fine-tuning it since weight loss is still my goal. I always get stuck between 5-15 lbs from my goal weight. Feel free to add me. I'm an active user, an active supporter to my fitness pals, and I'd love to exchange ideas and support on our journeys.
  • akd1961
    akd1961 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me too, complete newbie
  • jmann1100
    jmann1100 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Newbie here too. Please add me!
  • Fiftyfatnfrumpy
    Fiftyfatnfrumpy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can anyone please tell me how to add friends, Ive figured out messaging but I can't seem to find add friend button anywhere - thanks very much in advance.
  • MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I've been clean eating for 4 months, I've lost 50 pounds to date and can help with recipes that take less than 30 minutes to make.

I use grass fed butter and grass fed cheeses, unsweetened almond milk, antibiotic and cage free eggs, grass fed meat, antibiotic free chicken and turkey, lots of vegetables, no bread, no grains, very little fruit besides berries and little to no sugar.
  • vlhill11
    vlhill11 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for a week now but always after friends and any tips to help me along the way add me if you like
  • kuhndog61
    kuhndog61 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Cleaning up but not fanatical - clean as can be for me right now!