Group Shirt

Options

Replies

• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @Stoshew71 I think $35 is pushing the limits. If the cost is closer to 25, more people might justify a shirt (or two). Shipping to individuals would be like 5$ right?

Ordering from any/local company might be a good idea..I'm not sure what the cost is that way or if tech tees are available..

So, I'm still keen on custom ink- but fine with the group decision.

I'm partial to St. Jude's as a charity. But everyone has their own fav. We COULD set up a charity of our own and members could win shirts with the proceeds??
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    This is getting more complicated.

YOUR ALL-INCLUSIVE PRICE

$35.05 each / $210.30 total (6 Items)
    10 items at $25.42 each, $254.20 total
    20 items at $18.93 each, $378.60 total
    Screen Printing: 1 color front, 1 color back
    Hanes Cool Dri Performance Shirt
    Color: Deep Royal

And that is one of the cheaper shirts.

I was told you can order a no minimum shirt, but yet it wanted me to order at least 6 shirts. We may have to go with the ship to a central location and then reship to the final destination idea. And we may have to come up with one single shirt choice.

Anyway, this is what the above shirt draft ordering form looks like:

http://www.customink.com/designs/hblue/aeg0-00ad-m6gp/retrieve

EDITED: One good news is that we can add different shirt colors. I just tried it, and was able to price out 4 Hanes Cool Dri shirts 4 Deep Royal Blue and 2 Safety Orange. Priced out to $35.05 ea. or...

10 items at $25.42 each, $254.20 total
    20 items at $18.93 each, $378.60 total

So we can offer multiple colors but only a single shirt style. I think with over 20 shirts ordered, we can make it closer to $18 a shirt. But then there is shipping from the central location to each indivdual location that will have to get back added on.

There is a group ordering form where everyone submits their own order and payment, but it will get shipped to a single location.
    At this point, I am willing to scrap the booster idea, so no charity would be chosen. Opinions?

If we like this ordering method and shirt design (still like to know if we like the back idea or not). Taking the back off may deduct a couple bucks off for the price of the shirt. Then we will need to pick a single style shirt and offer multiple colors in that shirt.

EDITED AGAIN:

Same shirt as above but with the back taken off (only front artwork):
    $26.72 each / $160.32 total (6 Items)
    10 items at $19.48 each, $194.80 total
    20 items at $14.99 each, $299.80 total

• skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I love the idea of our names on the back, but I think it will stop others who got in after the names to order, for example Shanaber who I see hasn't posted the last couple of days so might not be seeing this though I'll tell her. I'm okay with either price just thinking about the folks who might decided in 2 days they want one, hate to have them not have their names on the shirt.

Thanks @stoshew71 !!
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of the names on the back, but I also like the smaller price tag without it. I think I can swing $20-25 (including shipment fees) if we do it through Custom and have someone volunteer as tribute to be the shipper. I think we can probably get 20 people to get shirts, right? ::fingers crossed::
  • Elise4270
    Options
    I love the idea of our names on the back, but I think it will stop others who got in after the names to order, for example Shanaber who I see hasn't posted the last couple of days so might not be seeing this though I'll tell her. I'm okay with either price just thinking about the folks who might decided in 2 days they want one, hate to have them not have their names on the shirt.

Thanks @stoshew71 !!

That's a good point.. A space could be left for others to add their name. But I can see the value of making it more affordable.

Maybe a template can be put together and we can personally add it induvidually through our local tee shops.
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    I would get one of these. I have a lot of shirts, but none like this one. It would definitely get worn.
  • Elise4270
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Stoshew71 wrote: »

LOL! I say, make an executive decision.

One design, maybe two color options. Cheapest price.

Maybe interested parties can mail a check (western union?), shipping fee- flat rate, and shirt size to one central person that makes the order by X date.

I'll have a medium in what ever you get.
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    Stoshew71 wrote: »

Maybe interested parties can mail a check (western union?), shipping fee- flat rate, and shirt size to one central person that makes the order by X date.

I'll have a medium in what ever you get.

I like this. Also Paypal? I just got an account to send my aunt some money (she bought my plane tickets to come home so I comped her some dollars) and that was super simple.
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »

Men's Large Blue.
  • Elise4270
    Options
    PayPal sounds good.
  • runner_girl83
    runner_girl83 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    n3rb7s40umlr.png

Think I'll have to do my own... Something like this.. Just did a quick shirt up and it comes to $23.49 AU .. Postage will probably be around $7. Seems the more writing I put on the back of the shirt, the more expensive it gets so will probably just put my username on the back - Know that I'm running with you in spirit! :wink:
    mfp.png 224.6K
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,396 Member
    Options
    I'm in for a shirt too! Love the ideas and designs! Blue is a great color too!
    Thanks @Stoshew71 for organizing it and thanks @skippygirlsmom for letting me know about it!
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    i'm interested - if still getting input, go neon for visibility pls...
  • runner_girl83
    runner_girl83 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You know what? Count me in! I'd rather have a shirt from the group than doing my own style up! Can someone help me with posting it to Australia though? :smiley: more than happy to pay @Stoshew71 via PayPal if that's an option? And I can pay for postage to whoever can send it!
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I love the design! I also have paypal so I can pay for shipping if we had one central shipper.
  • KOW75
    KOW75 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Totally in. Any color/any design.
  • HonuNui
    HonuNui Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I'm in for any color/design/names or no. Partial to St. Judes.
  • 9voice9
    9voice9 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I'm excited to see where we finally land.
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    I'm keen.

Open to most colours but love purple and also forest green.
  • _nikkiwolf_
    _nikkiwolf_ Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I really like the design with the footsteps, and the "challenge accepted" slogan! :)

Though after browsing the booster and customink websites, it seems they both state "...does not ship outside of the United States or Canada unless the address is an Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO).".
    So I would have to find someone in the US to order it for me and forward it to Europe. Does anyone have an idea how much that would cost? I tried to look it up, but I'm slightly confused by all the services out there (USPS, UPS, FedEx, ...) - and I only seem to find "priority" or "express" rates, which cost easily as much as the shirt itself :/
This discussion has been closed.