Group Shirt

Options
Stoshew71
Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
Who is interested? This is just an initial request for interest. No commitments (yet).

Comment below. I am thinking a tech wicking shirt. If you know someone who makes these shirts and can give us a good deal, please let me know below. Otherwise we can use a shirt making outfit that did my Panera Pounders group shirts.

If you are a graphic artist or at least have an idea for a shirt design, comment below.

We will have a website to do online ordering when it is time to do that.

Color preferences? Long sleeve or short sleeve preference? I would like to chose one or the other to keep cost down as well as a common design and color scheme.

Since we will need to ship to individual locations, that will be a factor into price. I am not sure how that will effect out of US orders. I know the group that did our PPounder shirts required a minimum of 30 shirts to waive the setup fee.

I came up with a simple design concept but I am open to better ideas.

yciylmfnv3ys.jpg

Replies

• Stoshew71
    edited December 2015
    Options
    200_s.gif

I saw this and wondered how we could incorporate this into a shirt design idea. lol ..if you are into How I Met Your Mother.
  • Stoshew71
    Options
    bazinga2.jpg

Bazinga! Another running goal met this month.

Just toying with some ideas. lol
  • kimlight2
    kimlight2 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    No clue on the design, but I would be in to purchase one.
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm in to buy one. And for those NOT in the US or Canada, maybe members could purchase their shirt, have it sent to a particular person within delivery area and another member could send it out to the country they are in. The costs involved could be taken care of between members. I live in Denver CO, a major transportation hub, I might be able to help the non US people get their shirts. And I love the idea of a tank or techie. I own crayons, but I have trouble staying within the lines, so I don't think I've got any design skills to offer.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My creative juices are sleeping right now lol. It would be great to have option when ordering for sleeves or tanks. Same with colors.
  • Stoshew71
    Options
    By the way, thanks to @skippygirlsmom for the actual idea of getting Group shirts.
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Stoshew71 wrote: »
    By the way, thanks to @skippygirlsmom for the actual idea of getting Group shirts.

YES!!!
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in buying a shirt. I'd buy either long or short sleeved, but would prefer short. Don't really have much preference on color.

I have an APO, FP address. Some companies count it as a US address, some don't :neutral: So I might need help
  • 5BeautifulDays
    5BeautifulDays Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I'd be in for buying. I'd love short sleeve (more use out of that) and a fun color! I'm not graphically talented, though, so I'll wait to see what you all come up with. :)
  • runner_girl83
    runner_girl83 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Will need to ship to Aus but happy to pay for shipping :smile: @Virkati if you can help get it here if it's u.s. only, would be appreciated :smiley:

Love the selective colour option, though I'm okay with one colour if we have to.

Will be pretty cool to just have one, thanks @skippygirlsmom for the idea!!

I'll go for short tee.. I usually wear a long sleeve shirt under a short sleeve in winter anyway :smile:

Maybe a person running as a silhouette for the symbol on the shirt?
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    kj3vmc77c63j.png
    MFP.png 22.6K
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm in to buy one. Will think on design...though creativity is not my strong suit. Maybe it should have a dog on it too (ha ha ha).
  • Stoshew71
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I combined different ideas and came up with this. What does everyone think?

QbCGit5.jpg
  • Stoshew71
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Also, it seems that everyone likes the short sleeves. The only shirt color suggested was flurecsent orange.
    I know people like options on colors and that would depend on who we go with to actually make the shirts and the options they allow and price. I haven't gone that far yet. LOL One step at a time I guess.
  • mbaker566
    Options
    Stoshew71 wrote: »
    Also, it seems that everyone likes the short sleeves. The only shirt color suggested was flurecsent orange.
    I know people like options on colors and that would depend on who we go with to actually make the shirts and the options they allow and price. I haven't gone that far yet. LOL One step at a time I guess.

Flouscent-ish blue with white writing/logo? for purely selfish reasons-i look awful in orange and yellow
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    I like blue. Instead of a person how about running shoe prints so it not gender specific.
  • mbaker566
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I like blue. Instead of a person how about running shoe prints so it not gender specific.

receding-footprints-clip-art-illustration-31408468.jpg
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options

Blue is a go for me! Though I do also like all variation of neon: green, orange, pink...
    I like the shoe prints idea as well. And then it doesn't look like we yanked the MFP logo ;) Love the motto though!
  • _nikkiwolf_
    _nikkiwolf_ Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I would be in for a shirt too, if the shipping costs to France aren't too high.
    Regarding short sleeves/long sleeves/colors etc: Maybe we can find a site where everyone can put their design on their favourite piece of clothing?
    I think they did that for a climbing club I was a member years ago ago - somebody uploaded the design (somehow...?) to spreadshirt.com, and then everyone could use that design, and have it printed on their choice of clothing.

• runner_girl83
    runner_girl83 Posts: 553 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I would be in for a shirt too, if the shipping costs to France aren't too high.
    Regarding short sleeves/long sleeves/colors etc: Maybe we can find a site where everyone can put their design on their favourite piece of clothing?
    I think they did that for a climbing club I was a member years ago ago - somebody uploaded the design (somehow...?) to spreadshirt.com, and then everyone could use that design, and have it printed on their choice of clothing.

I've used spreadshirt before.. Good company! You can create a logo or image, put it here for everyone to save to their own computer and we could order our own shirts like @_nikkiwolf_ suggested. Not sure about running quality of clothing but they seem to have a bit of a range!
This discussion has been closed.